Sports Interactive Community
Neil Brock

The Official 'How Do I Find/What Does this mean?'' Thread

It has been taken away, but it's automatically set now depending on how you play. Direct will have many passes directed to his head for flick-ons, while shorter passing will be like the old "to feet".

Ah. I may have to go back to the drawing board then, or at least over to the tactics forum so as not to clog up GD. Thanks for the reply.

Does anyone know how to set the scope of a scouting mission to "worldwide"? I only have "competition" "nation" or "region" options and worldwide doesn't seem to be hiding under any of them. It definitely mentions it in the help pop out regarding scouting scope but it doesn't seem to be there. I also don't have any restrictions on my scouting assignments. Any help greatly appreciated.

That would make sense, wouldn't it? They're on holiday.

No need to be condescending lad!

Don't see the harm in being able to set the training whilst they're away.

No need to be condescending lad!

Don't see the harm in being able to set the training whilst they're away.

I wasn't being condescending. Just sort of thinking out loud :)

All in the tone I suppose :D anyway, cheers mate :thup:

I need to remember to use smilies more! I guess the thinking is that the player is on holiday, so having a conversation with him about PPMs isn't something he'd want to talk about right now. Won't make any difference until he's back anyway.

If I'm unemployed and apply to 'higher reputation' jobs what does this do? What I want to do is apply for higher reputation teams than my previous one.

Is there a way to change back to the old tactics screen-you know here the had all the usefull info -player role & duty , morale , position rating & ave rating under the players name on the tactics pitch they new layout makes it harder to keep track of who's doing what

Is there a way to change back to the old tactics creen-you know here the had all the usefull info -player role & duty , morale , position rating & ave rating under the players name on the tactics pitch they new layout makes it harder to keep track of who's doing what

No, unless the Skinning Forum guys created something, but you can still set up your screen to have all the relevant info by adding the columns.

No, unless the Skinning Forum guys created something, but you can still set up your screen to have all the relevant info by adding the columns.

...thanks

Anyone know how to remove those dodgy discipline rules from the pre-editor?

Can't play at the moment - well at least can't fully enjoy the game when having to aim the cursor an inch above where I actually want to select :(

Hey guys i just moved from fm13 to fm 15 and i would like to know on fm15 where are gonne the5 stars that were used to show the potential of the player.

Thank YOu

Hey guys i just moved from fm13 to fm 15 and i would like to know on fm15 where are gonne the5 stars that were used to show the potential of the player.

Thank YOu

The 5 star rating system is still used in FM15. :thup:

Hi mates, I got FM2015 on friday, I started new career and getting familiar with the game. I cannot find 'Job Centre' section like it was on FM14 where I was able to see other managers situation or apply for a job at new club. Anybody is able to direct me?

Karl, Australia

had a question figure this was the spot to look... I am currently working on a story with guiseley... Our Senior Affiliate is Leeds but was wonder can our club have like a Affiliate club/minor club to send our loans to?

had a question figure this was the spot to look... I am currently working on a story with guiseley... Our Senior Affiliate is Leeds but was wonder can our club have like a Affiliate club/minor club to send our loans to?

You can have a feeder club as well, but if you're still in the conference with Guiseley, it's unlikely that the board will find a smaller club as an affiliate. Try it though!

How can I get news about the nations qualification places and coefficients in Europe?

I know how to find them in the Europe View, but isn't there a way to subscribe to this and get it to appear in the inbox instead?

I'm not sure if there's a better way to do it on the lower resolutions, but try a different default view and add the columns you need maybe?

If anyone has a better suggestion, please advise.

I'm on a full HD widescreen laptop so I'm not having the thing where columns disappear, the actual goals or goals scored isn't on the list when you right click to choose from the list is the thing! :eek::D

Tactics wise I'm pretty much avoiding the new tactics screen full stop after setting my formation up initially. For team/ subs and then stats (where I was customising the displayed columns and can't see a "goals" or "goals scored" option) etc I'm using the squad screen. Then for player roles and instructions I'm just going straight into the player page on the tactics sub section then and adding them onto the normal list per position there.

I'm on a full HD widescreen laptop so I'm not having the thing where columns disappear, the actual goals or goals scored isn't on the list when you right click to choose from the list is the thing! :eek::D

What I meant was just set the view to something else, like "Contracts" and add the "Goals" column. It's under Stats.

Is there a way to ask the board to pay off any outstanding debts? Like for example if you started making so much money that the debt could be cleared and you'd still have money left? or the other example would be, like my current one, where you give the team £1 billion using the in game editor (just having a play around on a separate save with a local-ish team) but the team still has debt.

I am using Fulham who only have a £12.75m loan but it's being paid at £107k/month until 2024. Can't this just be wiped clear due to all the monies I now have?

Question about Youth Intakes...

a) I have been checking out some peoples Youtube channels and such i seen some people news it says thier club youth candidates and then u open the players trail and it says on trial. How long are the youth intakes trails?

b) how do you find out other youth intakes beside just your clubs youth intakes around march/april.. not sure if you can sign them or just your own clubs intakes.

Is there a way to ask the board to pay off any outstanding debts? Like for example if you started making so much money that the debt could be cleared and you'd still have money left? or the other example would be, like my current one, where you give the team £1 billion using the in game editor (just having a play around on a separate save with a local-ish team) but the team still has debt.

I am using Fulham who only have a £12.75m loan but it's being paid at £107k/month until 2024. Can't this just be wiped clear due to all the monies I now have?

It is solely upto your board.

Question about Youth Intakes...

a) I have been checking out some peoples Youtube channels and such i seen some people news it says thier club youth candidates and then u open the players trail and it says on trial. How long are the youth intakes trails?

b) how do you find out other youth intakes beside just your clubs youth intakes around march/april.. not sure if you can sign them or just your own clubs intakes.

1/ I think it's about a month? about 3-4 weeks before they leave if you dont give them contract

2/ Click on the globe icon at the top near the search bar, select World, then Transfers. Now click on the transfers button near the top of the list and change it to Youth Intake.

How do I speak with a player? When I click on the interact session, only a dropdown-menu with former conversations appear. But how do I start a new one?

How do I speak with a player? When I click on the interact session, only a dropdown-menu with former conversations appear. But how do I start a new one?

What do you want to talk to him about that you can't find? The available options are in the interaction menu.

How do i set games to be played on a Saturday and Wednesday only when playing a network game?

The option is in preferences.

How do i go to 'player search' the one where you can search for all the stuff not just names?

What is "all the stuff"?

\

Do you have to option to speak to any other player?

Yes, but only about advices, praises and warnings. Compared to FM14 there's missing some options. But in Suarez' case I'm trying to speak with him because he is currently unhappy.

But in Suarez' case I'm trying to speak with him because he is currently unhappy.

It has been changed a little this year. You will get an option to speak to him in a news item in your inbox. :thup:

Uhm, when and why?

When the player decides to. Did you maybe go on holiday and you missed this news item?

Where in preferences becausei have had a look and cannot find it.

It's in Preferences under Match. Have a look.

When the player decides to. Did you maybe go on holiday and you missed this news item?

Nothing comes up when i search his name in the inbox. Guess I'll have to wait.

By the way, what does the black stars mean? As far as I remember, these were not in FM14

in all other football managers where you would go into player search and you could filter the search by stuff like attributes, contract status etc.

Look for the "Scouting" menu on the left.

By the way, what does the black stars mean? As far as I remember, these were not in FM14

This is covered in the first post.

yeh but that only lets me search for scouted players where is the one that contains all players?

Have you actually looked at that screen? It says "All known players".

How do I remove training for a specific position on a player?

When I try to do it in the "training" section at the player profile page, it's greyed out: http://puu.sh/cLcaD/0fac26cd62.jpg

Also, how do I talk to a player that I want to sign? I've heard this is possible in FM15. For me it looks like this when I try to talk to the player: http://puu.sh/cLcfz/967c378f9e.jpg

why do all players not appear here like they used to?

Realism? That'd be my guess.

i was just wondering if something was wrong with mine but good addition to the game

No, the game makes it quite clear. All Known Players and Players Within Scouting and Knowledge Range. :thup: