FM15: Rate My Regen Thread

PequenoGenio

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another screenshot of Leon Frerking aged 17.....

mcIgKZx.png

He has come on leaps and bounds after being tutored by Miroslav Klose and is now labelled as a model professional.

Also, his striker partner, Dino Kapusin.....

9R4ZIVk.png

in-game editor active so ill reserve my excitement thanks

I admit I would be skeptical too, and guess it's up to you what you believe, but note this was on the beta so there would be no way to edit saves as far as I know. Also, I wouldn't do that :)

You know you've got a cracking regen when people just don't believe it :brock::D

English as well, never sell him, ever.

You know you've got a cracking regen when people just don't believe it :brock::D

English as well, never sell him, ever.

I guess :) Unfortunately I was sacked as England manager, so I'm no longer able to influence his internation career.

Here's an update on the young lad.

FtYsfX3.png

Coach report: http://i.imgur.com/g1L5BIv.png

His best season so far, 29 goals :thup:http://i.imgur.com/bP1FXm0.png

Information page: http://i.imgur.com/yM0Tq3A.png

Biography: http://i.imgur.com/Jve45ZN.png

in-game editor active so ill reserve my excitement thanks

Well it wouldnt be a very interesting game to edit players to be amazing/check PA; plus i wouldnt have paid £32m for a 16 year old just to edit him. It has been used once, to heal a player who was out for a year with a virus but okay i understand your opinion.

I admit I would be skeptical too, and guess it's up to you what you believe, but note this was on the beta so there would be no way to edit saves as far as I know. Also, I wouldn't do that :)

There was fmrte that could be used in the Beta version of FM15.

I wa sjust going to ask if anyone has used the in game editor or fmrte to edit the newgens or have they just reloaded the save game the moment before the newgens enter the league?

I wa sjust going to ask if anyone has used the in game editor or fmrte to edit the newgens or have they just reloaded the save game the moment before the newgens enter the league?

I did this once on FM12, with Arsenal (I think)... just to test out how many times out of a hundred you would get a 'superstar' so to speak (like 5*).

6 times. Out of a one hundred reloads :D

Then, last year with Pompey I was blessed with great newgens each year, was crazy good luck!

got a screenshot of the scout report?

Sure, couldn't fit everything on the screen though!

DomenicoDiMatteoReport_zps845165f0.png

What's missing is "Enjoys Big Games", "Can Play In a Couple Of Positions" and "Fairly Consistent Performer".

I did sign him, 15m + 5 in potential addons and a loan back.

Sure, couldn't fit everything on the screen though!

DomenicoDiMatteoReport_zps845165f0.png

What's missing is "Enjoys Big Games", "Can Play In a Couple Of Positions" and "Fairly Consistent Performer".

I did sign him, 15m + 5 in potential addons and a loan back.

Right foot purely for standing on it seems, but dead lord with 20 Acceleration, is a hardworking team player, composure in front of goal and doesn't tire out after one sprint. He will absolutely destroy any defenders that don't have pace to keep up with him.

Right foot purely for standing on it seems, but dead lord with 20 Acceleration, is a hardworking team player, composure in front of goal and doesn't tire out after one sprint. He will absolutely destroy any defenders that don't have pace to keep up with him.

The one footedness is a concern, but with that speed and workrate, and apparently tonnes of room to grow, I had to take a chance.

My scouts just spotted this goalkeeper in PSG under 19's. Possibly the best 16 year old goalkeeper ive ever seen and is already rated as better than Kevin Trapp. The scout report says potential to be world class but he only has 4.5 potential stars. He will be joining in January and will be first choice, cost 16m; expensive but worth it as i surely wont ever have to buy another keeper.

q9FLNVC.png

And no i did not edit him.

Holy crap, beast.

Worst thing is i already have the transfers of 2 15 year old Brazilian goalkeepers coming in 3 years time for a combined 11m. I thought they looked exceptional but they wont get a look in now. He only really needs work on his aerial ability but im not sure how well that improves as its linked to height and jumping i think.

You can always develop them and sell them on, for a tidy profit.

I always find it hard to develop goalkeepers and nobody ever really decides to loan them. I expect i will probably make my money back thought. That is the problem with buying from South America. They might look fantastic at 15 but might no develop in those 3 years before they join you, its the chance you take really.

I always find it hard to develop goalkeepers and nobody ever really decides to loan them. I expect i will probably make my money back thought. That is the problem with buying from South America. They might look fantastic at 15 but might no develop in those 3 years before they join you, its the chance you take really.

I usually try and rotate them into easy cup games and such to give them time. Agreed on the South America bit, dangerous game, and that potential worldie could end up a massive flop.

Molina_zps2d644fd2.png

Alexander Molina, I found this guy early, before I could even scout Colombia, but he looked good back then and I kept tabs on him until my rep improved, slotted right into the first team, absolute steal at 700k, another regen from the club I bought at the same time, for far less turned out to be a turkey, win some, loose some.

This guy ended up winning the European Golden Boy, beast. :cool:

MolinaUpdate_zps2bec1cd5.png

Had the chance to sign two very promising youngsters. I rate the Winger more highly, could overcome Duncan Greenwood as best regen i ever developed.

Signed him from Hibs for compensation fee one season before.

W80hYKZ.png

I also have high hopes for this fella but he was out 4 months with a fractured skull this Season. Signed him for about 3mil plus future from Bournemouth.

6R6XyjB.png

Having Played FM for many years now I have always tried to find the best youth players I can as fast as I can so with me beloved Wolves I have a chance of competing without having to spend massive wages or transfer payments.

Below are a few of the players I have managed to pick up so far, I'm currently about to start my 4th season ( won the championship first season) now trying to build my way up the table in the premiership, Just got a Europa league spot so getting there.

ivmhMqe.png?2

Cost me 4m from Atlanta aged 15 big gamble at the time but seems to be coming along well, just missed 5 months with a broken leg which hasn't helped his progress.

yWCv189.png?1

5m signing from Boca, Them and River always have some gems. Only signed last season wasn't a gamble as I didn't have a good AML so was already better than my current drop

2kA8L3l.png?1

4.7m from Hamburg, Not going to win pass of the year but as a holding mid he does the job, already turned down 25m offers from Chelsea using the talk with your not going to get first team football with them.

pdFDbzB.png?1

8.25m signing from Ajax, was advised to me after getting Dennis Bergkamp as my assistant manager. One of the best regens at 20yrs old I have come across, has been in my 1st team since 18yrs old.

mBjbjlh.png?1

Singed this guy in Jan and loaned him back to Empoli in a 3.7m deal, Has areas to improve on but his avg rating was what I spotted whilst looking through serie B, scouts report seem good and for the money I don't think its a bad risk.

qD71S1t.png?1

5m Signing from Bilbao at 15yrs old, could have had him for 2.5m compo but wanted to scout him for a month as the stats I could see were very good, forgot to take a picture of him at 15 but he is only 17 now and already played a few first team games with some goals to boot.

Have come across some more good youngsters but the clubs want silly money, was quoted 153m by Barcelona for a 17yr old Centre Back so wont be going back in with a bid there lol.

Guest El Payaso

546b7b84e36d5.jpg

546b7b84ed2bf.jpg

Always hated the generated players in the game and that is the main reason why I basically never play long-term save games. A few years with Oviedo should do, maybe until 2020 or something...

Well anyways here are one of better ones that I've had. Physical freaks like they always seem to be.

@clemb what colours are u using for your attributes?

Excellent characteristic : R255, G192, B0, Alpha 255

Good characteristic : R255, G192, B0, Alpha 180

Correct characteristic : R255, G192, B0, Alpha 90

Bad characteristic : R255, G192, B0, Alpha 40

I paid £10m for the next big thing to come out of Santos. A very, very well rounded DMC who at the age of 17 looks to be a star in the making.

5dbe2ed67b48e5915d083374419da821.png

He is joining me (Arsenal in 4 months time)... had this transfer arranged for a while now, hate waiting until they are 18!

t8KRU10.png

This is the striker I've been waiting 2 years for, he's been banging them in for his Brazilian team the past 2 seasons. He's also scored 3 in 3 so far, Vadala and Ings will have to look over their shoulders.

evkZMNZ.png

This is a CB that I got from Chester 3 seasons ago, now a wonderkid he looks and plays fantastic behind Balanta.

This will be a gem for many years to come if I can keep him tied down. Already scored twice in three games as a sub. Training him on his composure first and having him tutored. Just need to find someone to chance his personality which is now fairly determined.

JorenHuybrechts_OverviewAttributes_zpsd61a328d.png

Star??? Don't you mean BEAST in the making :D

He joins in 1 month :D I upgraded my regen hair pack thing (can't deal with regens with no shirts), he now definitely looks like a beast too :cool: that beard!

cada4921fe379a7340bbd74f28d4cd7f.png

Archived