Sports Interactive Community
seagull84

Custom graphics into FM2015 Beta

Evening all, apologies for interrupting gameplay on this monumental day, but how can i get my custom graphics into FM15.... I can't seem to find the directory path option anywhere!?

Thanks in advance

Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015

You'll need to create the graphics folder and the individual folders for the images you're using.

instead of always moving my near on 15gb of files every year i usually just point the game to a folder on my desktop to take the graphics from. is that not possible this year?

instead of always moving my near on 15gb of files every year i usually just point the game to a folder on my desktop to take the graphics from. is that not possible this year?

Ah, I didn't realise you could do that.

I don't know then sorry.

What is the thing it need to tick/untick for them to show?

Tick the "reload skin on confirm" and untick the "use caching to reduce load times" or whatever it says. :p

What i did was open up my computer library in two windows. I added a new 'graphics' folder in the FM15 then a new 'logos' folder in that. In the other window i followed the FM14 path - Graphics-Logos then copied the next folder.

Pasted that folder in Sports Interactive - FM14 - Graphics - Logos which took milli-seconds. On loading FM14 i cleared the cache on the preferences screen and loaded up a save. My old PL badges were there. :)

It's under Preferences > Saving > Change Folder on the first Preferences screen - same as FM14.

Will 15 have the steam workshop eventually?

Does anyone know where workshop stored downloaded files in 14?

Will 15 have the steam workshop eventually?

Does anyone know where workshop stored downloaded files in 14?

Workshop files are stored inside the steam_workshop location inside your saving location (which is Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\ by default)

Workshop files are stored inside the steam_workshop location inside your saving location (which is Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\ by default)

Thanks. i finally figured out with windows8 there is another folder under c:\users\public\public documents

I did the same thing for FM14 for FM15 copy and paste to the same graphics etc all the facepacks

and still the image is blank,i have no idea what to do,using a Mac.