FM15: Free Agents

Ty

Have you found an unnattached player who could light up the Premiership? or maybe someone who could lead you up from League Two and beyond!

Don't keep him secret, tell everyone about your find in this thread using the following format;

Name:

Nationality:

Position:

Wage demand:

What level he's good for:

Leagues loaded:

Extra information:

If you can provide as much information as possible, it would be a great help :)

Emeghara has been one of my favourite players for a few years so I'm happy to hear he is a free agent at the start. He recently joined Qarabag on a short term contract until the end of 2014 in reality, so don't know if that will be updated before the actual release or if the data lock will apply.

I used him at Saint Etienne in FM14 and was not disappointed.

Name: Marek Cech

Nationality: Slovakia

Position: LB - accomplished LWB/ML.

Wage demand: 3.5k - 4.6k

What level he's good for: Good Championship player.

Leagues loaded: Large DB

Extra information: Still a couple of years left out of him, for his level his wages are quite cheap, will be going straight into the LB slot of my Rotherham team. Experienced and is fairly intelligent. Can play down the left but is very one-footed.

Name: William Gallas

Nationality: French

Position: CB

Wage demand: Signed for 2.8k a week

What level he's good for: He signed for my Novara side in Serie C, only a few games in but the guy scores goals and is a rock at the back

Extra information: He is 37 but he is still a good CB, will certainly make a difference to lower league sides

Name: Joseph Yobo

Nationality: Nigerian

Position: Central Defence

Wage demand: 14 Euros

What level he's good for: 3 stars for psv

Leagues loaded: Main european and arg and bra

Extra information: 33 going 34 in september but still okay for a year or two

Name: Samuel Asamoah

Nationality: Ghanaian

Position: AMC

Wage demand: 400k p/y

What level he's good for: Great talent for bigger clubs. Already good stats for prem backup. Has 2*/4,5* for my Feyenoord team

Leagues loaded:

Extra information: Had to pay al lot of wage because of dutch foreign player-wage-rules. I think you could get him cheaper

Name: Samuel Asamoah

Nationality: Ghanaian

Position: AMC

Wage demand: 400k p/y

What level he's good for: Great talent for bigger clubs. Already good stats for prem backup. Has 2*/4,5* for my Feyenoord team

Leagues loaded:

Extra information: Had to pay al lot of wage because of dutch foreign player-wage-rules. I think you could get him cheaper

Got him to sign for my League 1 team for 800 per week, but he fails his work permit.

Name: Chris Eagles

Nationality: English

Position:ml/mr and AML/C/R

Wage demand:13.75K

What level he's good for: Championship/lower Prem

Leagues loaded:

Extra information: Only 28, Described as a winger, Fairly Professional characteristics

Name: Sylvan Ebanks-Blake

Position: ST

Wage demand: 9k originally but I got him down to 6k with a decent sign-on fee and bonuses.

What level he's good for: Championship/League One

Leagues loaded: All English

Extra information: Always been a goal machine for Champ/League One teams in past versions, can't see it being any different this time.

Name: Felipe Seymour

Nationality: Chile

Position: DMC/MC

Wage demand: 15k

What level he's good for: Championship/ Lower prem

Leagues loaded: All

Extra information: Work permit not an issue to to duel nationality.

6c5f3d680869c62649617eeb1f0c357b.png

Name: Marco Estrada

Nationality: Chile

Position: DMC

Wage demand: 15k

What level he's good for: Championship/ Lower prem

Extra information: Work permit needed

600c4667933d30e6cad78d59da2f8068.png

Name: Levan Kenia

Nationality: Georgian

Position: AMC/L

Wage demand: I got him to about £4.5k

What level he's good for: Championship (Lower/Rotation/Backup) / L1

Extra information: Large Database, Needs work permit. I signed him hoping he'd get one. Failing that he is worth around £1.7M so worse case you'd be able to make a nice profit.

LevanKenia_zpsd62122c0.jpg

Name:Adriano

Nationality:Brazillian

Position:ST

Wage demand:Got for 5k at Orlando

What level he's good for:Lower Prem/ Championship

Leagues loaded: Mls,Austria to lowest,Swiss to lowest,Uk and Ireland all to lowest,Belgium lowest and a few others I cant remember

Extra information: A good Target Man or False 9 a bit on the slower side and wrong side of 30 but good if your on a budget.

Name:Adriano

Nationality:Brazillian

Position:ST

Wage demand:Got for 5k at Orlando

What level he's good for:Lower Prem/ Championship

Leagues loaded: Mls,Austria to lowest,Swiss to lowest,Uk and Ireland all to lowest,Belgium lowest and a few others I cant remember

Extra information: A good Target Man or False 9 a bit on the slower side and wrong side of 30 but good if your on a budget.

is that the Adriano (Leibe Ribeiro or something similar), that used to play for Inter?

Name: Chris Eagles

Position:ml/mr and AML/C/R

Wage demand:13.75K

What level he's good for: Championship/lower Prem

Leagues loaded:

Extra information: Only 28, Described as a winger, Fairly Professional characteristics

Been an absolute monster for my Leeds team. 5 games in, 3 goals, 4 assists, 3 MoM awards. We'll see if it lasts when the full game is released.

Name: Miroslav Stevanovic

Nationality: Bosnia and Herzegovina

Position: AMR / MRL / AML

Wage demand: 9K

What level he's good for: Leading for Championship / Maybe lower Prem?

Leagues loaded: Eng, Germany, Norway, Scotland & Sweden

Extra information: Bought him for my Cardiff team and value went up to £5m! Only 24 and recently at Sevilla. Either footed

stevanovic.jpg

is that the Adriano (Leibe Ribeiro or something similar), that used to play for Inter?

Yes it is was shocked to find him on the free's as havent heard about him in a long time, but now I have looked into it more he hasnt done much of note the last few years, doing well for Orlando tho.

Is lassana diarra a free as he is IRL

On the beta he's with Lokomotiv Moscow.

Name: Jermaine Pennant

Position: MR/AMR

Wage demand: 10k

What level he's good for: Leading Championship

Extra information: Good crosser of the ball, still got a bit of pace about him at 31.

Name: Roland Linz

Nationality: Austrian

Position: ST

Wage demand: Can't say(please edit in if someone knows) he's playing hard to get for me.

What level he's good for: Championship

Extra information: Good in the air, very good finishing. Just looks a tad selfish.

Name: Isaiah Osbourne

Position: MC

Wage demand: 5k

What level he's good for: Championship

Extra information: Looks like a good ball winning midfielder for a mid championship level team.

Yes it is was shocked to find him on the free's as havent heard about him in a long time, but now I have looked into it more he hasnt done much of note the last few years, doing well for Orlando tho.

Isn't he abit of a nightmare to manage? I'd imagine his Professionalism is about 1 or single digits less than 5 since in previous versions there was alot of people saying he constantly misses training and generally conducts himself in a very unprofessional manner (similar to RL then).

Isn't he abit of a nightmare to manage? I'd imagine his Professionalism is about 1 or single digits less than 5 since in previous versions there was alot of people saying he constantly misses training and generally conducts himself in a very unprofessional manner (similar to RL then).

Not had any problems with him so far but he is playing every game so might be different if he is a bit part player.

Not had any problems with him so far but he is playing every game so might be different if he is a bit part player.

Just searched for him and he's currently injured, when I go under information it says he is 'patiently waiting for injury to subside', such a professional!

Just searched for him and he's currently injured, when I go under information it says he is 'patiently waiting for injury to subside', such a professional!
I have finally had something go wrong with him out for 6 months at the end of pre season and retiring at the end of this season aswell, didnt do so badly first season tho but didnt set the world alight, good for assists if thats what your after.

Name: Marco Amelia

Nationality: Italian

Position: Goalkeeper

Wage demand: 11.5k

What level he's good for: Mid-Prem/ Championship

Extra information: Thinking of becoming a Head of Youth Development after retirement.

Can someone have a quick look if Lassana Diarra is a free agent in the full release? I know he isn't in the beta as someone asked above. So I am wondering if he is in the full release or do we have to wait till January?

you've got a long wait.....

Thought people might be interested in this guy, unfortunately isn't that interested to a move to the Championship and wants £60k a week to do so :D

So can't really give an accurate wage demand.

840ae5239fe3864287df7237ab243dd9.png

Name: Lucas Marques

Nationality: Brazilian

Position: DR (WBR)

Wage demand: Unknown

What level he's good for: Prem, below the top 6/7.

Leagues loaded: England, Brazil, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Germany, France.

Thought people might be interested in this guy, unfortunately isn't that interested to a move to the Championship and wants £60k a week to do so :D

So can't really give an accurate wage demand.

840ae5239fe3864287df7237ab243dd9.png

Name: Lucas Marques

Nationality: Brazilian

Position: DR (WBR)

Wage demand: Unknown

What level he's good for: Prem, below the top 6/7.

Leagues loaded: England, Brazil, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Germany, France.

I found this guy on day 1 (I always look at who is available on a freebie) and had him scouted but when I made a move his wage demands put me off...looks decent though and can do a job at LB as well so a very good sub

Name: Joseph Desire Job

Nationality: Cameroon (+ France)

Position: AMR/ST

Wage demand: £600-700

What level he's good for: League 1- top Conference

Extra information: scored 11 in 9 for my Exeter team after signing on a one-year £625p/w deal. bags of experience. smashes it in League 2

Adriano was an absolute bleedin' nightmare for me on my Roma save a couple of years ago. Literally toxic, turned the whole squad against me. Luckily managed to get rid of him eventually, went on to win the Champions League when he left haha. Maybe his stats are different now though ? Who knows, just a heads up.

• 1 month later...

Name: Mohamed Zidan

Nationality: Egypt

Position: ST/AMC

Wage demand: 20.5k

What level he's good for: Currently using him as Hull and hes a goal machine

Leagues loaded: Aus A league, Brazil Nat 1st. Eng L2. France L2. German D2. Italy Sirie B. South Korea K classic. Spain Liga A Swedish prem. MLS, database size large

Extra information: really good player and although 32 is playing every game in europe and PL for me

• 1 month later...

Archived