FM15: Good Midfielders

Ty

1994 birthyear, seems really impressive, except his determination which is 10.

Apparently for some reason my print screen won't register FM, so it captures my desktop, so sorry for not posting a screenshot, it also seems that there are very few SS' from him, all of them from previous versions.

Name: Yassin Ayoub

Nationality: Dutch

Club: FC Utrecht

Position: DM MLC

Value: ~

Sale Value: ~ PSV bought him after season one for 11m euros.

Work Permit Needed?: nope

You can use the screenshot feature in FM to capture a screeenshot which will be located in your documents, or if you put your FM into windowed mode - then print screen will work as normal.

Otherwise, as you said, it captures the desktop. Hope that helps :thup:

Yeah, that's him. Im at halfway through my second season, he improved alot. My 20/20 scout is rating him 3.5 stars for potential.

qp57w2.png

Here's him in my game. Seriously thinking about snapping him as my rotational option in midfield, along with Kovacic and hopefuly Wanyama. He seems really interesting, those mental stats are awesome.

@Ty

I remember my print screen worked last time i did it regularely, was kinda lazy to just look up for in-game hotkey to screenshot :) but thanks anyways

no reasons making double-post, so here's one fella more

Name: Aleksandar Cavric

Nationality: Serbian

Club: Genk

Position: AMR natural, MR

Value: ~

Sale Value: Probably alot at first place because he just joined them from OFK Belgrade, probably around 5m later

Work Permit Needed?: Yes

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Simao

Nationality: Mozambique

Club: Levante

Position: DM/DC/MC

Value: 5m

Sale Value: Less than 5m(I got him for 2m upfront, 2m 48 months installment, 500k add on after 50 league appearances.)

A typical Makelele kind of DM. Has play short passes as PPM. The only obvious weakness is probably his average composure.

If you are bored of signing the 3 most signed Argentinians midfielders in FM15, can give this player a chance.

6FnFbeW.png

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Kingsley Coman

Nationality: French (declared for)/Guadeloupean

Club: Juventus

Position: Attacking Midfielder (Centre)/AM(L),ST©

Value: Not sure at start of game

Sale Value: Not sure at start of game, sorry. Doubt he'll move first season though

Work Permit Needed?: No

Sorry bout the lack of info for the first season, but I'd somehow missed hearing about this guy before now. Juventus had made an offer for one of my players at start of third season and was trawling through their squad looking for potential players to ask for in exchange, saw this kid and fact that he was unhappy and wanting a move....sold them the player they were after and went back later and put a bid in. Since found out he's on Ty's long list elsewhere on the forum, so if you don't mind spoilers you can go look there see what his PA is.

This is how he looks after 2 seasons being developed by the AI at Juventus by the way.

KingsleyComan_OverviewProfile_zpsc0bfe623.png

Name: Tabata

Nationality: Brazilian

Club: Atletico Mineiro

Position: Attacking Midfielder (Centre)/AM(RL)

Sale Value: Bought for £750k in 2015/2016

Might need to load the Brazilian Leagues. His stats in the 3rd season.

11vs3s2.png

Name: Cristian Barrios

Nationality: Argentinian

Club: San Lorenzo

Position: Attacking Midfielder (Centre)

Sale Value: Bought for £3.5m in 2017/2018

Might need to load Argentianian Leagues. His stats in the 3rd season, first 2 seasons developed by AI.

2lc5wuh.png

• 1 month later...
Name: Paul Anton

Nationality: Romanian

Club: Pandurii

Position: MC/DM

Value: £1.1m

Sale Value: £3.4m

4pGPQbZ.jpg

Usually ends up being signed up by Sevilla etc. in my games with his value shooting up, so snap him up fast!

Name: Vojtech Kubista

Nationality: Czech

Club: Jablonec

Position: MC/MR

Value: £425k

Sale Value: £2m

s0Qri9f.jpg

Develops into a better all round CM than Pavelka imo:

4rOuTEs.jpg

Kubista doesn't show up at start of my game, have large database open as well but have added the Czech league for start of 2015/16 so hopefully can find him and Krejci

• 1 month later...

Name: Dudu

Nationality: Brazil

Club: Gremio / Palmeiras

Position: ML, AML, ST

1384374_orig.png

Value: £8M (start of season 4)

Sale Value: got him for just £9M

Wages: ~65k

Work Permit Needed?: Yes, granted on appeal.

quality inside forward who can walk straight into any Premier League XI

Name: Pablo Piatto

Nationality: Argenitinian

Position: AML

Value: £5.5 million

Sale Value: Was listed on my game end of first season so got him cheap.

Work Permit : needs and gets

Brilliant winger/inside forward who can be bought by small premier league teams. Sold to man city 3 seasons after i bought him for 30 million. think hes 25 at start of game (age).Also resembles a hunchback when seen in match highlights.

Name: Pablo Piatto

Nationality: Argenitinian

Position: AML

Value: £5.5 million

Sale Value: Was listed on my game end of first season so got him cheap.

Work Permit : needs and gets

Brilliant winger/inside forward who can be bought by small premier league teams. Sold to man city 3 seasons after i bought him for 30 million. think hes 25 at start of game (age).Also resembles a hunchback when seen in match highlights.

Is that Piatti from Valencia? Don't think he needs a WP, has Italian second nationality.

Player Profile

Name: Otavio Edimilson da Silva Monteiro

Nationality: Brazilian

Club: FC Porto

Position: Attacking Midfielder Centre/Attacking Midfield Right/ Striker

Value: £12.5M

Sale Value: £20M

Work Permit Needed?: No issues with Work Permit

90ZYj4G.png

Background Information:

I always tend to sign Otavio for my Inter Milan squad as he rotates with Mateo Kovacic in the Advanced Playermaker (Attack) role. However, I recently changed my formation to a 4 3 3 Formation which meant that I had to play him as one of my strikers. Otavio can play the striker role, but, I already have 6 very good strikers and Barcelona came in for him. So decided to sell him. I might sign him next season when one of my other striker retires. Also, apparently it seems as if though Barcelona will play Otavio as a striker.

In my opinion, he will be a great addition to a squad that plays him in the Advanced Playmaker role.

Additionally, I have NOT given Otavio many appearances, therefore if given more game time, he might develop better than he has, in terms of attributes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived