FM15: Good Goalkeepers

Ty

What it says on the tin, put all the good goalkeepers you find in here. Use this template when posting please:

Name:

Nationality:

Club:

Value:

Sale Value:

Work Permit Needed?:

Name: Salvatore Sirigu

Nationality: Italian

Club: PSG

Value: 4.4M

Sale Value: 4.2M

Work Permit Needed: No

You can maybe get him slightly lesser than that price too. Quality GK at a very, very cheap price. He's got a year left on his contract at PSG hence the pittance you need to pay. Easily a starter for any top club as well.

Name: Victor Valdes

Nationality: Spanish

Club: free transfer

Value: 0

Sale Value: 0

Work Permit Needed?: no

110k/week and signing on fee of 5-6M is quite hefty so despite being on a free he will be a major financial gamble for most clubs.

Yep, and he refused anything less than a 4 year contract for me as well (Liverpool). Still a quality signing.

Name: Frederik Ronnow

Nationality: Danish

Club: AC Horsens

Value: 350k

Sale Value: 275k (buyout)

Work Permit Needed?: No.

Won't be able to get him at the start, due to injury, but for any lower/mid table top division team, or second division team, he's a steal. Perhaps even as a backup/rotation for a top team.

Name: Victor Valdes

Club: free transfer

Value: 0

Sale Value: 0

Work Permit Needed?: no

110k/week and signing on fee of 5-6M is quite hefty so despite being on a free he will be a major financial gamble for most clubs.

I signed him for Leverkusen with 5 days left of his injury for 33k a week.

Name: Fernando Muslera

Nationality: Uruguayan/Italian

Club: Galatasaray

Value: ~£6M

Sale Value: £9M

Work Permit Needed?: No

Bought him for Man Utd after De Gea wanted to leave. Displayed an impressive start against the "mediocre" teams of the league.

Quality player according to the coaches and the only negative thing in scouting/coach reports is his lack of kickingpower (though, he can get the ball well over the halfway line, so who cares?).

Well worth the cash! :D

Name: Nicola Leali

Club: Juventus

Value: Cant remember

Sale Value: Not sure at the start but can be signed on pre-contract in January for very low wages (around 9k per week)

He was fantastic for me on FM14 and has 5 star potential according to my scouts (JPP 19/Sunderland)

Name: Fernando Muslera

Nationality: Uruguayan/Italian

Club: Galatasaray

Value: ~£6M

Sale Value: £9M

Bought him for Man Utd after De Gea wanted to leave. Displayed an impressive start against the "mediocre" teams of the league.

Quality player according to the coaches and the only negative thing in scouting/coach reports is his lack of kickingpower (though, he can get the ball well over the halfway line, so who cares?).

Well worth the cash! :D

Post edited. It's Muslera, not Musalera!

Name: Nicola Leali

Club: Juventus

Value: Cant remember

Sale Value: Not sure at the start but can be signed on pre-contract in January for very low wages (around 9k per week)

He was fantastic for me on FM14 and has 5 star potential according to my scouts (JPP 19/Sunderland)

Cant sign him at start as on loan at Cesena!

Name: Fernando Pacheco

Club: Real Madrid

Value: ?????

Sale Value: £100k-£250k

Can't remember the value he was at when I bought him defiantly a couple of million + was transfer listed at the end of 1st season for me. Picked him up for £105k.

Name: Timo Horn

Nationality: German

Club: Koln

Value:

Sale Value: £3.8m - Release Clause

I signed him the beginning of the second season as Nottingham Forest, a newly promoted Premiership team. My coaches rate him 4* with 4.5* potential. Kuszczak is my second keeper rated 3.5* if that makes a difference to this players ability in terms of star rating.

Name: Fernando Pacheco

Club: Real Madrid

Value: ?????

Sale Value: £100k-£250k

Can't remember the value he was at when I bought him defiantly a couple of million + was transfer listed at the end of 1st season for me. Picked him up for £105k.

Just to add to js150's post, Pacheco is transfer listed at beta game start for £425k.

Sorry that my post is not in the format required (but am at work currently so can't get access to the game....!)

Check out Declan Rudd at Norwich

I picked him up at Everton for about 3.5m I think - great stats (apart from his abysmal acceleration), and only 23

When I'm home i'll tidy this up and correct

(welshy : here you go fella...)

2be8b340edc11e41512f7acdc3e42686.png

Forgive the lack of proper formatting, but it's a query more than anything...

Found this lad below, and wondered if he had random stats... surely he has too right?

Yeah, it looks like it but he had some impressive skills on my game too, and some are quite similar. Aerial 11, Handling 19, OoO 19, Reflexes 14, Determination 15, Positioning 19. Others are a bit more different, such as Throwing 11, RO 10, and he's 2 inches shorter on my game.

Name: Andrea Consigli

Club: Sassuolo

Value: 4m - 7m

Sale Value: 4m - 7m

Bought him for Milan in the 2nd season for about 6m to replace the aging Diego Lopez, in terms of wages he signed for me for 20k less than Lopez (50k vs 71k). Good option along with Sirigu for those playing in Italy and needing a HG goalie or two.

Name: Jefferson

Nationality: Brazilian

Club: Botafogo

Value: 4.2m

Sale Value: 4m - 5m

Work Permit Needed: Yes, accepted initially for Hull.

Very good keeper, should be good for most teams in most leagues, and despite his age, has room to grow. Attributes consistently improved for me over the course of a season. Don't have access to my main saves to show a later screen shot with growth, but here's an initial one.

Jefferson_zps005d9417.jpg

Name: Salvatore Siriugu

Club: PSG

Value: 4.2m

Sale Value: 3.5m

Work Permit Needed: no

Signed him for my Napoli side for #3.5m and around 45k p/w in the first transfer window.

Bargain, IMO.

Name: Guillermo De Amores

Nationality: Uruguay

Club: Liverpool (Uruguay)

Value: € 350k

Sale Value: € 300k - 500k

Work Permit Needed: Yes

Sintiacutetulo_zps100e8adc.jpg

Sorry that my post is not in the format required (but am at work currently so can't get access to the game....!)

Check out Declan Rudd at Norwich

I picked him up at Everton for about 3.5m I think - great stats (apart from his abysmal acceleration), and only 23

When I'm home i'll tidy this up and correct

(welshy : here you go fella...)

2be8b340edc11e41512f7acdc3e42686.png

This is how he looks in 2016:

bd4436769e.jpg

Name: Timo Horn

Nationality: German

Club: Koln

Value:

Sale Value: £3.8m - Release Clause

I signed him the beginning of the second season as Nottingham Forest, a newly promoted Premiership team. My coaches rate him 4* with 4.5* potential. Kuszczak is my second keeper rated 3.5* if that makes a difference to this players ability in terms of star rating.

This. All day long. Signed him for my Benfica team in the first January window and he went on to concede 4 goals in 12 games, also helped us reach the CL Final. Unreal keeper!

Archived