Official Football Manager 2015 Pre Release Beta Feedback Thread

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah, forgot to mention training! It is really good, especially since I don't have to play the players in the position anymore for them to acclimatise. At the club I'm at, there were no senior full backs so I went for a 3-5-2 with defensive wingers and I have a promising 18 year old left back who I can now train to play a DW at ML and he'll be ready when I promote him in a couple of years. Really helps long term building.

However, I have noticed that for some reason the reserve players are always unhappy with their level of training. That's been the case across all my three saves so far. Have you come across this, Kriss?

Got into my second season of a Celtic save and all the European Cups had disappeared completely. There was still the news article about the odds for who would win, but I can't recall there ever being a draw and when I click on either cup for information I get a crash dump.

I wasn't expecting a beta save to last forever, but I was wondering if this was happening with anyone besides me?

Is this a known issue? I can't read the mental attributes of any of my staff members. I thought they were masked at first, but they are visible when using the 'i'-button.

I've seen a bug report for a similar problem but I don't think it was that window so could you report it with the screenshot please?

Not sure if it's the right place to ask. In FMC debt crisis challenge, am I suppose to get the wages below the budget given to me? Or do I just need to get close to it?

Financial Storm?

You basically just need to try to get "into the black". It's a combination of managing your wage budget and selling players; ultimately, the biggest boost to your balance is from selling players.

Is this a known issue? I can't read the mental attributes of any of my staff members. I thought they were masked at first, but they are visible when using the 'i'-button.

attributes.png

I have the same problem. Didn't report it yet though.

Has the issue with profiles that pop-up on the team selection screen been fixed? I don't have a screenshot or upload but sometimes when you hover over a player on the tactics screen some of his stats from the pop-up runs off the screen.

I haven't seen it for a couple of days which makes me thing it's been dealt with.

• Administrators
Has the issue with profiles that pop-up on the team selection screen been fixed? I don't have a screenshot or upload but sometimes when you hover over a player on the tactics screen some of his stats from the pop-up runs off the screen.

I haven't seen it for a couple of days which makes me thing it's been dealt with.

Do you mean the button?

Loving the FMC so far, but I would really love a browse button when it is processing. I am unemployed at the moment, and I sometimes want to look at jobs. But sometimes the jobs are gone before I know it during the processing. So yeah would love a browse button when it is processing. If there is already one, please let me know :3

I just wanted to double check: at what point will they offer some tutoring options? I am not that far only in November.

No options, you just hear about it when it's finished (ie in January ~ 6months after the preseason)

So yeah no choice, no control and no info until it may be too late... (see my post above)

I'd need to see an example because I can't work out exactly what your issue is you are having

Here I am, trying to offer a contract to Ganso:

SANvQiy.png

And here is my available money:

ZNWEmvs.jpg

My Offer was accepted for about 6 million of 7,5 available for transfers. 6+ millions available for the contract, yet I'm allowed to offer 300k.

This can be replicated on the first day of a Classic mode game with Valencia, so no much point to upload a save.

• Administrators

If you don't have enough left in your wage budget then the wages you can offer is restricted by the board, this is intentional.

• Administrators

6 million in your transfer budget - not wages. You also need to factor in that you may need to buy the % owned by the agent too. You'll need to move money from your transfer budget to wages to be able to 'afford' him.

6 million in your transfer budget - not wages. You also need to factor in that you may need to buy the % owned by the agent too. You'll need to move money from your transfer budget to wages to be able to 'afford' him.

6'5 million in my WAGES budget. 7,5 in my transfer budget. So, Abount 14 total. Now, 6 (no that many, but let's say it's 6) go to Sao Paulo. 8 left. That may not be enough to give him everything he demands, specially the crazy transfer bonus, but I could get close and probably sign him.

In fact, after adjusting the budget, the transfer info box on the right says that, if I gave in to his demands, I would spend 8,5 of 9 million of transfer budget, and 4,6 of 4,9 million on wages budget. So, acording to the game, it should be absolutely possible. Still, can't offer him the contract the info box says I can afford, even without negotiating.

The only thing that would make sense would be that I need to buy the agent %, but if that's the case, I don`t see it anywhere. Where should I be looking?

How much is left in the wages budget?

6,5 million.

4,9 after adjusting for total transfer cost.

"after adjusting the budget, the transfer info box on the right says that, if I gave in to his demands, I would spend 8,5 of 9 million of transfer budget, and 4,6 of 4,9 million on wages budget"

Ok I'll try and stop the post spam...

I think this may also be a bug - in FMC mode there is a board request option for "improve youth level" in countries like Holland and Spain which don't use youth level??

Can anyone confirm if this is a bug / something that will changed for release or no?

Should we expect to have separate requests for improve "youth recruitment" vs "junior coaching" etc like the full game?

Am I being daft? Is there a reason why at FMC start up (with nation and league restrictions both ticked and unticked) I cannot select English Premier League and it is greyed out?

xEn0zxJ.jpg

• Administrators

Top leagues are automatically selected, theres no need to tick or un-tick them and its impossible to run a nation without the top division being active

• Administrators
Can anyone confirm if this is a bug / something that will changed for release or no?

Should we expect to have separate requests for improve "youth recruitment" vs "junior coaching" etc like the full game?

No. Youth Level is a catch-all request in FMC so it improves all aspects of youth recruitment, junior coaching, youth facilities etc in one go.

Oops, posted this in the wrong bit earlier...

When you click or hover over the little 'i' next to a player on the squad screen (for example), to get the little pop up showing the attributes of the player, the star rating is no longer there. I always found that to be quite useful on that screen. It's there on the full game, but not on this mode. Any reason? Or is it a bug?

FM 15 is definitely lacking some kind of quick display of highlighted attributes in tactics menu within 1 click. like in FM 14 when doing a click on a player of your formation: http://bildr.no/view/bklCdElo

It would be great, if you add highlights for selected roles and duties when you go with mouse over the "i" icon: http://bildr.no/view/bWQ2QTVj

Will be disappointing if something similar to what '14 had doesn't go through. That was useful tool to get a specific glance at their stats relative to role.

• Administrators
Oops, posted this in the wrong bit earlier...

When you click or hover over the little 'i' next to a player on the squad screen (for example), to get the little pop up showing the attributes of the player, the star rating is no longer there. I always found that to be quite useful on that screen. It's there on the full game, but not on this mode. Any reason? Or is it a bug?

Yes - can you post this in the bugs forum please?

Archived