Official Football Manager 2015 Pre Release Beta Feedback Thread - Update 15.0.3

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What level are you playing at James? Obviously high scoring games will still happen, but they should be much reduced in the latest Match Engine. If you feel that there are bugs at fauly for this, the please feel free to report them here: http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/421-Match-Engine-3D-and-Team-Talks

Irish Premier Division. In the 2 games since the update iv won 3-2 and lost 5-4. I completely understand there will be high scoring games. But not this much, and not with this much mistakes from keepers. I will report. Thanks

What level are you playing at James? Obviously high scoring games will still happen, but they should be much reduced in the latest Match Engine. If you feel that there are bugs at fault for this, then please feel free to report them here: http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/421-Match-Engine-3D-and-Team-Talks

Iv uploaded that to the game-pkm folder. Is this right?

Iv uploaded that to the game-pkm folder. Is this right?

That's fine, but you need to create a thread and list the errors you spotted along with the times they occurred. :thup:

Oh, and remember to tell SI in the post what you named the file!

One thing I would like to say is this: It's not a big issue, as I know most my players' preferred foot by heart. But I still think that the preferred foot should be included with the info that's in the box when you hover over the 'i'-button.

Other than that I must say that, as far as I can tell so far, all the things that annoyed me about the game have been fixed. Well done lads :)

Liking the changes so far, but at first glance, none were made to the Tactics section in order to present relevant information clearly as was in the case in FM14. Here's hoping that this will be addressed before/at launch.

Squad, Tactics and Training screen mouse-scrolling is still painstakingly slow and "sluggish" compared to other player overviews like Transfer screen and Scouting screen.. :( - Really really annoying!

In other news.. Does anyone know if there is a way to have ordered sorting? - Like sorting squad view by 'Position/Role/Duty' and secondly by 'Value'?

for scrolling go into preferences and untick kinetic scrolling

Not sure if this is a bug or i'm doing something wrong.

If i want to check how Euro Cup Group H played (for example), i can view the table of Group H but it says that there are/were no Fixtures, even if they already played all the group games this season.

Can anyone confirm this?

Im in a second season with arsenal and walcott was injured almost whole first season. After 6 games in second season, he told me, he wants more first team football (he played almost every game, scored some goals). I told, he will get it in next month. He played few matches from start or as a sub, scored some goals but still wants first team football and wants to leave. This happened in 15.0.2, I'm going to try new update, hope it's fixed.

for scrolling go into preferences and untick kinetic scrolling

omg thaaaaaank you :D

I will admit I hadn't noticed this prior :thup:

between that and right click selecting players, selecting players is much much quicker now

I'm having problems with 3d graphics. My notebook has i7 4710MQ CPU, Nvidia GTX860m GPU and 8GB Ram.. But still can't get a smooth, fluid 3d game. I think there is a optimization problem..

Can anyone help about 3d settings please?

edit: i'm playing in windowed mode.. no problems when playing full screen

Only played one game since 15.0.3, it seems a lot better, few highlights though? Looks like I'll have to go Extended and not Key from now on, less stupid mistakes/hesitant defense and shocking keeping, game seems to run a lot smoother (Although I did just upgrade to x64 this evening). I think we will probably see another update on Friday though.

Inbox - Headlines Screen: BIG THANKS for toning down the colours. No longer feel the need to punch my TV when it loads straight up to the screen.

• Administrators
I'm getting a bunch of performance issue.

Clicking the back arrow is taking an age to actually happen, and then it sometimes clicks to advance.

Drop down menu's are opening without being clicked.

Generally really slow and sluggish and weird

Can you please first delete your cache folder as shown here - https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/201580562-How-to-Do#delete-cache

Then delete your preferences files as shown here - https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/201580562-How-to-Do#delete-preferences

Then finally reverify your cache as shown here - https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/201580562-How-to-Do#verify-cache

Let me know how you get on, thanks.

Just a quick one as I've not played it much but I've noticed in the Raith Rovers team Lewis Vaughan has striker as his natural position when he is mostly and as far as I'm aware always been played as a midfielder. Maybe this can be reversed to show striker as accomplished.

Guest El Payaso
I just got a clean sheet playing LLM ! Oh yeah baby, I'm feeling a sore throat and feverish already, might have to call in sick tomorrow
545658715ee0f.jpg

54527be18a919.jpg

Had these runs with the previous update and those aren't the only ones so it's your tactics. And yeah, I am Oviedo and no I'm not going to upload my tactics. ;)

Bit of a sarcy comment there Kriss, but no, I'm just trying to say I have never had that sought of result against me in near enough ten years of playing football manager games, even when I was 10 years old that never happened.

Guess it was an odd day.

Archived