FM15 Cut-Out Faces Megapack Thread

Mons

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have download up to 7.04 and loaded them up all fine. But when I restarted the game, the faces don't appear to load anymore. Faces that were there, arn't. Any tips?

It's probably some sort of installation issue your end. f you're up-to-date till 7.04, you should have just under 157,000 images in your megapack folder. Is this the case?

Perhaps you could upload a screenshot of your megapack folder so I can spot if anything is amiss in there...

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. From what I can see the preferences screen is perfectly fine. As for the megapack folder, it looks fine as well. However, I'm unable to tell if there's another folder containing some images (and crucially the config file) within the MEGAPACK 7.0 folder, or if you have downloaded a separate player faces file in another style. Can you confirm whether either is the case please?

No need to apologise, it's what this thread is for :)

The exact amount is 161,344, but you'll inevitably have a couple dozen or so more which were added by mistakes/duplicates etc. and which have since been removed, but that's perfectly fine.

No need to apologise, it's what this thread is for :)

The exact amount is 161,344, but you'll inevitably have a couple dozen or so more which were added by mistakes/duplicates etc. and which have since been removed, but that's perfectly fine.

I have 161,563 images,so yeh that wouuld be about correct then.Thanks again buddy :thup:

I've recently bought a new laptop, and I haven't installed any FM's on as I'm waiting for FM16 now. I want to try and prepare for it before it comes out, if that's possible, so with the face-pack, if I download the Megapack 7.0 with it's updates, i'll then just have to download any updated versions that are released, for FM16, right? Saves me downloaded the huge Megapack on the day?

I've recently bought a new laptop, and I haven't installed any FM's on as I'm waiting for FM16 now. I want to try and prepare for it before it comes out, if that's possible, so with the face-pack, if I download the Megapack 7.0 with it's updates, i'll then just have to download any updated versions that are released, for FM16, right? Saves me downloaded the huge Megapack on the day?

Yes Gizmo that is correct.Just download the "complete pack" and thats all you need to do.If any further updates come out that are relevant to the megapack,then they just get dropped into the "complete pack" that you first downloaded.

Hope this helps.

Yes Gizmo that is correct.Just download the "complete pack" and thats all you need to do.If any further updates come out that are relevant to the megapack,then they just get dropped into the "complete pack" that you first downloaded.

Hope this helps.

Brilliant, thanks a lot, I'll look to do that at some point then :thup:

Top work Mons for doing this, they're excellent 10/10 :applause:

Archived