Sports Interactive Community
tyler16

Anyone else frantically checking to see if the beta's up?

Maybe they need the approval of a Sega key man or thing like that, before push the big red button in the secret room.

You aren't that far from the truth :)

Then why did he state it won't be out tonight? Bit confusing to be honest

Kriss having a bit of a nightmare tonight. :D

He was just saying he is confident it will not be tonight, when it comes to the release of the beta the mods know just as much as you and I.

Kriss is old, he doesn't know for sure, none of us do..:kriss:

Haha Thank you Welshace for a ray of hope :-D

I've just heard that beta will be released tonight in the event that Liverpool win 5 nil tonight.

I'd rather wait a month for the BETA thanks...

Definitive confirmation from Miles on Twitter that it won't be tonight. Same time, same place tomorrow, everyone?

I've just heard that beta will be released tonight in the event that Liverpool win 5 nil tonight.

Not tonight then people :)

How about lose 5 nil??? if so we could be back on!!

And Kriss wins the thread..

It all ended well in the end Kriss. :p

Miles Jacobson

‏@milesSI

To save myself any more abuse or questions about it tonight, the beta is definitely not tonight. Still don't know when. But not tonight.

Definitive confirmation from Miles on Twitter that it won't be tonight. Same time, same place tomorrow, everyone?

Its a date :-)

Kriss having a bit of a nightmare tonight. :D

He was just saying he is confident it will not be tonight, when it comes to the release of the beta the mods know just as much as you and I.

You were saying? :) pity I had to phone Miles though, must remember to charge him for the call ;)

Definitely, most fun I've had on this forum in ages. :D

You were saying? :) pity I had to phone Miles though, must remember to charge him for the call ;)

In fairness I did write this soon after. ;)

And Kriss wins the thread..

It all ended well in the end Kriss. :p

Miles Jacobson

‏@milesSI

To save myself any more abuse or questions about it tonight, the beta is definitely not tonight. Still don't know when. But not tonight.

One thing I will promise you all, however long you do end up waiting it will definitely have been worth it :thup:

They've told you exactly as much as they know themselves, what more do you want.

How can you not understand that Beta release depends on final approval which can come in 20 minutes or 20 days.

I'm not lying when I say that even Miles can't tell you exactly when it will release :)

Thanks for this, I mean this actually makes me understand a little more about the process. The way I picture it right now is : The game is pretty much ready, they just need approval to launch the beta. That approval comes "roughly two weeks before the release".

Definitely, most fun I've had on this forum in ages. :D

Yeh, I had money on you and PhilT booking a room :D

Thanks for this, I mean this actually makes me understand a little more about the process. The way I picture it right now is : The game is pretty much ready, they just need approval to launch the beta. That approval comes "roughly two weeks before the release".

That's about right, in fact as somebody suggested earlier Sega have to sign it off for release as well.

One thing I will promise you all, however long you do end up waiting it will definitely have been worth it :thup:

I reckon it'll be great Kriss :thup:

Can enjoy Liverpool v Real without constantly refreshing the forum now :)

Well i've put the fancy food & drink back in the fridge, and i've changed into a regular pair of old jogging bottoms and bra to lounge in and watch the game

A good time to remind people to update their graphics drivers, so many people have problems each year because they forget.

NVidia GForce released their new Game Ready drivers today.

A good time to remind people to update their graphics drivers, so many people have problems each year because they forget.

How do we do this?

Good point. I'm on it.

Yep seen it and doing so

Seconded. Not technically minded. FM is the only PC game I play.

If you have GEforce Experience you can check for updates and it will download it for you.

It is found under the NVIDIA folder in programs

I was told by a computer technician to only bother updating your graphics card driver if you are encountering problems with it.

Cheers dude. Says i'm already up to date. Only installed this graphics card a couple of months ago.

Mine says June this year but I didn't do it so I guess windows does it automatically. Who knows.

I was told by a computer technician to only bother updating your graphics card driver if you are encountering problems with it.

That's like saying don't bother getting your car serviced until it breaks down.....madness!

That's like saying don't bother getting your car serviced until it breaks down.....madness!

I'm not a tech person and my graphics card is just an integrated intel hd what I only use for fm so I won't bother updating unless it's done automatically or do encounter problems, if I started playing about with drivers I'd prob bring everything crashing down.