Anyone else frantically checking to see if the beta's up?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then why did he state it won't be out tonight? Bit confusing to be honest

Kriss having a bit of a nightmare tonight. :D

He was just saying he is confident it will not be tonight, when it comes to the release of the beta the mods know just as much as you and I.

Kriss having a bit of a nightmare tonight. :D

He was just saying he is confident it will not be tonight, when it comes to the release of the beta the mods know just as much as you and I.

You were saying? :) pity I had to phone Miles though, must remember to charge him for the call ;)

You were saying? :) pity I had to phone Miles though, must remember to charge him for the call ;)

In fairness I did write this soon after. ;)

And Kriss wins the thread..

It all ended well in the end Kriss. :p

Miles Jacobson

‏@milesSI

To save myself any more abuse or questions about it tonight, the beta is definitely not tonight. Still don't know when. But not tonight.

They've told you exactly as much as they know themselves, what more do you want.

How can you not understand that Beta release depends on final approval which can come in 20 minutes or 20 days.

I'm not lying when I say that even Miles can't tell you exactly when it will release :)

Thanks for this, I mean this actually makes me understand a little more about the process. The way I picture it right now is : The game is pretty much ready, they just need approval to launch the beta. That approval comes "roughly two weeks before the release".

Thanks for this, I mean this actually makes me understand a little more about the process. The way I picture it right now is : The game is pretty much ready, they just need approval to launch the beta. That approval comes "roughly two weeks before the release".

That's about right, in fact as somebody suggested earlier Sega have to sign it off for release as well.

That's like saying don't bother getting your car serviced until it breaks down.....madness!

I'm not a tech person and my graphics card is just an integrated intel hd what I only use for fm so I won't bother updating unless it's done automatically or do encounter problems, if I started playing about with drivers I'd prob bring everything crashing down.

Archived