Sports Interactive Community
tyler16

Anyone else frantically checking to see if the beta's up?

Reminder

"Before you dive in and get familiar with the Beta, the last thing we’ll say is that this is not the finished article and certain aspects may well change ahead of full release on November 7th."

Not the fastest connection ever here, but it should be ready in time for my lunch break, so that's a plus.

Well, that'll be something nice to look forward to when I get home later. That's my evening sorted then. The wife will be most pleased to have full run of the television for the forseeable future.

RIP Ps4 and Xbox360.

Not yet, I emailed their support team (6 mins ago) asking if they could send the BETA code as the BETA is now live but no response yet.

Well, that'll be something nice to look forward to when I get home later. That's my evening sorted then. The wife will be most pleased to have full run of the television for the forseeable future.

RIP Ps4 and Xbox360.

Summed me up, been getting into watchdogs too :), just trying to find a movie for her to watch tonight

I was just about to go home for the day and I did one last check on FB for an update on the beta.

Lo and behold its out!

Now I can download it on the superfast work internet :)

Worth a few extra minutes in the office I reckon

21% downloaded.... wow I actually logged into steam first before seeing it on here and yes it was on that. Incredible how it turns out given looking here like upteen times in last 24hours and was so shocked to see the "install" button thinking no, this cant be right but yep all seems that way on here.

Downloading :D:D:D:D

Thank you SI, and i take back every bad word i said about Miles. oh wait.... i only called him those names in my head, never mind :D

My Steam has just decided to update..... probably meaningless.

Seemingly not. Picking my team now.... Glad the missus has popped out.

Ooooooh-dear......i feel like i'm 17 all over again - back in the Thursday night disco with the slow dances at the end....the Erection Section. Oh-good-god-it's-downloading....i feel an emotion explosion coming on. I've lit up a cigarette....i don't even smoke!

I have not gotten my beta key yet!!! spamming cust serivce, crap **** company!

Ooooooh-dear......i feel like i'm 17 all over again - back in the Thursday night disco with the slow dances at the end....the Erection Section. Oh-good-god-it's-downloading....i feel an emotion explosion coming on. I've lit up a cigarette....i don't even smoke!

This made me laugh hahah! This forum needs some kind of upvote or like system :lol:

just bought the wife two tickets for the cinema - it's her pal's birthday :lol:

If the bairn wakes up after the game's installed, She's getting signed up as Assistant Manager and put on tea-making duties.

Quick reminder to everyone to save frustration, fix ze Germans before you start.

how do we go about doing that with out like a fix file?

help.