Sports Interactive Community
tyler16

Anyone else frantically checking to see if the beta's up?

That's not really the point he was making though. He was quite correct in what he said. You see it all the time. An issue that may or may not be that serious can go weeks/months without anyone mentioning it, then one person will post about it, and suddenly it's happening in everyone's game and it's the most broken game ever, despite the fact the issue had been around for ages without anyone mentioning it. The corner issue is probably the most famous one in the last release. While it was acknowledged it was an error, and fixed, it was never as bad as people made out, and it was a good few weeks into the build it appeared on before anyone posted about it at all.

That's what I think the chap was trying to convey in his post.

Pretty much, although the majority of them - whilst true once or twice ever - are reported incorrectly every year. The injury one being the most evident, it is always reported almost immediately that there are too many injuries. In fact, there are not enough injuries in every version of FM ever.

To the staff at SI....I think the official release of the beta should be announced in this thread first.....

Miles has said on Twitter today he'll have no forewarning of it going up.

Whatever happened to it? Did users just start cancelling their subscription by the dozen and therefore the gameworlds had no users?

You could write a novel on what went wrong with FML. The game had so much potential and I genuinely believe the community and the most vocal fanboys aided in it's failing. Game worlds were dying on their ass while people were doing their best Chemical Ali impression on the forum.

miles.png

Poor Moyes. Guy can't catch a break anymore.

Edit: I have also just caught onto the joke. :lol:

Another thing when they do release can you PLEASE keep the feedback thread for feedback, not comments like OMGZZZZ!!!! it's 63% downloaded because any such posts will be deleted and repeats might see the posters being deleted too.

Maintain your discipline please folks.

http://memegenerator.net/instance/53586322

Anybody know if Forge for Minecraft 1.8 is out yet?

Last year the fullbacks just passively watched the entire game for a couple weeks and I remember another FM where regen progression was broken. It's probably tough for SI because they have to fix these things in real time, but they have to also test the fixes and make sure the final changes are perfect instead of just done quickly enough to satiate the forums.

Super psyched about the beta, I don't remember feeling this way around release day. I actually really, really loved 14 when they fixed the fullback thing, it was almost definitely my favorite. I made an okay editor file last year that people liked, you should give me early editor access, c'monnn ;)

Haven't even bought the games and I'm sitting here all excited and following this thread. Now that's commitment!

maybe they are playing a game and will release once this thread reaches 1000 people watching.... only 80 more needed ;)

There are currently 920 users browsing this thread. (337 members and 583 guests)

Thats all you need my friend, now just wait till its released then you ready to download :thup:

Thank you!

How many of the 800 people who are watching this thread are at work and should be working?

It's called multitasking, bro.

If it comes today I'll be sitting playing FM on my PC while playing Civ on my laptop.

How the hell is anyone meant to choose between those 2 games ?!?

How many of the 800 people who are watching this thread are at work and should be working?

I for sure should be working

I think its coming soon :)

Another thing when they do release can you PLEASE keep the feedback thread for feedback, not comments like OMGZZZZ!!!! it's 63% downloaded because any such posts will be deleted and repeats might see the posters being deleted too.

Maintain your discipline please folks.

I knew i'd make you say it.

You told me to say it, so I did.

This thread is awesome. Reminds me of reddit the day that DayZ got released. Everybody went total apesh!t.

I have a feeling it will be out in 15 minutes.

I've got a feeling... oooooo. That tonight's gonna be a good night...

You told me to say it, so I did.

That's because you're a nice guy.

I've got a feeling... oooooo. That tonight's gonna be a good night...

And tomorrow at work will be frustrating.

Until I concede a goal in 93rd minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't seen this much excitement for the game in a few years, hopefully will be another amazing version.

And tomorrow at work will be frustrating.

Can you save FM games to cloud now? (Sorry if it is a stupid question)

*Raises hand*

Hmmmm thought does Neil Brock (sp) need to be on here first just looked down the forum users and he isn't online?

"INCLUDES: A code for access to the game's beta event, this will be sent out before 6PM GMT on 24/10/2014."

For those of you worrying about waiting until Monday for the code, this was on cdkeys.com website.

Football Manager Live was one of the best games I've played and I'm still in contact with a lot of people who I used to play it with on Cantona!

Only real issue was that there were the top 20 people who had played the beta and always had an insurmountable edge come the first live gameworld, purely because they knew which of the free transfers were the best and could immediately snap them up once the GW came up. I remember I had a list of about 30 players I wanted before it even went live (Brandao anyone?) Other issues that could have been done with being sorted quicker were the fact people were creating tournaments and making a lot of money from them, whilst DC's and strikers with high jumping and heading had ridiculous scoring rates (Looking at you Nando)

me too,im super hyped and still havent even got the key

Samir Nasri is watching this thread. Make of that what you will.

Football Manager Live was one of the best games I've played and I'm still in contact with a lot of people who I used to play it with on Cantona!

Only real issue was that there were the top 20 people who had played the beta and always had an insurmountable edge come the first live gameworld, purely because they knew which of the free transfers were the best and could immediately snap them up once the GW came up. I remember I had a list of about 30 players I wanted before it even went live (Brandao anyone?) Other issues that could have been done with being sorted quicker were the fact people were creating tournaments and making a lot of money from them, whilst DC's and strikers with high jumping and heading had ridiculous scoring rates (Looking at you Nando)

It was all about Rob Jones at those far post corners.

"INCLUDES: A code for access to the game's beta event, this will be sent out before 6PM GMT on 24/10/2014."

For those of you worrying about waiting until Monday for the code, this was on cdkeys.com website.

They're known to be dodgy and not trustworthy. They charge more for the beta access..

They're shooting the dark. This means nothing. Only SI know when it's coming.

Samir Nasri is watching this thread. Make of that what you will.

Hahahahaha