Sports Interactive Community
tyler16

Anyone else frantically checking to see if the beta's up?

Well my save just crashed, so I am going to bed. Hopefully the demo is released by the time I am awake so I have a reason to call in sick for work.

Catch.

It's not the demo that's coming out tomorrow though.

You all checked Twitter though, didn't you? :D

Given no-one posted for 5 minutes after he posted it, I would say it was a safe bet they all did. :D

I may be the only 1 that didn't but then again I have not ordered the game yet so does not affect me. ;)

My guess is tommorow 19:00 CET (7pm)

Steam usually updates the store and releases games at 19:00, and tommorow is exacly 2 weeks before release. Don't know for sure though.

Given no-one posted for 5 minutes after he posted it, I would say it was a safe bet they all did. :D

I may be the only 1 that didn't but then again I have not ordered the game yet so does not affect me. ;)

I didn't, mainly because the U in "unfortunately" wasn't capitalized. ;)

I didn't, mainly because the U in "unfortunately" wasn't capitalized. ;)

The game delayed for a week and Miles smacking back the glasses of wine = the last thing he would care about is a capital U. :D

Is this thread glitching for anyone else?

more_power_scotty-300x254.jpg

Quite terribly. I can't click on any links from inside this thread. It's like it's trying to trap me in here.

Quite terribly. I can't click on any links from inside this thread. It's like it's trying to trap me in here.

They're kettling us in here so we don't spread and cause further mayhem on other threads. :D

You're not the only one. Why do you think there are 700+ users viewing a thread about nothing? ;)

Does anyone remember if the Demo was released at the same time as Beta? I can't afford to buy FM this year, so I'll just continue playing 14 until the Demo is out.

Demo will be released probably a few days before the main release, or possibly at the same time. It won't be at the same time as the beta, unless they change things this time around.

Does anyone remember if the Demo was released at the same time as Beta? I can't afford to buy FM this year, so I'll just continue playing 14 until the Demo is out.

It's released around a week after the Beta is released.

Stay calm guys, we will know by 8pm if it is being released today :thup:

Calm? What is this "calm" of which you speak?

Naughty Miles and FM on Twitter !

Both tweeting at the same time to say the FM Doc is Available!!

Damn getting my hopes up !

This reminds me of the "Mac-thread" they had a couple of years ago, which was almost completely off-topic and escalated like mad. Someone even came out of the closet in that thread. Good times, good times.

Stay calm guys, we will know by 8pm if it is being released today :thup:

About that...isn't that just Miles pretty much saying "It could be released today, and if it is, it'll be before 8pm. If 8pm comes and no beta, then he'll know that it's not coming today"? Or could just be they're wanting to get a full days work in, then see where things are at around 7pm I suppose. Who knows.

Will probably get released around tea time. Exactly when I'm playing 5 a sides no doubt.

Na that's pure speculation. However iirc one year we did see a Thursday Evening launch.

Well this thread definitely made work a lot funnier today.

I predict a very short day at work tomorrow if the game gets released tonight.

Why 8pm?

Maybe to do with them working on the game in the office? Longs days, etc.

Miles to the Dev team --> Assertive: "Let's do this for the fans!"

Maybe to do with them working on the game in the office? Longs days, etc.

Miles to the Dev team --> Assertive: "Let's do this for the fans!"

I hope that's not what he's said - that virtually NEVER works for me!

Since the change from sliders, my tactics are always very changeable. I tend to watch full games and start with a few very basics (hassle etc) and change the rest accordingly depending on the match. After 3D, the new button tactics are my favourite FM advancement in history. I love to micromanage and tinker in a match.