Sports Interactive Community
tyler16

Anyone else frantically checking to see if the beta's up?

Hi Bro,

could you post the link for these megapacks of logos and faces please? Thanks

I say next update on that site is the beta. I have updated drivers and downloaded the new megapacks of logo's and facepacks. I feel pro-active.

Does anyone have a link to the latest megapack? I saw it posted here earlier but my search function isn't working :(

Where do you get the logos and facepacks from?

Over at sortitoutsi.... facepacks in a torrent, logos are just a normal download, your find the prem kits over at fmscout. And if you dont know, To install create a "graphics" folder extract everything there... then when you get fm15 put the graphics folder in your my docs sports int fm15 folder. When in game go to prefferences clear cache and reload skin. Bish bosh bash.

To download....you might have to register at sortitout but it dont take long

I've tried downloading facepacks before but I can never get them to work. I'm obviously rubbish and doing something wrong.

I've tried downloading facepacks before but I can never get them to work. I'm obviously rubbish and doing something wrong.

To install create a folder in your my documents call it "graphics extract everything there... then when you get fm15, move the graphics folder to my documents > sports interactive > Football Manager 15. When in game go to preferences clear cache and reload skin. It's that simple. Pimping your footman is what its all about. I've needed the stadiumm backgrounds as a background since 97/98 ..... otherwise its just not cricket

I'm obviously rubbish and doing something wrong.

You finally got something right :D

Have you lot learned nothing over the last few years?

You can get really excited when they start opening sub-forums and threads for FM 2015. Like Data Issues threads for example. :D

Lol, My torrent speeds at 4kb/s, will take a month to get 6.5gb :D

MWAHAHAHAHAH turns out I still have premium at SortitotSI. Direct DL for the Fackpack DLing at 6.1MB/s

Have you lot learned nothing over the last few years?

You can get really excited when they start opening sub-forums and threads for FM 2015. Like Data Issues threads for example. :D

Great shout my good man

Time to slip into my little French number complete with 8 denier hold-ups....oooooh, Beta fevers got me burnin' up

With the FM and Miles twitter feed being really slow...

It surely cannot be far away? Remembering last year that something similar happened then we were given about half an hour warning?

Lol, My torrent speeds at 4kb/s, will take a month to get 6.5gb :D

Took all of 14 minutes :)

I think I took premium last year when FM14 came out , so I can download it direct from SortitoutSI's servers.

I've taken the time to make my first loaf from scratch today so that I have fresh bread in the morning. There will be a beta release in approximately two hours before general release from the rack. Don't ask me if it is ready yet; it will be ready when its ready. No need to annex my good loaf with any condimentpacks - a guy over there is absolutely covered in them.

Great shout my good man

Learn from the best boys and you'll be fine.

Anyone else that finds this thread very buggy?

I'm waiting till the final patch in January before I hit refresh again. Why do SI insist on releasing such a broken, unplayable thread? I feel like I'm a beta tester for their forum.

Hello Football Manager fans!

We are very sorry to inform you that the release of Football manager 2015 will be delayed by one week while we fix some remaining issues, the new release date will be November 14th.

unfortunately, this also means our beta will NOT be available this week.

Thank you for your patience, and once again: "SORRY!"

Has anyone else noticed that the last six versions badge colours have gone black, blue, red, black blue, red .. ?

Hello Football Manager fans!

We are very sorry to inform you that the release of Football manager 2015 will be delayed by one week while we fix some remaining issues, the new release date will be November 14th.

unfortunately, this also means our beta will NOT be available this week.

Thank you for your patience, and once again: "SORRY!"

I wonder how many people you'll get with that...

Well my save just crashed, so I am going to bed. Hopefully the demo is released by the time I am awake so I have a reason to call in sick for work.

Catch.