Sports Interactive Community
tyler16

Anyone else frantically checking to see if the beta's up?

No, it's already in your Steam library. You just need to wait until it's available. :)

Awesome! Back to frantically refreshing...

I preordered on Steam, no key for me. Should I contact SI? Or is it included in all Steam pre-orders?

Can you literally not read ? It's been answered in the very post you've quoted.

Can you literally not read ? It's been answered in the very post you've quoted.

I've literally woken up, hence not being with it. You know the British Empire literally doesn't exist? You UKIP mate?

I've literally woken up, hence not being with it. You know the British Empire literally doesn't exist? You UKIP mate?

That really has no comedy value at all.

As idiotic as this thread is, there's no need for petty arguments. He was answered, so let it go please.

As idiotic as this thread is, there's no need for petty arguments. He was answered, so let it go please.

Agreed, my appologies.

Please let today be the day ! 2 days off work with little to do :D

Already got my game plans and my 10 year plans in place :D

Me too, going to take my 2 tactics from FM14 with me, give my self 4 seasons to get Posh into the Prem, after that god knows.

Im guessing graphics from FM14 will still work like faces, backgrounds etc?

Thats normally the way, cant see it being any different this year :)

10 year plans!? I only ever have a season plan and that's not to get relegated or sacked half way through the season!

Looks like a lot more thought and planning needs to go into FM15 with all the new features. Looks good

Me too, going to take my 2 tactics from FM14 with me, give my self 4 seasons to get Posh into the Prem, after that god knows.

Yep have my plans to. Fm13 took Rangers back to the top and 10 in a row, Although couldn't crack Europe. Just couldn't get into a Rangers game on FM14 so will be my first challenge

Could just be the developers logging on as they seem to do everyday as shown on stats ?

theyre all probably playing a good few seasons and looking for any major bugs...

Or waiting for sega to sign something. I'm sure it would be out of miles' hands at this stage.

This thread badly needs PhilT to roll back in with some sort of négligée and Grand Cru quip to liven it up.

I'm here honey :)

Anyone else imagining a big red button saying "Beta Release" and someone at SI sat laughing waiting to press it?... Just me?

Anyone else imagining a big red button saying "Beta Release" and someone at SI sat laughing waiting to press it?... Just me?

I imagine that the guy already pushed the button, but the board didn't accept the request and now the option is greyed out and he has to wait a couple of hours/days to ask it again.

Muuuuhahahaha

My attempt at an evil laugh

Its in a control room underground and the minions are sitting round laughing looking at the giant countdown screen!

Its in a control room underground and the minions are sitting round laughing looking at the giant countdown screen!

This exactly. Also an alarm going off and red lights flashing, should the button be pressed "too early"

Phwaaaorr .... you minx. Stuff the beta I'm just here to see what PhilT is wearing today.

I'm in Dotty P's as we speak (Dorothy Perkins to those not in the know.) I've got my eye on a cheeky little number if they've got my size....more details to follow but sufficed to say that for the hopeful access to the BETA version today, i'm going to be dressed to impress

All dressed up for the Beta.......

1E4uVjk.jpg

Note the goldfish swimming in the the platforms....nice touch

G5VABS4.png

All dressed up for the Beta.......

1E4uVjk.jpg

Note the goldfish swimming in the the platforms....nice touch

G5VABS4.png

Don't you dare out-do me Mr Rosler!

I dreamt about this thread last night. And I'm not ashamed

I may have dreamt about FM15, not gonna lie was tempted to pull a sickie had it been released today although i think i only have 1 local job to do today :eek: rare that.

I'm going to suit up for that first job interview - who's with me?!

Hahah! Can imagine this. I bet someone has done this before, not even for a joke. Adds to the immersion i spose!

Cheeky Little Good Morning Tweet to Miles

@milesSI Good Morning Miles !!! Lets hope you have good news today :D Keep up the good work to all the boys & Girls in the office !!!!

This. Thread. Is. Brilliant. :D

P.S

I reckon nothing before at least about 6 this evening.