Sports Interactive Community

I think they should implement him into the game even if they make an exception just this once! At 15 years old he's an amazing player ALREADY for his age!

It's against child protection laws to do so...so no, I don't think there's going to be an exception made.

child protection laws?

there is some 15 year olds in the game now...right?

Not real players, only newgens, who aren't real and wouldn't qualify for those laws. There's a whole topic on this, I'm sure you could find it if you searched.

child protection laws?

there is some 15 year olds in the game now...right?

Only regens less than 16, I think.

If he isnt on from the start he can be included from 17th december so will probably be on from the January transfer window patch

If he isnt on from the start he can be included from 17th december so will probably be on from the January transfer window patch

But he'd still be 15 at the start of the game, whether he was currently 16 or not, so I don't think that would fly. This was all covered in the previous topic though, not sure if he was cleared for the January one in there.

You can add him in the Editor - sure there will be people who build a good character profile for him.

why do si just never make a regen to represent these youngsters playing in first teams yet to young for the game

what about freddy adu he was included at 13 years old.

He should never have been included, but that would have happened at least a decade ago anyway. Things have changed since then.

You can add him in the Editor - sure there will be people who build a good character profile for him.

Very likely, already done for 14, including putting him in unofficial squad updates and the like.

Very likely, already done for 14, including putting him in unofficial squad updates and the like.
yes I have him with several others who are considered wonderkids, the only problem is what stats you give them, I just put in their details such as name d.o.b. nationality club position etc and set it to PA of -9 and let the game generate the rest, it also pretty easy to put together a facepack for them so they show in game. Martin Ødegaard in my save is mid 20's doing well but not as well as I thought he was signed by Chelsea at 15 but went on loan and was sold to Dortmund where he is a squad player. Its Hagi in my save who is the star wonderkid to make it, signed by Barcelona and is their no.10 says it all, the boy done good

I'd imagine as mentioned.. if he's too young now to make it in, he will probably be added in at a later date when appropriate.

Miles answered on twitter he wont be in this version as they have to be 16 before the season starts

The Norwegian head researcher did confirm he won't make this years game on a data issues post, due to the child protection laws.

OP's question has been answered, so closed