FM15 'Big' Euro Challenge

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So tomorrow I am home from work with a sick daughter, will be trying to get work done, but game comes out at 1pm NZ time I belive (00:01am London?), so I will load and run a holiday game in each of the nations to 2015. I have a Phoenix game at 7:30 tomorrow night, and drinks before hand so will be out of action for a little bit. ;-)

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #53AAE6, colspan: 2, align: center]Logo.png

Alverca SAD

Season 2: 2016/17 Season Preview[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #53AAE6, colspan: 2]The Transfers[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 30][/TD]

[TD]I am only going to give a cover of the signings I made in attempting to improve the starting line-up, I did chase a really good starting striker, but in the end he went elsewhere as the wages we could offer weren't quite enough. The replcement is good enough, but not a superstar.

Alexey Panfilov (AMR) - Francis may have won young player of the year, but I wanted an upgrade.

Dani Alves (AML) - With my chinese Left wing unwilling to stay I signed a Portuguese player named Alves.

David Cardoso (AMC) - A new Shadow striker for my line-up

Marcel Ferreira (ST) - The final decision of who will play up front, I would've kept Jordan starting with inability to get that superstar, but he went and damaged his achilles.

Ricardo Calado (DC) - With Nunes retiring I had to sign a new DC, Tony was close, but I found a slightly better guy in Calado.

Ruben Ribeiro (DL) - Left back had been a problem all season, so here is our improvement.

I had some trouble in friendlies with the team gelling, probably as I signed 6 players instead of the 3-4 I normally would. Hopefully they click in the season.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hey guys, just bought the game and waiting for the release to start the game. Will be starting the challenge and hope for another completion this year.

Going to catch up on the new stuff and deciding the country i'll be playing untill then.

so i've watched the youtube video with the new features and it appears that the game has lots of new features to improve overall gameplay and realism. watching it has whetted my appetite a little so i guess i ought tot give some thought to where i am going to head first. Genuinely not sure where to go first.

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #53AAE6, colspan: 2, align: center]125px-A_D_Carregado.png

AD Carregado

Season 1: 2015/16 A Beginning[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #53AAE6, colspan: 2]The Club

| Overview | Information | League History | Squad[/url] |[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Club History: The club was founded in 1951 and has built up a rivalry with Alverca which plays a part in my selection, another club in the Lisbon area, they are on the first commuter rail line in Portugal. The highest they have ever been was in 2009 when they made it to the Liga Adelante. I will be looking to move the club further up the league than that.

Club Information: The club is based in Carregado, Lisbon a small commuter town to the north of Lisbon, people in the town commute south to Lisbon for work. The town has a small population of about 12,000.

Squad: Well all the players at the club are amateurs, so I need contracts for the best of them if I want to avoid relegation, but biggest mission in the beginning will be getting some staff together. We currently have a Director of Football & a GK Coach working alongside me and that is it.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #53AAE6, colspan: 2]The Manager

| Overview | | |[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Nicusor Lung: The 26 year old had his career at Fafe cut short by injury, and following his retirement he steps into the fold as a Manager looking to take on Fafe in the National Championship[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

cheers iacovone​ - same to you! Seemed a little quiet without you here last year. Looking to get the game today (always been a boxed version man) so my 'working day' will be spent trying to figure out where and with who i want to manage!

cheers iacovone​ - same to you! Seemed a little quiet without you here last year. Looking to get the game today (always been a boxed version man) so my 'working day' will be spent trying to figure out where and with who i want to manage!

Heh, good man! I also picked up the boxed version this year but that was through a promotional event a couple of weeks ago with the SI Games folks (I'm a lucky man) - there's just something about that new game smell I just love :D

As for my team, I'm doing similar. Working now but running old Holiday Dude in Portugal before deciding on where I'll go.

Last year was weird for me in FM. I ended up playing it loads but just had one long career file from the beginning of the game up until a couple of months ago. It was a great save but meant I wasn't posting in here much at all. Hoping to change that this year and stick to the one file in here but no promises - life is fairly hectic these days and I definitely play the game more casually. Will see how I go :)

Heh, good man! I also picked up the boxed version this year but that was through a promotional event a couple of weeks ago with the SI Games folks (I'm a lucky man) - there's just something about that new game smell I just love :D

As for my team, I'm doing similar. Working now but running old Holiday Dude in Portugal before deciding on where I'll go.

Last year was weird for me in FM. I ended up playing it loads but just had one long career file from the beginning of the game up until a couple of months ago. It was a great save but meant I wasn't posting in here much at all. Hoping to change that this year and stick to the one file in here but no promises - life is fairly hectic these days and I definitely play the game more casually. Will see how I go :)

i know what you mean. i didn't turn on FM once since early July when my daughter was born. A mixture of not having time (or the inclination to) and then not being much point. i'll definitely not be an 'every day' player like i was in previous versions but i hope to get some reasonable gaming in. Looking forward to going home tonight and loading it up and see what the wife says! :p

i know what you mean. i didn't turn on FM once since early July when my daughter was born. A mixture of not having time (or the inclination to) and then not being much point. i'll definitely not be an 'every day' player like i was in previous versions but i hope to get some reasonable gaming in. Looking forward to going home tonight and loading it up and see what the wife says! :p

Haha excellent. Well you know, you've had a tough week, it's Friday, why not wind down with a bit of FM? :)

Congrats on the baby news!

logo.jpg

AD Machico

Information | Facilities | Stadium

So Machico it is. We're based on the island of Madeira and are located closer to Morocco than Portugal. Set just inland, our stadium the Municipal de Machico holds 3,300 people.

Estádio-Municipal-de-Machico.jpg

Manager Profile

Overview | Nationalities | Information

Francisco Baia is the man and his background is thus: Sunday League footballer with no coaching qualifications! Favourite formation is 4-4-2, born and bred in Machico, favourite club Machico. This man lives and breathes Machico.

As for the state of the club, there is, unsurprisingly, a lot of work to be done. I've got an assistant, a coach and a physio but all three could (and probably will be replaced). I'll do an end-of-season update to show you who I've signed, etc, etc.

Well this is interesting. There are just two scouts interested in joining the club, four coaches and none are any good. Unattached players sees a list of just 12 interested in a move to Machico at the moment! Hope this improves over the summer otherwise we're in major danger :D

iacovone, I think the issue is that when you're so low and semi-pro you can only really sign very low reputation, local players. Which for you means people from Madeira only, I have it in mine too that I can't sign anyone from even as far south as Aberdeen at the moment.

Every chance I've missed the Portuguese lower league structure in the past but OH MY GOD. The hell is going on here then? Looks like from eight groups (18 games), the top 16 teams go into two separate promotion groups where the top two go up and the two runners up play a playoff for the third promotion spot.

Meanwhile at the other end, I've got absolutely no idea what's going on :D

It changed last season. After the 8 groups of 10 teams, the top 2 of each (16 teams) go to 2 regional promotion playoff leagues. At the same time the remaining 8 teams from each of the 10 original groups play each other again in the relegation playoff.

It was always hard to get promoted from the bottom in Portugal but this system is even harder than the previous one :D

It changed last season. After the 8 groups of 10 teams, the top 2 of each (16 teams) go to 2 regional promotion playoff leagues. At the same time the remaining 8 teams from each of the 10 original groups play each other again in the relegation playoff.

It was always hard to get promoted from the bottom in Portugal but this system is even harder than the previous one :D

Haha well that's just BRILLIANT news :D

ScreenShot2014-11-07at154349_zps860203ee.png

So here's our pre-season schedule. A host of wins, a couple of draws, all on the road as we earned a nice £3,000 boost to the coffers. Difficult summer all in all, we had next to nobody keen on joining us but I did manage to get a few through the door as you'll see below.

Paulinho (AML/R/ST)

Caio (MC)

Kevin Da Silva (ST)

Henry Ikenna (MC)

That's the pick of the bunch. I like the look of Paulinho and Da Silva and the other two will hopefully do a job in the middle of the park. We're going with a flat 4-4-2, no frills, just straight lower league footy. I'll report back in time :)

some solid looking results there iacovone. ​Good luck going into the new season.

As for me my productive working day has helped me narrow it down to either Germany or France i think for my first effort. Assuming i can get the game on the way home (i had two failed Tesco trips earlier who just didn't have it out on the shelves) and i get chance i'll have a look at my options later.

Leccedila_FC_logo_zps322777df.png

Leça

General | Overall | League History

Profile | Information

So back on this forum after afew years out.

Leça have £43k in the back but I have nothing to spend on transfers although a hefty £2.44k on wages with my current wage bill at £283. With 12 players in the squad the £2k additional wages should come in handy.

I think im going to be players a 4-4-2 system if I can bring in the right players, something simple until we can progress. I will also try to make the most of the youth facilities and playing any decent youth players. We also have no staff at the club.

Good luck to the new guys. And thanks LLR for the kits, looks much better now :)

Glad it worked, if anyone else needs the missing kits for a league just ask and I'll zip them up and send them through PMs (I don't want to post them in the thread as they aren't supposed to be distributed)

Sorrento Calcio is a small football club located in the city of Sorrento, Italy. Founded in 1945 the club has not seen much success aside from playing in Serie B for a season in the early 70's. Manager Andy Sava is looking to change that and bring Sorrento as close to the top as possible.

Archived