Sports Interactive Community
SuperJackLester

Cheapest FM15 Pre-order?

Just ordered mine from http://www.gamekeys4all.com/ with beta access.

Euro 27.59 which is £22.55.

Got a number of e-mails confirming receipt of order and paypal payment. Also got a Steam Store link which has enabled me to add the gift to my Steam Games so I am all set to go once the demo is made live.

Ordered mine from this site as well. As with posters above, got a Steam gift of the game without any hassle.

They have to receive keys from I would imagine SEGA, while SEGA can make as many keys as they wish a game seller such as 'gamekeys4all' has to be supplied, 'gamekeys4all' can't simply make their own keys for the game.

Just pre-ordered on steam. Does anyone know when they'll send the code or will I just be able to download when the beta's released?

Just pre-ordered on steam. Does anyone know when they'll send the code or will I just be able to download when the beta's released?

With a pre-order directly with Steam, I'd assume the game would automatically download.

With a pre-order directly with Steam, I'd assume the game would automatically download.

Cheers mate.

Is that a "safe" site to pre-order from? And is the beta access included there?

It would help a lot if we were given a list of retailers who have beta access included.

I just contacted instant-gaming.com asking if you get beta access when you buy from them.

I'll update when I get an answer.

UPDATE: No beta from instant-gaming.com

They are out of stock on gamekeys4all, and I have to pay in euros on GMG, so that is not an option. It's such a shame that using pounds instead of euros I can save a decent amount of money.

And I'm only willing to buy version with the beta included.

I don't mind paying in euros or pounds aka conversion to canadian money dont matter even if i have to pay full amount from sigames.com i am just wondering thursday/friday when i preorder will it include the beta? if it does when does the actual full game come out?

Thanks for that! Do you know when the Beta Keys will be sent out?

Hopefully the day that the beta is released

Guys Instant-Gaming.com, gamekeys4all.com reliable?

Please someone confirm, dying to play FM15

I've never used those firms, so I couldn't say. All I would say is its worth doing research and making sure before parting with your hard earned cash google is a good place to start. :)

Ordered from Instant Gaming.com. Paid with with Pay-Pal, transaction went through, money got deducted from credit card. Then got a message "Payment verification pending". They asked to send picture of ID. Done. Yet to recieve confirmation or code.

Will update on whether this works or not

Ordered from Instant Gaming.com. Paid with with Pay-Pal, transaction went through, money got deducted from credit card. Then got a message "Payment verification pending". They asked to send picture of ID. Done. Yet to recieve confirmation or code.

I think send your ID is too much.

I'd rather just pay with PayPal and thats it.

Green Man Gaming has 23% off voucher on their website. Seems like it will expire fairly soon. Bought a copy today.

I just bought from InstantGaming.com and didn't require ID/picture at all.

£19.63 I paid!! Code worked instantly and just downloaded fine.

Just bought from CDKeys.com for 20.63 with PayPal. They needed a phone number confirmation like when you set up recipients on Internet banking. Downloading now

I bought the game from SimpleCDKeys. On their site they say that the delivering is within 5 minutes. With me it lasted more ( a few hours)- well, they are not the fastest in the west. First attempt- they rejected (reason: a common one: two adresses didn't match). Then I placed another order, changed what was required. I went to work, came back from work, went to drink wif three of my Michael friends and one Michelle, came home, checked email, and yes- they delivered the cd key. Installation was fast. They asked me a copy of my ID card (is a procedure of theirs in order to prevent online frauds). I don't know if this is a standard procedure, or if they applied only with me, because I'm from Romania :)). Usually I buy the game from hypermarket (from fm 2005 to fm 2014, except fm 2011 when I found a very good pirated version :)). The price is , in euro, like 35 euros. This year I bought it online with 26, bought the IGE with 5 euros and the remaining is for beer. And I don't know if this is the correct place to say it, mate, it deserves, this year ME is simply beautiful. And it is only november, it can be improved.