Sports Interactive Community
Mr U Rosler

So, how many hours did you log on FM14.....?

None.

Fm 12 - over 4,000 hours and still going.

"embarrassing 1,509 hours"

I guess this goes both ways since I only have 0 hours - and I even bought the game 7-8 months ago!!!

1546, though I've been on and off, and usually multitask when I play. Though I did go into 2024 or something, pretty proud about that (no simming).

678 which is a drop by half.... mainly due to other gaming commitments tbh

Still I am able to churn through seasons, my current 11 season save with Aberdeen has taken roughly 60 hours and that includes idle time where I leave the game to is devices.

FM 12: 1974 hours

FM 13: 2128 hours

FM 14: 2045 hours

Now i see why only 11 posts in ten years.....

I'm coming up on 2000 hours, and I'm quite embarrassed to say that most of that is real-played hours, I generally log out of the game when I'm done for the day.

350 hours so far and i think 200 of those has been fairly recently, took a long time to get into a long term save on this years version.

789 is my most played, that was on FM12

eKMJXrR.png

Disappointed with this year. A fair few hours but I can't say I've had one successful game.

Something hasn't been right with this edition for me and I can't quite put my finger on why.

334 hours, bit more than with FM13 but far less when compared to FM10 (919 hrs).

Crikey, I thought my 800-odd hours (including running in the background) was bad, you lot are mental. I always play lots from release and to the end of December. Then real life pre-season training takes precedence (I'm a road cyclist), before I usually get back to the game late in summer sometime.

636 hours, but like someone else stated true figure probably more like 1000 hours. I had it set to offline for a long time.

Felt bad having clocked 1484 but seeing some of these scores I feel less bad. I'm due to be a father next year too so good to see some people have managed to keep their game time up despite that. Easily my highest total (2013 was just over a 1000 hours).

I can't see me getting 2500+ hours on the new one though. A large chunk of that figure for FM14 coincided with me being off work injured from October-January, where I pretty much spent all my day in the house playing FM. Unless that happens again, I reckon my FM15 playtime will be around the 1000-1500 mark.

600 hours in Steam but I play sometimes offline so I would say 1000 hours. But FM is always running in background when I am on my computer, even when I am revising my exams so in reality, I think I have played less than 500 hours (that's a lot though).

912 on FM12

567 on FM13

581 on FM14 - although I have 9 days off now so this will go up as I try to squeeze out the last drips of my save before 15 arrives

500 but I had to reinstall Windows recently!! And after all that time I still can't design a tactic I am happy with or get defenders to defend properly and strikers to hit the back of the net!!!!

2012 - 1049

2013 - 83

2014 - 76

Editor hours

2012 - 8

2013 - 4

2014 - 12

There were not enough features to keep me interested. The last two killer features for me were:

- Add/remove leagues FM 2012

- Dynamic league rep FM 2011

Well, i've logged a slightly embarrassing 1,509 hours.......... which equates to playing for 2 months non stop.........better than watching TV I suppose.

I'm sure someone can top that and make me feel better........

1,178 hours for me! Writing that down makes it so much worse/better depending on mood. According to Steam I only played FM13 for 121 hours which is funny because the difference between then & now is, I had a girlfriend then :)

FM14 - 1067 hours. Possibly 500 of those hours are wasted in the planning stage tbh.

FM13 - 345 hours

FM12 - 808 hours

FM11 - 318 hours

FM10 - 193 hours

FM09 - 48 hours

I'm not sure if 09/10 were on disc, if they were that'll be why the hourly count is so low.

I didn't like 11 or 13, hence low hours on those.

12 and 14 though, just look at that count go.

1,178 hours for me! Writing that down makes it so much worse/better depending on mood. According to Steam I only played FM13 for 121 hours which is funny because the difference between then & now is, I had a girlfriend then :)

Last edited by WillyBroadband; 13-10-2014 at 01:58. Reason: Mistakes!

That just made my day... (my taking the edit note to be referring to the girlfriend if you don't get it...)

180 hours for me, will still buy FM15 though and see if I can get into it more so than this one.

FM 12 - 1693 hours

FM 13 - 3754 hours

FM 14 - 3206 hours

I was too lazy to close FM, when doing other things. a lot of hours FM was running in background or when I went afk.

Yeah, WAGS have a nasty habit of getting between you and the things you enjoy.

Unfortunately i didn't work this out until I had, house, kid, ring, dog etc.........

fm 13 about 900 fm 14 about 150 but thats not really accurate number as I tend to leave open fm all day after I launch it while doing other stuff.

1811 hours for me, My word that is depressing. It hasn't felt that long

FM14 at 1224 for me. I do not let it just 'run' in the back round. So those hours are a reasonably accurate reflection of how many hours I've sat in front of my PC playing FM14.

I'm a bit surprised as I thought it would be less as I've not got into FM14 like some previous versions and I've not been on it for months.

I fully intend to correct this for FM15, already paid for it and raring to go. Will like to hit at least 2000 hours.