So, how many hours did you log on FM14.....?

Crikey, I thought my 800-odd hours (including running in the background) was bad, you lot are mental. I always play lots from release and to the end of December. Then real life pre-season training takes precedence (I'm a road cyclist), before I usually get back to the game late in summer sometime.

I can't see me getting 2500+ hours on the new one though. A large chunk of that figure for FM14 coincided with me being off work injured from October-January, where I pretty much spent all my day in the house playing FM. Unless that happens again, I reckon my FM15 playtime will be around the 1000-1500 mark.

600 hours in Steam but I play sometimes offline so I would say 1000 hours. But FM is always running in background when I am on my computer, even when I am revising my exams so in reality, I think I have played less than 500 hours (that's a lot though).

Well, i've logged a slightly embarrassing 1,509 hours.......... which equates to playing for 2 months non stop.........better than watching TV I suppose.

I'm sure someone can top that and make me feel better........

1,178 hours for me! Writing that down makes it so much worse/better depending on mood. According to Steam I only played FM13 for 121 hours which is funny because the difference between then & now is, I had a girlfriend then :)

FM14 - 1067 hours. Possibly 500 of those hours are wasted in the planning stage tbh.

FM13 - 345 hours

FM12 - 808 hours

FM11 - 318 hours

FM10 - 193 hours

FM09 - 48 hours

I'm not sure if 09/10 were on disc, if they were that'll be why the hourly count is so low.

I didn't like 11 or 13, hence low hours on those.

12 and 14 though, just look at that count go.

1,178 hours for me! Writing that down makes it so much worse/better depending on mood. According to Steam I only played FM13 for 121 hours which is funny because the difference between then & now is, I had a girlfriend then :)

Last edited by WillyBroadband; 13-10-2014 at 01:58. Reason: Mistakes!

That just made my day... (my taking the edit note to be referring to the girlfriend if you don't get it...)

Yeah, WAGS have a nasty habit of getting between you and the things you enjoy.

Unfortunately i didn't work this out until I had, house, kid, ring, dog etc.........

FM14 at 1224 for me. I do not let it just 'run' in the back round. So those hours are a reasonably accurate reflection of how many hours I've sat in front of my PC playing FM14.

I'm a bit surprised as I thought it would be less as I've not got into FM14 like some previous versions and I've not been on it for months.

I fully intend to correct this for FM15, already paid for it and raring to go. Will like to hit at least 2000 hours.

Archived