Football Manger 15 Blogs

Guy

has the daily or weekly blogs started for FM 15 I remember Miles saying the would start in October.

Keith

October 7th I think it is and I think this year it's going to be one big video instead of weekly blogs someone will probably confirm if I'm right or wrong soon

October 7th I think it is and I think this year it's going to be one big video instead of weekly blogs someone will probably confirm if I'm right or wrong soon

Yes you are correct, and I believe it will be filmed live on Twitch? Miles will be giving out details on how to watch via his twitter feed I think.

The lateness of any information makes me feel like this will be an iterative release of FM i.e. Data update, minor tweaks and more general polish to the features already available. Streamlining certain aspects, increasing media queries and such.

Any big changes from a marketing perspective would have been revealed by now to generate PR for the game long before 4-8 weeks prior to release.

The lateness of any information makes me feel like this will be an iterative release of FM i.e. Data update, minor tweaks and more general polish to the features already available. Streamlining certain aspects, increasing media queries and such.

Any big changes from a marketing perspective would have been revealed by now to generate PR for the game long before 4-8 weeks prior to release.

Hasnt that been every FM release over the last few years? Lets hope its priced reasonably as a data update.

Archived