Sports Interactive Community
412gt

Add/Remove Leagues Feedback

Dear General Discussion

How have people found this feature?

I am embarking on a final save before FM15 and want to know that its safe and using it won't screw up my game.

Any help would be appreciated

Regards

In my experience, it is absolutely fine. I've used it throughout FM14 (in FMC) and my main save has reached 2027.

I've added / removed leagues each season in that time period and had no issues at all. It's a brilliant feature that doesn't get openly admired enough!

I have used it a few times on my current save and have reached 2024 without any problems.

I'm still a bit wary of using it willy-nilly after it broke my fm2012 save, although it does seem to be fixed and working properly now.

I find it useful too as it gives your save some variation.

That's positive..

I had seen a thread where someone had experienced abnormally high attributes for newgen staff because of the feature so it had slightly put me off.

I look forward to getting underway tonight!

Cheers all

Found it great at expanding my journeyman game and adding leagues that go up on the continental ratings

Was just gonna say this. It's certainly helped in my journeyman save. I don't have the best computer so I am able to keep the amount of leagues running low so I can play through it with relative ease. If I move on and decide I want to manage in a new country, I'll just load that country and wait for a job.

I have dome fine with this. In 2125 and had no problem yet

The improvement in the feature from FM13 to FM14 is fantastic. In 13 in wouldn't have gone near the feature but this year it has worked great. Although not a big user of it every time i have it has run my save perfectly even when i added to my English only save in 2055. I flooded the game with about seven extra European Leagues and it ran brilliantly.

It's a really great future imo and I've only had problems with it when using edited files, making my game crash when trying to add and remove them. But that's the fault of the editors not the game itself.