What is your Domestic Player Bias?

About 25-30%. I play in France- most of the best French players either play for a big EPL/La Liga side, one of my domestic rivals, or are already at my club. So it's usually easier to buy foreign.

Seems I have it pretty low on one of my two managers, which surprises me a little, I definitely favour domestic players, I mean I have 12 Welsh players in my first team squad, and five english and a scot. I suppose in my vesion it doesnt take into account that some of mine came through my youth set-up. I don't know really.

My other manager seems to be 100% with 13 Welsh players in the first team squad, but a far larger squad in general.

I can't tell you the actual stat, but I'll guarantee it's 0%. Being English and knowing how bad and over-hyped anything to come out of England is... i.e Gerrard, Rooney, Berahino, Hart, Johnson, Milner... there's a lot more my minds just gone blank. Anyway I focus on usually the smaller more agile players, my team have to all be pretty quick and flashy so I end up bringing in a lot of foreign players that get overlooked over the English players who are 3x their actual price or rating. I actually struggle to bring in quality English players. I got that Peter Honey was it? £30m to Chelsea he went for I only paid £4m it was daylight robbery and with that I brought Kaabouni for £10m who got into team of the year and was nominated for player of the year, he may of got that but I don't quite remember.

100% for me, had six years of Argentine football with the four foreigners rule like QWERTTYOP, now with Real Sociedad I'm trying to build a Basque powerhouse with at least half the team from my youth ranks or poached from Athletic (That's for Etxeberria, muahahaahahahaha!!!!). Funnily enough, the few foreigners I have bought for Sociedad, apart from a couple of Argentines from my old team, have almost all been Belgian!!

Archived