Whats the best training settings? Noob in training here

I've set my assistant manager to train the following; general and individual for all the senior-u21-u18 team. I only do the match day training. Is this good?

Also, is it better for the players to train individual attributes (this is what my assistant will always put) or individual role training (like advanced forward, etc). Which will train and max out potential/improve stats of a player?

Thanks.

I've set my assistant manager to train the following; general and individual for all the senior-u21-u18 team. I only do the match day training. Is this good?

Does it have positive effects on your players and/or your results? If so, it is good. If not, it isn't... Sorry for the obvious reply but this is impossible to answer without knowing the effects of training.

I prefer to do things myself.

Also, is it better for the players to train individual attributes (this is what my assistant will always put) or individual role training (like advanced forward, etc). Which will train and max out potential/improve stats of a player?

That depends on your players needs. I usually train attributes if there is a deficit somewhere. When all key attributes for the role the player plays meet my criteria, I change to role training.

You could try this here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/396496-training-help

Archived