Sports Interactive Community
Frankie 7

Football Manager 15 Deals

cdkeys.com has fm15 for £20.99 but you can take another 5% off if you like their fb page.
:thup: Grabbing that. Looks like the best deal prolly. Thanks

I pre-ordered from Amazon last year and got an email for the beta version prior to finding out about the cdkeys deal.

Cancelled my Amazon order but the code was still valid...I presume the same would work again

Please add your findings:

Steam: €49.99

Gamersgate: €49.99

DLGamer: €44.99

GetGames: €39.99

G2A.com: €39.99

Amazon: €38,72

zavvi.com: €38.09

GMG: €33.03 (converted from £26.25)

cdkeys.com: €26.41 (converted from £20.99, probably without beta)

Sources: This thread, istheranydeal.com

Can anyone update this with the current cheapest pre order price with beta please? :D Looking to order soon

Cheers! Looks the cheapest around. Website legit? Anyone ever had any problems

Had a mild panic when I received an email asking for some form of verification as it was my first order i.e. passport, driving licence, but received keys a few minutes later and FM15 is now sitting in my steam library ready to go...

Sugar, wish had looked here before ordering today through STEAM. But then I don't need to wait for a CD to arrive like I did last year. So going by release date of 7 November, BETA should be 24 October. 2 weeks today.

Sugar, wish had looked here before ordering today through STEAM. But then I don't need to wait for a CD to arrive like I did last year. So going by release date of 7 November, BETA should be 24 October. 2 weeks today.

you know most companies nowadays do the "disc free" version of the game, typically a couple of $ cheaper than a boxed copy

anyone still buy the DVD game like me? surprised there aren't more offers out there for the DVD game, as it was announced a week ago now!

seems to be priced at £30 still, and downloads at £25-ish!

will wait until next Monday before the beta release, hopefully there'll be a deal somewhere for the DVD version, otherwise I might have to bite the bullet and order the download version for once!

guess i'm old school, like to have the boxed version to store, used to read through the manual first before playing the new game for the first time! :D

Would love DVD as well, but it would cost me extra in shipping to Bosnia, plus the DVD isn't exactly cheap!

So the cheapest deal will do for me, doesn't have to have the beta access as I won't have time to play it before full release.

It's $35.78 on oneplay.com with the discount code FM152014, beta access included

Is this a reliable site? This price seems very nice.

Is this a reliable site? This price seems very nice.

I bought Starcraft 2 from them without any problems.

call me lazy but I just brought it through steam, after last years issue that I had with game id rather pay a few quid more to have it sitting there waiting for me with zero chance of stress.

call me lazy but I just brought it through steam, after last years issue that I had with game id rather pay a few quid more to have it sitting there waiting for me with zero chance of stress.

i'm also firmly in the lazy steam camp.

With 1,000's hours gameplay will be great value whatever you do.

Do we really need 4 threads for Andy to spam his referral link?

Surely 1 would suffice?

You know what the threads about so if you've purchased FM which im guessing you have, you dont need to read it.

Not everyone reads every thread so just sharing for people to get probably the best deal about.

No I have not purchased FM15, so maybe it is okay with you that I do read it then. :)

Also it was more pointed to the mods, not sure why we have 4 or 5 threads about deals on FM, I am guessing they are just relaxing before the big kick off on these forums come release day. ;)

http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=juzebuwo

Do we really need 4 threads for Andy to spam his referral link?

Surely 1 would suffice?

I will tell you the truth about that ref link, you DO get 2 eur/$/pounds, but you can't use that bonus with a coupon, so if you want to spend it on say FM16, you have to pay @ full price -> 29,99 - 2,00 = 27,99 pounds, but you can earn some more using GMG playfire rewards - 1 eur/$/pound more from linking steam account and subscribe to newsletter, so you have FM16 @ 26,99, not big deal...

Its not solely for FM btw, you are correct in saying you cant use your GMG credit whilst using a discount code.

so if you want to spend it on say FM16, you have to pay @ full price -> 29,99 - 2,00 = 27,99 pounds, but you can earn some more using GMG playfire rewards - 1 eur/$/pound more from linking steam account and subscribe to newsletter, so you have FM16 @ 26,99, not big deal...

You wouldnt use your £/Eu 2 for FM16 because you are more than likely to have a code for this anyway which will give you a bigger discount.

I ordered it from them and just got a redeem code but says you cant redeem it in the UK< did you have this as well?

ask for refund, this is russian cd key and should not be sold elsewhere, don't ask for more cause thread would be closed.

Guys, a bit of a sad question but I want the manual, if I buy online/download the game, will it come with a PDF Manual?

[/url]Use the link to get an extra £2 off with creit to your account

http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=juzebuwo

I will tell you the truth about that ref link, you DO get 2 eur/$/pounds, but you can't use that bonus with a coupon, so if you want to spend it on say FM16, you have to pay @ full price -> 29,99 - 2,00 = 27,99 pounds, but you can earn some more using GMG playfire rewards - 1 eur/$/pound more from linking steam account and subscribe to newsletter, so you have FM16 @ 26,99, not big deal...

you are correct in saying you cant use your GMG credit whilst using a discount code.
Dont be deceived when buying FM15 from GMG this week.

Come on Andy, lets be honest here, you are spouting these referral links because everyone that buys the game using your link gives you 2 quid in your account, if you manage to get 20 people you get the game for free.

The 2 quid the other person gets is useless unless they get extra money from using Playfire which will never net you enough unless you keep buying the latest games, even then it is worthless.

There is always a 20-25% off coupon from GmG so people would be better off just using that than having 2 quid in GmG credit, they can't use the money and the coupon so the only real winners are you and GmG.

Well unless a player buys the game for the next 15 years using referral links and then they may have enough to get the game for free.

Sorry but this blatant self promotion is banned from most sites but for some reason SI allow it, given how you are starting to even post against the site that feeds you shows just how low you are willing to go.

Edit-

I like how you deleted your post regarding people not ordering from GmG this week and how they are deceiving people, unfortunately that does not delete my quote of what you said. :D

Guys,

Regarding CDKeys, am I correct in asking it's Paypal only?

Guys, a bit of a sad question but I want the manual, if I buy online/download the game, will it come with a PDF Manual?

If anyone knows this, it'll still be much appreciated.