Who will you start with on FM15?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Southampton got a lot money to burn. Cant wait to partner Aldeweireld with Fonte and see how the likes of Clyne and Bertrand are in the game.

I'm always oppose to managing the team I support because I get too attached, but ManUtd looks like a great challenge, especially with all the new signings. Trying to fit all those attacking players and trying to make that defense better will be a huge achievement.

Gonna go LLM I reckon. Undecided whom as yet. Probably in England as I'll blog it and getting details from outside the country is a PITA.

Me too, it's always fun to start with this, can't wait with much improvement features, wish appointing DoF to be made by chairman, and depends on results over 5 seasons for the club.

I spent my summer holidays on the lovely island of Tenerife, so CD Tenerife it will be. Another save will probably be Boavista Porto. And a fun save with Bayern of course, as they are my favourite team since day 1.

Peterborough- The team that I support

Havant and W- Team I also support

Man Utd- It'll be fun finding a way to keep all their attacking players happy.

Everton- Look like they have a good squad and will be fun trying to break into the top four or higher.

Nottm Forest or Notts County- I'm going to Uni in Nottingham so depending on who I go to watch, will try a save with either of those two sides.

Im desperate not to have so many rage quits this season, my saves must run into the hundreds by the end of it with only about 10 of any note. I'll do a youth academy challenge, an Arsenal/Chelsea league. My team York city and perhaps a Bradford one as thats a save I'm currently enjoying.

Edit: and for the first time ever a Real Madrid one could tempt me in...such an array of amazing attacking talent.

I am looking forward to play with Fulham, living just at 2 streets from the Cottage. They have a nice squad with McCormack and lots of youngs players like Patrick Roberts or the frenchman Dembélé.

Of course, I'll do a game with Arsenal, my favorite team and perhaps I'll manage PSG as i'm born in Paris.

Fulham - Love the club, I've seen them play a few times at the cottage, and now being in the championship is a great excuse to bring a lot of the excellent youths into the first team, a proper project!

dammit, the club I always replace for my saves is these (I create my own side and put them in, has been Fulham since FM08), now I've got to pick someone new :(

As usual I'll start with West Ham.

They have made some interesting signings, Valencia, Sakho and Song to name a few.

It'll be interesting to see how they are rated in FM and how the will do IRL.

I'm not confident Fat Sam is the man to manage them (Politely put) but here's hoping.

Once I get bored with West Ham, I'll do the Dafuges challenge which is usually my fav save.

I then usually do a lower league save starting at county level with an edited database, that's always fun.

After that It's usually a career save with Sunday league rep and large data base of clubs ..... I enjoy starting in Scandi lower levels and see where it leads me.

Then its start all over again with FM 16 -)

Some good shouts here! Usually I look for a sleeping giant type club, someone with big fanbase/stadium etc but lower down the leagues.

- Usually start with a big cub like Newcastle, to get my grounding with tactics and scouting etc

- Move on to Ipswich my supported club, make them the best club in the world etc

- Find some random smaller clubs with potential, San Marino challenge etc

Also I'll be doing a network roaming game with a mate, both starting unemployed with say 10 leagues turned on and sunday rep, literally cannot wait for that!

Ajax (the club I support), which will be a long-term save, and quite possibly short Man Utd/Barca/Real Madrid games to see how I can deal with their transfers. After that probably a journeyman game and whoever takes me

Plymouth Argyle for me. I like to pick a team from League one or two that is in a city I might like to visit.

I picked Orient on FM14 since I was headed to London last march. I got to see them and already knew the team from the game. Plan to do the same with Argyle.

I am obviously playing with Barca as I am a fan of the club.

Due to the recent transfers I might play with Manchester United, even though I do not like em that much. But when they signed players like Di Maria it would be worth playing with them. Also I might be willing to manage Real Madrid.

For me it'll be the same old... start up with my local club Melbourne Victory in Australia. Find my feet there before embarking on a journeman save that I hope takes me somewhere new. I've never really got involved with the British Isles outside of England so that's high on my list.

Arsenal for my first short-term save that I always do just to get used to the game in all areas. Maybe will try my Oxford United for a while too, but once I'm used to everything, it'll unemployed, sunday league rep as usual for a long journeyman save.

Archived