Need some advice?

Hi guys haven't been in here fir a long time due to exams, work etc.

What I want to know is I have yet to play fm14, is it any point getting fm14 now with fm15 coming out soon?

If I did get fm14 is there some update from the latest transfer window I can get instead of going through each transfer through the editor?

Yes there are plenty of UNOFFICIAL but quite popular and from what I hear very professional updates. If it was me I would just download the demo. It would certainly pay get some practice before FM15 as the tactics underwent a severe overhaul. Only problem is it will be a non refined version of the game and will have rosters up to date as at Sep/Oct if you only play the demo and you can only do six months per save.

Yes there are plenty of UNOFFICIAL but quite popular and from what I hear very professional updates. If it was me I would just download the demo. It would certainly pay get some practice before FM15 as the tactics underwent a severe overhaul. Only problem is it will be a non refined version of the game and will have rosters up to date as at Sep/Oct if you only play the demo and you can only do six months per save.

The demo is upto date ME and bug fixes wise. Not entirely sure about data, but one would assume so.

But yeah play the demo and see how you feel. After that I guess it's worth remembering that FM15 isn't out till sometime in November. So really its how much you feel you need to fill that space.

Where exactly do I get these transfer updates for fm14?

Why would I download the fm14 demo exactly?

Will tactics be completely different in fm15?

Where exactly do I get these transfer updates for fm14?

Why would I download the fm14 demo exactly?

Will tactics be completely different in fm15?

I don't know exactly why you personally would download demo instead of buying it but my reason are simply cost per play time between now and November.

I doubt there will be a tactical overhaul two years in a row but there will be tweaks.

Training was overhauled as well

Data editor forum on this website has links to the updates, you would download the demo to see if you want the full version or not to kill time until 15 in a few months and on your final question chances are the tactics you use will need reworking when 15 arrives.

I played a Blackburn saved on the demo ran out if 6 month limit was very successful and continued it onto full game even after going onto other saves while waiting for game release.

Problem is your FM14 demo won't be compatible with FM15, but it will with FM14 full game.

Exactly mate, its up to you. I'm not sure what else we can say to help you you just need to make a decision.

As for the data updates I don't know I don't use them as rosters aren't as important to me. What I suggest is to go over there and have a read through the comments, there is bound to be feedback. Ask the maker some questions and make your own decisions. I've heard LFC Marshall as the most talked about one and if I had to use one that would be the one I'd try.

There should be. Did you go into the download sub forum. The main one is mainly a help forum.

Ye I am not sure if I went to the write place but there wasnt a complete latest transfer update.

Could you point me in the right direction?

I'm probably gonna get fm14. It's cheap ATM.

I'm confused what's the difference from the updates on fmscout compared to on here?

With so many uploaders of the latest transfer updates which s the best one? Some have more transfers than others.

Archived