Sports Interactive Community
Luka from Zagreb

FM14 something very wrong with one of my players

hello,

i bought cristiano biraghi from inter for my dinamo zagreb team. everything was fine, but when i wanted to register him for the cl qualifiers he wasnot on the list. then i saw that i cant coach him (the training box on his profile isnt there and under training where all my players are i cant adjust anything for him).. also sometimes when i click on him he is in inter.. then i click again, he's in my club...

how can i fix this?

Are you using an edited database or the official one?

Did you download it off here? Probably best to ask in the relevant thread. They may have come across the issue already and might be able to help.

it's a transfer and data update 3.5 by pr0

i think i didnt upload it here and i'm not sure where..

i see that under his photo there is the "contracted by dinamo" and he is in my club.. that shouldnt be there..

the problem happened when i tried to insert the facepack, logos and kits i think, but it was unsecessful.. i dont know why it didnt work and maybe it messed up something with that player...

isnt there a way to fix this?

It's not some weird issue arising from Co-ownership is it? I know he was a Co-own in the vanilla db.

i signed him on a fee.. everything was good. i set up the training for him, was playing him, until i realised that i cant register him for the cl qual. now again i cant register him.. sometimes when i click on him he's in inter :D where i bought him.. i leave his profile and click again on him, now he's in dinamo, my club.. i just dont get it..

but why did the training box dissapear from his profile, that's very strange... i cant set up any kind of trainig for him, even in the training area where all my player are, where you can choose the focus and intensity..

would the real time editor help with this? maybe moving him to some other club and brinigning him back to dinamo?

It's not some weird issue arising from Co-ownership is it? I know he was a Co-own in the vanilla db.
This is the most likely reason, whenever I have been linked to updated databases that cause this issue it is due to the file creator not correctly removing the player's previous co-ownership.

Luka, the in-game editor cannot fix this issue, it can only be corrected through the pre-game editor.

The pre-game editor is available to download via Steam, it is listed in the 'Tools' menu.

As for your current game, the error cannot be fixed, the only option is to correct the player contract details in the editor & start a new game.

Pre game means "before" you started the game...in other words you are stuck with problem. It unfortunately highlights the issue of using 3rd party updates. At least let the 3rd party know so it can get updated/corrected and avoid other unfortunates suffering the same as you?

i bought ademilson now, but some agent had a percentage of him so i bought it right away. i hope this doesnt turn out the same way.. i guess it's just for club co-ownership..

i found a way. i just cloned him using fmrte.. now i have 2 biraghis :D i will just release the original and keep the clone... :D killing baby, killin!!! :D

Yeah, I was going to say you could fix this with FMRTE. Not sure whether cloning him was the right option though!