Lower League Tactic Advice Needed..and FM 14 Feedback

I am playing as Leamington in the lower leagues.

I have tried my own tactics and quite a few from this forum however none seem to work with my team. You have to take into consideration that my Leamington squad are a bunch of (political correctness wont allow me to write anything here) they cant kick a ball let alone pass it in a straight line. I am not sure what the name of the phobia of goal nets is called but they suffer from that too. Imagine a Sunday league team who always turn up half drunk from the night before and are no strangers to kebabs .. they would kick our asses.... My point is simple... what tactic out of all the tactics here would be best suited to my team?

I know someone will say "buy better players" but when you have no money and no one wants to go to you my question would be How?

On a Serious note....

I have played Football Manager since before it was known as Football Manager and in those days you picked a formation/tactic and just bought the players. It was simple you just bought better players than you had and away you went... the last few versions of this game have taken the fun away ... now it seems that you can have a tactic doing well for you one season only for it to be no good the next.

I know friends who have stopped playing the game because they say its no fun anymore and every new release is like a patch or a mod to make it look better. PLEASE Devs sit down and think of the old days and the fun we had..and bring it back...

Archived