Sports Interactive Community
Luka from Zagreb

FM14 facepack faces not showing

hey,

i copied the facepack to the right folder and everything was fine, but now it stopped.. i dont see any of the faces from that facepack anymore..

i also had kits and logos, but from the start they didnt appear in the game.

i'm sure that i copied them to the right folders.. i tried to clear cache, my reload skin box is ticked, tried to reload skin.. nothing works.

can someone help me out?

come on someone..

my df11 facepack is in my

user/my name/documents/sportsinteractive/footballmanager 2014/graphics

my kits folder is in graphics folder and my logos folder is in my graphics folder

im running win 8.1

i tried to reload skin, clear cache, all 3 boxes ticked, everything.. nothing works...

come on someone..

my kits folder is in graphics folder and my logos folder is in my graphics folder

im running win 8.1

i tried to reload skin, clear cache, all 3 boxes ticked, everything.. nothing works...

Seems strange,everything looks in the correct place.

come on someone..

im running win 8.1

- Make sure you have actualy unzipped the files you have downloaded and followed any other instructions included with the download. (some downloads mainly megapacks have special instructions to follow)

- Make sure you are extracting each file into a subfolder inside the graphics folder, if you are extracting everything directly to the graphics folder then you'll be overwriting the config files each time which will stop the graphics from working.

- Check that your Saving Location (listed on the ingame preferences menu) is the default location (user/my name/documents/sportsinteractive/footballmanager 2014/) and that you haven't changed it, if you have changed it then move your graphics to the updated location, or reset it to default.

- If you are using a facepack from a previous version make sure the filename extensions are .png not .PNG as FM14 will not read .PNG files.

oh man, thank you so much.. i changed the save location.. i would never thought of that. now i'm copying the facepack to that location... it will work for sure. thanks again :)

just another question so i dont botch something up. i have a kit and logo pack. i put them to the graphics folder, but how do i name the 2 subfolder where they should be? i didnt get any instructions with that kit and logo pack...

I have a kit and logo pack. I put them to the graphics folder, but how do I name the 2 subfolder where they should be? I didnt get any instructions with that kit and logo pack...

The sub folder names can be kits and logos....simple really.:lol:

i did that the first tim.. then my facepack faces dont show.. i did it along with the facepack update.. but the kits and logos didnt show and my facepack pics dont show..

i know it's the right folder, but i dont know why my facepack stops working..