Sports Interactive Community
AlkatraZZZ

2 Ideas how to make the game more real :D

Would you like to see these two factors included to the game?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see these two factors included to the game?

I have two ideas which I would like to offer:

1.Influence of political situation on players.

- As a person that lives in Ukraine,I definitely know that a lot of players do not want to go to our clubs.How about to reflect this in the game?What I mean is to make it harder to sign for clubs,countries of those are in a state of a military conflict.

2.Delay of salary.

- Everybody knows that clubs that experience financial problems often do not pay salary to their players or at least delay it.Moreover,the players would be more interested in a transfer to another club,since the situation in his current club does not look good.

I would like to see the second option in the game. But I think the first idea would have too much legal to go through, especially if the game were to fabricate these scenarios.

What for those options?????? There are plenty of aspects to work on in FM, it would be better that SI improve most important parts of game other than set new options that would be only a nice addition.

Option 1 is a no go, SI won't risk anything that political.

Option 2 - Again not for. If a club gets in dire financial problems in previous FM i have seen the club need to take a loan to pay wages and the such like. There is already an option when offering contracts to ask a player to lower demands is finances aren't great. I have seen players unhappy due to club finances before which borders your idea of players wanting out and transferring.