Sports Interactive Community

I've a problem... Or it's not a big of a problem but it's truly bugging me.

I've downloaded a tactic which I enjoy.But the squad numbers are all messed up.

When I play a friendly match with my club or an international match the squad numbers get assigned depending on positions - but wrong. The strikers get 2 and 5. The Wingbacks get 7 and 6 and so on. How do you change this? Swap the players around seem to not work and I don't want to drag around the players on the tactic to mess it up.

An easy fix? Haha

Only way i know to fix this is to move the player into a blank position, then move the number you want to the position created.

So if you play a 4-4-2 with the strikers numbered 2 and 3 and the full backs 9 and 10 you would move the 2 and 3 to DMC positions, then move the fullbacks to the ST roles and finally the DMC's into full back spaces.

Only way i know to fix this is to move the player into a blank position, then move the number you want to the position created.

So if you play a 4-4-2 with the strikers numbered 2 and 3 and the full backs 9 and 10 you would move the 2 and 3 to DMC positions, then move the fullbacks to the ST roles and finally the DMC's into full back spaces.

Alright, Thanks. I got it. :)

But all the player instructions dissapears (both tactical and set pieces), anyway to "save" them so I don't have to do all of them again? Haha

No good can ever come from downloading other people's tactics...