Player Database

Hi, big fan of FMC.

Just one quick question. Is the player database smaller on FMC than it is on the full game? Or is there a way of altering this when setting up a save?

For example, on my recent West Brom FMC save, I searched for Brazilians like Adryan and Ademilson but nothing appeared.

Like I said, is there a way of changing this or is it just that FMC has a smaller player database?

Thanks in advance.

Well as you know you can only select the size (small,medium,large) at the beginning of the games. However if you were to select a South American country or Brazil itself at the start of the game and later remove it again the game will still retain more players from that region. Also more youth intake.

Well as you know you can only select the size (small,medium,large) at the beginning of the games. However if you were to select a South American country or Brazil itself at the start of the game and later remove it again the game will still retain more players from that region. Also more youth intake.

Thanks pal. Come to think of it I only selected a medium database size. You think if I select large, the likes of Adryan would show?

What do you mean by more youth intake? Where can you specify that?

Try a large database and look for specific players, as i don't know the criteria for that. With more youth intake i mean that you usually have a certain amount of players created in certain countries. Fairly low in Africa or even South America if you only load countries from Europe at the start of the game. By choosing the aforementioned method of loading a league (the highest level is enough) and removing it later on the game creates more youth player even after removing that league. Not for all countries, but it's better. For example if you load Australia even The Cook Islands will have a couple of new players each year, while Oceania barely (New Zealand one player once in a while) gets any in a game with only European leagues loaded. Makes for more interesting games.

Edit: What i usually do is i load just Iceland for example and than another country from another continent/region. You can than have a look around and see if the player pool is to you liking. Holiday a few season and look at the youth intake for countries you're interested in. Remember to remove that league before though if you're not interested in managing there anyway and to speed up the game.

Archived