Attention: SEGA and all SI Mods. The state of this board.

Sy13

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if he's infracted for that the person who called Tom Daley a poof in the thread about his coming out surely should receive at least equal treatment? I don't especially see why quoting Willie from the Simpsons is worthy of an infraction at all to be honest, but then it is Sy so I guess he's fair game.

Well that's total rubbish. I've been called a **** numerous times by the same old users. Talk amongst yourselves whether that's true or not, but when I then get an infraction for using "Twitter" with an A instead of an I, then see much worse terms left unpunished, then you start to wonder.

Deserve an infraction for that being an utterly woeful 'joke' tbh

I've received two infractions - a serious one from SRL for something that wasn't my fault (we discussed it and I accepted it in the end, although it still wasn't my fault) :D and a joke one from Ty for 'impersonating a moderator' because I was copying him by choosing PSG on FM12 :lol:

e: Oh and if you think you're being unfairly treated by mods, do not make it a public matter like this. You are only encouraging people target you, wind you up and probably seek to get you further infractions and/or banned outright.

Take it to a higher up like Brocky if you feel a mod(s) is treating you unfairly. He can do something about it. Making a thread like this does nothing for you or anyone else.

I once got a yellow card for suggesting that I had photos of Marc Vaughan leaning against livestock.

In fairness, I have those photos too. Not sure how it constitutes an infraction when we were the ones who took them at his insistence.

Car analogy and fanboy are both GQ specific as theyre used so often by people incapable of a real discussion. Theyre almost on the level of Godwins Law.

I've reported this post for tautology. You said GQ and "people incapable of real discussion" in a single sentence.

last infraction I got was for posting a selfie of me and RickyButton with the caption "scott_mufc is a ****" :D was at the height of his trolling tbf and clearly a crap parody of the classic "Ruckus is a ****" pictures that people used to post. Also got a PM from a mod a few months ago because one of my posts had loads of swearing in it. tbf I swear all the time in every day conversation anyway.

pleased to make Sy's OP though :cool:

the hell, I don't recall this

I think SY got off lightly creating an Alias is a permaban according to the rules so he should be happy he is still with us.

Horrendous lack of punctuation. I'm amazed the full stop is there at the end. Christ, the state of these boards indeed!

Archived