Attention: SEGA and all SI Mods. The state of this board.

Sy13

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ffs, hate it when people get perma-banned for rubbish like this.

I know Sy and people of his ilk can be ridiculously irritating, but they are just about the only things that make this forum entertaining most of the time :thdn:

Ffs, hate it when people get perma-banned for rubbish like this.

I know Sy and people of his ilk can be ridiculously irritating, but they are just about the only things that make this forum entertaining most of the time :thdn:

This thread is the first entertaining thing Sy has ever done :D

Fair point there :D

He'd always rile people into a reaction though, Arsenal thread is destined to go the same way as the Old Firm threads, where everyone just generally agrees and anyone with a different point of view argues their case coherently and sensibly :thdn: :thdn:

I'll step up and be a temp Gooner til someone takes up the mantle.

Waaaah, Wenger sucks.

Waaaah, Giroud sucks.

Waaaah, yid comment.

Waaaah, Wilshere is the equivalent yo steaming dog ****.

RAMSEY WORTH £200M, WENGER IS GOD, OZIL OZIL OZIL ALEXIS ALEXIS ALEXIS

Waaaah, Ramsey not good enough.

****** TRANSFER WINDOW

Repeat.

This is easy.

You forgot the bit where despite Wilshere being utter dogpoo, he should fetch about 60m.

My favourite sy moment was when he went on a wenger rant based off an april fools article, then when pointed out to him, went on a rant about it again not seeming to care that it was all false.

He got quite defensive over everyone teasing him as well, he was incapable of laughing at himself and seeing the humour, his reaction made it much more embarrassing tbh.

Trolling is all part of an internet forum though.

Just a bit boring people get banned for mundane stuff like insulting a mod or two or being considered 'annoying'. Let them vent their rubbish, get routinely mocked by the more level-headed users, and continue.

Not everyone can be an expert like jmr, so you have to take the rough with smooth or ultimately the forum is filled with boring people like me :(

Trolling is all part of an internet forum though.

Just a bit boring people get banned for mundane stuff like insulting a mod or two or being considered 'annoying'. Let them vent their rubbish, get routinely mocked by the more level-headed users, and continue.

Not everyone can be an expert like jmr, so you have to take the rough with smooth or ultimately the forum is filled with boring people like me :(

Yeh but we're thinking about getting rid of boring people too :p

The most hilarious part of that whole debacle is...

how do you block the messages of certain users again?
just wanted to point this out as some people keep on responding to nonsensical posts, trying to reason with said user(s) which is obviously pointless. Would be better for them to just ignore and/or block basically instead of the bantering etc.

Two posts from buffalo. The audacity.

Fair point there :D

He'd always rile people into a reaction though, Arsenal thread is destined to go the same way as the Old Firm threads, where everyone just generally agrees and anyone with a different point of view argues their case coherently and sensibly :thdn: :thdn:

Exactly, the Arsenal thread is in serious danger of being a kumbaya love in now. All the eggs in the AJW basket as of now.

The best part is people really, really take things very seriously

We're all just wasting time here, posting rubbish, chatting football, playing games or swapping comedy .gifs

If someone says 'hey, don't swear' then sort of try not to swear rather than try to find other incidents that are worse and make a big deal out of it

I go for a browse there sometimes. Some threads are a good read, but it's not nearly as active as here (though if you weed out the **** threads here it's probably not that much different).

Their hall of fame has a couple of hilarious threads though, well worth a visit :D

The best part is people really, really take things very seriously

We're all just wasting time here, posting rubbish, chatting football, playing games or swapping comedy .gifs

If someone says 'hey, don't swear' then sort of try not to swear rather than try to find other incidents that are worse and make a big deal out of it

Couldn't agree more with all of this. It's amazing how seriously people take things on here.

Archived