[FM2015] USA World Class MLS (8 levels)

Well that seems like something SI should've done a long time ago, making national stadiums dynamic. I don't think there should be a fictional national team stadium, maybe you could add in a stadium being built in Atlanta for the new MLS team in Atlanta (Atlanta Silverbacks in this database I think) and have its finishing date being in 2018 or something, and have it be one of the national team stadiums and have the Silverbacks move into it when its finished. I think you should tone down the seating a little bit, like 75,000 or so. And also, I think it would be pretty cool to have a few national stadiums, maybe this new Atlanta Stadium, the Big House, Bryant Denny, Jerry's Playground, and the Rose Bowl. Since theres no way for national team stadiums to change in-game, players should just have to take it upon themselves to use the editor and change stadiums when they see fit.

Bad news, I can't change it to a new system or even back to the original un-edited system. For some reason the editor doesn't recognize new/different stadiums being added to the list of national team stadiums for the USA. What happens when I remove the single national stadium system is that it doesn't pick a stadium at all for the games that you need it to (it ends up blank). I vaguely remember this issue 5 months ago when I started this project so that's why I had to set a single stadium.

So since we are stuck with a single stadium, I'm just going to keep it as is. Sorry :(

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad news, I can't change it to a new system or even back to the original un-edited system. For some reason the editor doesn't recognize new/different stadiums being added to the list of national team stadiums for the USA. What happens when I remove the single national stadium system is that it doesn't pick a stadium at all for the games that you need it to (it ends up blank). I vaguely remember this issue 5 months ago when I started this project so that's why I had to set a single stadium.

So since we are stuck with a single stadium, I'm just going to keep it as is. Sorry :(

No problem. I just think it seems kind of stupid for SI not do allow for dynamic national team stadiums, especially due to the popularity of playing as bad nations and bringing them up. Well, maybe next year. Or maybe in the January update, but they usually don't do major feature updates.

I say keep/add the bigger stadiums. Up here in Baltimorr M&T Bank Stadium for example sells out all the time when there are many different types of matches.

Yeah, you know I might add them in anyway. Sometimes when a team gets big, the game lets them buy a nearby stadium instead of building a new one. It might be cool if a team bought a stadium we all know (and love!) once they get to the size that they can attract 70,000+ fans to their games.

But I still can't make the game pick multiple stadiums as the national stadium.

EDIT: I don't know exactly how it works, but maybe the game will also let you temporarily move into one of these giant stadiums when you're undergoing expansion or building a new stadium for yourself. So it could be fun even for half a year to play in one of these... if the game lets you.

EDIT: I don't know exactly how it works, but maybe the game will also let you temporarily move into one of these giant stadiums when you're undergoing expansion or building a new stadium for yourself. So it could be fun even for half a year to play in one of these... if the game lets you.

In my old custom DB Sporting Kansas City would always move to Arrowhead every time Sporting Park would get upgraded. It's pretty cool unless you end up at a rival stadium (happened to me that save).

In my old custom DB Sporting Kansas City would always move to Arrowhead every time Sporting Park would get upgraded. It's pretty cool unless you end up at a rival stadium (happened to me that save).

What would the rival stadium be for Sporting KC?

It can rub some people the wrong way, but it does happen in real life like Anfield being home to Everton 100 years ago, now home to Liverpool.

What would the rival stadium be for Sporting KC?

It can rub some people the wrong way, but it does happen in real life like Anfield being home to Everton 100 years ago, now home to Liverpool.

I was controlling a team from St. Paul, MN who were in a lower league and had to share with MN United.

I was controlling a team from St. Paul, MN who were in a lower league and had to share with MN United.

Ooo... that is unfortunate. Did the Metrodome ever get fixed? I'll put that in the game and see if that changes things.

EDIT: TCF Bank Stadium is already in there so I hope the game can keep the teams separate

Ooo... that is unfortunate. Did the Metrodome ever get fixed? I'll put that in the game and see if that changes things.

EDIT: TCF Bank Stadium is already in there so I hope the game can keep the teams separate

Actually, if you want to put in a stadium in MN do the new Vikings stadium- the Metrodome is long gone. I don't exactly remember the seating, but I think it's around 70,000. And it's in the same location as the Metrodome used to be.

EDIT: here's the Wikipedia page. 65,000 with expansion to 73,000. Also, as the new (hopefully) MLS team in MN is projected to be placed in this stadium, you could make MN United move in there when it's conplete (2016). They said some of it will be closed off for MLS games though, down to about 25,000.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikings_Stadium

Actually, if you want to put in a stadium in MN do the new Vikings stadium- the Metrodome is long gone. I don't exactly remember the seating, but I think it's around 70,000. And it's in the same location as the Metrodome used to be.

EDIT: here's the Wikipedia page. 65,000 with expansion to 73,000. Also, as the new (hopefully) MLS team in MN is projected to be placed in this stadium, you could make MN United move in there when it's conplete (2016). They said some of it will be closed off for MLS games though, down to about 25,000.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikings_Stadium

Thanks! I'll put that in instead.

I'm looking to change the squad rules that I have for the leagues from a homegrown rule to a foreigner rule instead. I'll be removing all the homegrown rules from the senior squad rules. This is because I found out that a player who is trained in Canada or Puerto Rico doesn't count as homegrown in this league. I think this is a problem because I think the Canadian and Puerto Rico teams should in essence be treated the same as American teams. This puts them at a disadvantage because they are forced to buy homegrown players instead of being able to train them.

Hey Graa - First off, great work on this file, and on the even-greater work responding to all the comments on the thread. For the homegrown rules, can you just go into the Nation File and add Canada and Puerto Rico to Nations Counted as Non-Foreign (or whatever the phrase is, I'm away from the editor right now). I've been playing around with my own, much-smaller USA file and changed the USA rules to count every CONCACAF nation as non-foreign, for instance, and it's working fine.

I also bumped up the Transfer Preferences and added a region (Central America) and particular nations with a lot of soccer-playing immigrant presence in the US (Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Bosnia, Haiti, Jamaica, Iran, Korea, etc), with a transfer age limit of 15-18. From that I've noticed a few more regens from those areas popping up in youth teams in the US, at least more so than in a non-edited game.

Unfortunately, this is only for the US as a whole; you can't seem to do this with particular clubs or even local regions, to guarantee more Somalis in Minneapolis clubs, Iranians in LA, Haitians in Florida, etc. SO, my work-around for that was a couple of tricks: one, as an earlier member noted, to add certain clubs to Current Affiliations and click on the "Youth training" or "Can Go on Loan" options. Say you affiliate several Lebanese clubs with Detroit City, or Senegalese clubs to a NYC team; when you start the game 1 or two Lebanese or Senegalese youth will suddenly be at that club. There seems to be some difference between checking Main Club or not in the Affiliations, though; if the American club is the main club, you'll find Lebanese or Senegalese kids in your youth ranks (as you're "benefiting from them coming through your youth ranks," since they've been on loan with you). If the foreign team is the main club, you'll just find player contracted to that foreign club merely on loan with you, so that players from FC Seoul may pop up in your Korea-town LA club, or players on the Palermo books in your Brooklyn Italians squad.

Another way that I'm experimenting with adding more immigrant culture into the US game is by creating all-Senegalese/Haitian/Iranian/Korean/etc cities within the US, and locating new clubs within those cities. Two ways that are working for this: say I find the city record for Honolulu, then duplicate it (to get the correct latitude/longitude locations), make it smaller, and rename it to "Little Tokyo Hawaii" or something. I keep the nation as USA, but change the language to Japanese. I then create a new club called FC Tokyo, locate it in the new city, and make a new stadium (with same coordinates as the city) to put in Little Tokyo Hawaii. When I start the game, FC Tokyo suddenly has a lot of players with Japanese names, born in Little Tokyo, fluent in Japanese and English, but with American nationalities only. Less realistically, it also has a lot of players born in "Little Tokyo" with names like James White or Carlos Ortega, who are also fluent in Japanese, lol. Still, it's a work-around, and after holidaying for seven years or so I can see that many of those Japanese American players have filtered through the nation to play in all sorts of new teams, and some are even on the US National team (I boosted the clubs' youth rating to very high, for testing purposes).

The second way is to still create new fake towns, keeping the coordinates the same as the real town, yet change that city's Nation to Japan/Guatemala/Senegal etc, WHILE KEEPING THEIR LOCAL REGION at California/Hawaii/New York/etc. In the new club record, keep the nation and cup nation as US, but change the Based nation to Japan/Guatemala/Senegal/etc. You'll then have a club that will generate regens with DUAL NATIONALITIES of the US and the based nation, able to speak both English and Spanish/Japanese/etc. The dual nationality is key, of course, so that they don't count as foreigners in their own leagues, and so they can play for the US in the future. The drawback, though, is that since the club is "based" in the other nation, any new foreign players that join that club won't be able to add days to their US qualification status, since they're "based" in that other nation. For me that's not as much of an issue, since I've basically created these clubs as academy clubs, with ages from 15-19, to function as regen generators. After holidaying for several years, it also looks like they've gone on to join other clubs, and my fantasy USA landscape in 2024 has a lot more Bosnian/Haitian/Japanese/Iranian Americans in it, who may have started at those fantasy clubs, but are now in the ranks of MLS and even foreign clubs.

Let me know if that makes sense, or is helpful at all. Just something I've been spending a lot of time thinking about. Thanks again for all your great work.

Let me know if that makes sense, or is helpful at all. Just something I've been spending a lot of time thinking about. Thanks again for all your great work.

Hey strangerthan, that's a great bit of work you did there experimenting with custom cities producing dual nationality players. In the future (post-1.4 release) I would like I give that a shot and create maybe a couple dozen "academy" type clubs to help increase the regen diversity in the game. How did you manage to make the ages of the players in the clubs stay within the 15-19 range? I always have clubs with those settings retain players over the designated age.

In any case, with regards to your Canadian fix, I had already had the country set as non foreign for the USA (and vice versa), but I was still getting the issue where players who spent time in Canada weren't getting any homegrown credit for being in America. They were getting homegrown credit for being in Canada but my leagues only recognize Amercan homegrowns. Didn't think that was right so I decided to make it a foreigner rule instead of a homegrown one. I have all the USA territories and Canada and PR as non-foreign set.

I also tweaked the regional/contintnetal transfer preferences at your recommendation - I like the idea of more foreign/dual nationality regens possibly being generated that way.

Oh one last thing as I don't know how I've never mentioned it previously.

Is the MLS getting transfer money a hardcoded thing? As I don't think it makes sense that the league is still getting a 30% cut.

The league is still getting a 30% cut? Lol I had no idea. I haven't done anything to address that so are you telling me you've seen it happen in my files?

Yup. Was kind of a **** off when Man U came calling and overpaid by about 35 million for Michael Bradley and the league ate like 5 and a half mil from the deal kept on slipping my mind until last night when I fired up the thread.

Don Garber doesn't need any more of my fictional dollars. LOL.

Yup. Was kind of a **** off when Man U came calling and overpaid by about 35 million for Michael Bradley and the league ate like 5 and a half mil from the deal kept on slipping my mind until last night when I fired up the thread.

Don Garber doesn't need any more of my fictional dollars. LOL.

Man, I've never seen anything in the editor that would change something like that so it might be hard coded. There is one possible thing I could do but I have to know how to test it. Does it happen on domestic transfers too? That'd be easy to test. Or does it only happen on foreign teams making a transfer bid on a USA player? That'd be a little longer to test.

EDIT: And I take it they paid 35 mil for him? :lol:

I'll sift through the news files and check it out, actually they paid 50 for him, I set his value at 15, they offered 32 and I drove it up to 50 and they for whatever reason took em, I had Lucas Romero to replace him mind you, but that money I gave the league really could have went to a goalie.

Funny how Sunderland took Defoe, I had 2 of their younger strikers that aren't named Jozy Altidore on my way at the end of the season because they were in pretty much full fire sale mode. I don't want to be stuck with Jozy yet.

EDIT: Only idea I have with it is tat its part of the pre-existing contracts based in the game, check your current long term test to see if they are still happening during the next transfer window.

I'll sift through the news files and check it out, actually they paid 50 for him, I set his value at 15, they offered 32 and I drove it up to 50 and they for whatever reason took em, I had Lucas Romero to replace him mind you, but that money I gave the league really could have went to a goalie.

Funny how Sunderland took Defoe, I had 2 of their younger strikers that aren't named Jozy Altidore on my way at the end of the season because they were in pretty much full fire sale mode. I don't want to be stuck with Jozy yet.

EDIT: Only idea I have with it is tat its part of the pre-existing contracts based in the game, check your current long term test to see if they are still happening during the next transfer window.

I just reproduced it - I see what you're talking about and I'll find a way to fix it. Might have to create a duplicate of MLS and replace it throughout the rules to remove the hard coding. Not a major issue.

Funny how I've gone this whole time testing and never completed a transfer and saw that. lol

It's ok man, those pesky MLS rules always find a way to give you more work, but for future years the mod will be pretty much plug and play, minus the eventual debates on which teams should be promoted and relegated in the lesser leagues based on stature that wil come up every season.

It's ok man, those pesky MLS rules always find a way to give you more work, but for future years the mod will be pretty much plug and play, minus the eventual debates on which teams should be promoted and relegated in the lesser leagues based on stature that wil come up every season.

I hear you, once the MLS grows to 24 teams I have no idea who to choose to put in the premier and to the national... I've already decided there's no way I can make the premier league 24 teams without seriously congesting the schedule for anyone who happens to play in a continental cup.

But in regards to the previous issue, I gave it a shot and for the past 30 min I cannot for the life of me find and replace every single old MLS entry in the rules. I think I'll compromise and say that even though the MLS takes 33% from transfers, it is all in the name of league parity and it distributes the money to the lower leagues and the other MLS teams. Im going to increase MLS league prize money and also increase the prize money for all lower league cups (EA Sports, GoDaddy, USASA Winter travel, etc). I think this a rational excuse to keep the 33% in there and it also could lead to the winners of these cups upgrading their facilities/youth recruitment and coaching so you could see more lower league players getting poached by higher teams (if they come from a successful club with good facilities).

Wow, just wow, i made an mls thing last year but this puts it too shame. Here are the keys to the internet my friend. Should i stick to 1.3 or wait till 1.4, what would you suggest looking to download tonight but if your close to a release i will wait.

That sounds like a great compromise. Also maybe this 33% thing goes away after a few years? Not sure but I thought it was only hardcoded a few years out

Hey, that would be awesome if it did. I suppose now that we are aware of it, the first person to notice if it goes away will report on it I hope,

Wow, just wow, i made an mls thing last year but this puts it too shame. Here are the keys to the internet my friend. Should i stick to 1.3 or wait till 1.4, what would you suggest looking to download tonight but if your close to a release i will wait.

I hope to get the release tonight (several hours from now). I've created the 4 versions and I just need to verify them and prepare my release announcement.

Hey, that would be awesome if it did. I suppose now that we are aware of it, the first person to notice if it goes away will report on it I hope,

I hope to get the release tonight (several hours from now). I've created the 4 versions and I just need to verify them and prepare my release announcement.

Its ridiculously good, last year i made one with franchises in it like Tampa Bay Toon for Newcastle Utd, Boston Celtics for Celtic etc around 20 teams, but this is amazing. I've skimmed the thread but i noticed you had no prize money for individual places. 1st-20th. Unless I'm Wrong. So 1st place gets 40m for example and it filters down to 20th place getting around 10m. It would help the finances and the league growth. I just saw it was missing and wondered why it was the case. Fantastic work tho bro. This is exactly what i was looking for. And i appreciate all the work you must have done.

Its ridiculously good, last year i made one with franchises in it like Tampa Bay Toon for Newcastle Utd, Boston Celtics for Celtic etc around 20 teams, but this is amazing. I've skimmed the thread but i noticed you had no prize money for individual places. 1st-20th. Unless I'm Wrong. So 1st place gets 40m for example and it filters down to 20th place getting around 10m. It would help the finances and the league growth. I just saw it was missing and wondered why it was the case. Fantastic work tho bro. This is exactly what i was looking for. And i appreciate all the work you must have done.

I do - the new league prize money is as follows:

1st place (either group) = 15 mil

2nd place (either group) = 14 mil

3rd place (either group) = 13 mil

...so on...

6th-10th place (either group)= 10 mil

But the real money comes from the Prime Cup.

Semi Final appearance = 2.5 mil

Conference Championship Winner = 10 mil

Conference Championship loser = 5 mil

Prime cup Winner = 40 mil

Prime cup Loser = 20 mil

Standard w NACL http://www.mediafire.com/download/y7630vl3cibrzmm/USA_World_Class_MLS_1.4_Standard_w_NACL_46A727FE-5B5D-4C42-9F4B-37DF461296C7.fmf

Original Clubs w NACL http://www.mediafire.com/download/65dbwl33cppl9q6/USA_World_Class_MLS_1.4_Original_Clubs_w_NACL_3915ED5D-F14B-41A1-8A89-89FCCEB8906F.fmf

Standard w CWC http://www.mediafire.com/download/rz1jd401c6drrw4/USA_World_Class_MLS_1.4_Standard_w_CWC_9E61AC8D-2234-4560-9A99-124C3B9A94A6.fmf

Original Clubs w CWC http://www.mediafire.com/download/o5mri7d1gc69po3/USA_World_Class_MLS_1.4_Original_Clubs_w_CWC_413FF4B2-09D9-4DC2-813B-46EA39BE4AED.fmf

1.4 Changes

1) Club World Championships remade into 3 different Euro-Cup style tournaments with group stages before cup stages. A supercup was added. (CWC Version ONLY)

2) Prime Cup dates staggered (games take place either sat or sun, and either tues/weds.

3) Squad and match selection rules for all leagues are now Max-Foreigner rules, not Min-Homegrown rules. Meant to fix Canadian homegrown issue. Same number of foreigners are allowed, it’s just a different way of doing it. (14 foreigners for MLS instead of 11 Homegrown in a squad of 25, 10 for MLN, etc).

4) Approx 200 referees added to the game and assigned to different leagues. – Thanks Heath Matthias!

5) Loan rules for each league revamped to favor domestic U23 loans. The limits are changed from Max Loans per Season to Max Loans at One Time. Overall, more loaning is allowed.

6) Youth development improved – players on youth contracts can now play in senior matches. The regen age was set to 16 to improve regen CA at the time of their creation and allow you to get rid of youth you don’t want sooner (because youth contract expires at age 18). Youth intake day was set to July 1st to allow unwanted youth contracts to expire before the youth intake. This has the effect of creating more youth regens for AI teams (due to more room), and hopefully allowing better youth and more youth to be developed in AI teams.

7) Removed Work Permits due to potential for errors and how USA has no work permits in reality– thanks Podunkboy!

8) Created U23 leagues and U23 teams to complement the U18 team.

9) Various typo and name fixes. Changed CWC names. Fixed lower case “L” in A1 Leagues. Added USASA 3-letter names. – Thanks Joseph R. Cooper, Sevestra, and Heath Matthias!

10) Added several dozen of the largest real USA stadiums into database. Teams may move/buy these stadiums when they become big enough or take up temporary residence when their stadium is getting expanded. –thanks Rcolesworthy!

11) Increased prize money of Premier League for league position and increased Lower League prize money for finals (EA Sports Cup, GoDaddy, Cup, Winter Travel Cup, and Mastercard Cup) to compensate for the hardcoded 33% transfer tax imposed by MLS that I was unable to remove.

Some unresolved issues:

1) Weird news/journalist questions being received when playing in CWC (due to moving up and down a tier I believe, but I haven’t figured out how to fix).

2) A couple AI teams ending their vacations several weeks too early in MLS premier (seems to occur when a Friendly is scheduled too early - it brings players back from Vacation).

3) 33% transfer tax from MLS - I balanced this out by increasing prize money for premier league and lower league cups.

I do - the new league prize money is as follows:

1st place (either group) = 15 mil

2nd place (either group) = 14 mil

3rd place (either group) = 13 mil

...so on...

6th-10th place (either group)= 10 mil

But the real money comes from the Prime Cup.

Semi Final appearance = 2.5 mil

Conference Championship Winner = 10 mil

Conference Championship loser = 5 mil

Prime cup Winner = 40 mil

Prime cup Loser = 20 mil

Thats unreal and really makes it like the superbowl. Your find now after a few seasons the big boys will start coming to play in America. I would suggest if you have done that to lower the league reputation to that around or slightly above the English Championship. Because with the money you have in it now it will become the biggest competition in around 5 years as you got it at 168 but it will have more longevity if you lower the rep a bit to say around 140/145 it will take around 10/15 seasons. That money will really change things in watching the league grow. Its similar to what I had last year. After about 4 seasons Carlos Fierro went to LA Galaxy for around 60m. I did have Mexico not count as foreigner and lowered the nationalisation in america to about 3 years so not sure if that helped as he was mexican. Phil Jones signed for Miami Spice (My Beckham Franchise) for 35m I also won the world cup and become the number one ranked country in the world with a few ringers from brazil and mexico helping out my regens. You done what I did but made it legit and proper awesome. Congrats man, so impressed. Seriously... Love this so much. KUTGW.

Thats unreal and really makes it like the superbowl. Your find now after a few seasons the big boys will start coming to play in America. I would suggest if you have done that to lower the league reputation to that around or slightly above the English Championship. Because with the money you have in it now it will become the biggest competition in around 5 years as you got it at 168 but it will have more longevity if you lower the rep a bit to say around 140/145 it will take around 10/15 seasons. That money will really change things in watching the league grow. Its similar to what I had last year. After about 4 seasons Carlos Fierro went to LA Galaxy for around 60m. I did have Mexico not count as foreigner and lowered the nationalisation in america to about 3 years so not sure if that helped as he was mexican. Phil Jones signed for Miami Spice (My Beckham Franchise) for 35m I also won the world cup and become the number one ranked country in the world with a few ringers from brazil and mexico helping out my regens. You done what I did but made it legit and proper awesome. Congrats man, so impressed. Seriously... Love this so much. KUTGW.

Very appreciative of the kind words :)

I'm always open to little tweaks in the future and this time around I'm doing a long term save until the next database comes out so I'll get a better chance to study how the game works. I want everyone to feel free to post any reports regarding any aspect of this game in their long term save to improve balance and the overall experience!

I didn't list it, but this time around in 1.4 I lowered the rep from 168 to 160 (a very minor decrease). Though we'll never see Messi or a Ronaldo in the MLS (they'll retire long before a club gets a worldwide-rep) eventually by year 10 the USA regens are almost on par with the European regens (though still maybe around 5-10 CA points lower on average). I think that by year 20, when those awesome regens get the chance to tutor the next regens and USA teams last longer in continental cups, they should equal out. I also hope that the new loan rules and youth development changes I made improve the regen outcomes as well by years 10 and 20.

Enjoy 1.4 everyone! Next update is going to be when the database update comes out from SI.

Very appreciative of the kind words :)

I'm always open to little tweaks in the future and this time around I'm doing a long term save until the next database comes out so I'll get a better chance to study how the game works. I want everyone to feel free to post any reports regarding any aspect of this game in their long term save to improve balance and the overall experience!

I didn't list it, but this time around in 1.4 I lowered the rep from 168 to 160 (a very minor decrease). Though we'll never see Messi or a Ronaldo in the MLS (they'll retire long before a club gets a worldwide-rep) eventually by year 10 the USA regens are almost on par with the European regens (though still maybe around 5-10 CA points lower on average). I think that by year 20, when those awesome regens get the chance to tutor the next regens and USA teams last longer in continental cups, they should equal out. I also hope that the new loan rules and youth development changes I made improve the regen outcomes as well by years 10 and 20.

Enjoy 1.4 everyone! Next update is going to be when the database update comes out from SI.

I tweaked it down myself so will let you know how it goes. I remember having mine up near yours with the rep and the influx of money helped the league grow a bit too fast. Post this over at FMBase if you get some time a lot of people would really appreciate it. I'm only here as i found a post from wkdsoul. I been thinking of doing something since the game came out but it was just too much effort and you have surpassed anything i could have hoped of. I'll let you know how i get on. Think i might holiday the first season and start unemployed so the budgets change with the prize money and some signings happen. It works alongside the updates which are out too. I do a lot of work on the lfc marshall file so its good news for me as we have made a lot of wonderkids etc for the update and we were talking today about fat ronaldo, who i have to make now before i start a save. Work Rate 3? Its gotta be done. lol.

I tweaked it down myself so will let you know how it goes. I remember having mine up near yours with the rep and the influx of money helped the league grow a bit too fast. Post this over at FMBase if you get some time a lot of people would really appreciate it. I'm only here as i found a post from wkdsoul. I been thinking of doing something since the game came out but it was just too much effort and you have surpassed anything i could have hoped of. I'll let you know how i get on. Think i might holiday the first season and start unemployed so the budgets change with the prize money and some signings happen. It works alongside the updates which are out too. I do a lot of work on the lfc marshall file so its good news for me as we have made a lot of wonderkids etc for the update and we were talking today about fat ronaldo, who i have to make now before i start a save. Work Rate 3? Its gotta be done. lol.

I'll head over to FMBase right now and create an account. I do the same thing you do - unemployed for the first season and attend as many big games as I can until I find a suitable bottom division job.

And I think work rate 3 is a little high. :D

Just a funny thing- when I was making my new club i saw that the Plymouth Fusion in the USASA had a supporter profile affluence of 13. I had a chuckle and upped it 20 since 21 wasn't an option. Minor, but maybe for future updates there could be a reflection in these attributes based on the real word- so clubs from New York and Miami would have a loyalty of 0 and clubs from Mississippi clubs would have an affluence of 1. :p Awesome work!

I put up a Reddit post on r/FootballManagerGames - http://www.reddit.com/r/footballmanagergames/comments/2sl32i/fm_2015_usa_world_class_14_by_graaa/

Did a bunch of editing to the front post to make it reddit friendly.

Brilliant, I am book marking this post. Thank you Joseph! I will have to create a reddit account now and upvote (??) this post.

Just a funny thing- when I was making my new club i saw that the Plymouth Fusion in the USASA had a supporter profile affluence of 13. I had a chuckle and upped it 20 since 21 wasn't an option. Minor, but maybe for future updates there could be a reflection in these attributes based on the real word- so clubs from New York and Miami would have a loyalty of 0 and clubs from Mississippi clubs would have an affluence of 1. :p Awesome work!

Thanks rcoles! I tried doing some supporter profile work based on some public data but it got way too tedious to go city by city... they're instead blanketed by state for the most part. I'm all for it though! Those ungrateful Miami fans too, what a mess if Beckham can't build a stadium downtown.

...and just found the TINIEST of unimportant errors - the description (when you select the editor files in game) all say "Version 1.36 Standard w CWC" regardless of the file... but they are all correct and proper despite this... I'll fix this and update the mediafire files but if you see that don't get confused - the file you downloaded is the proper one and it doesn't impact your game.

How exactly do I add my created team into cups? When i created my club, I added them into USASA Midwest, but when I tested the rules, it said there wasn't enough teams for stage 0 of Dairyland Cup.

EDIT: I found the advanced rules for the cup, and it said to get all teams from MN and Wisco- checked my created team, and it said I was placed in Minnesota- but the option to change it is greyed out when all other clubs have the option to change the state.

Edit again: figured it out, but now when I start a game, only the MLS is able to be loaded.

The U23 leagues aren't listed on the main league search thingy, but they do exist as a link in the U23 Schedule... and that's about it. :/

It's not even linked in the U23 Squad screen, just the schedule.

The list of nations has two Oceanias when using all previously compatible claassens. I'd do a nation by nation test, but I haven't the time.

Disregard. Top of the list for Oceania is what matters, its been there for the last 3 updates, hasn't effected anything so I didn;t bother to mention it.. Also, nation list is unneeded for claassens as it hasn't changed at all, old incompatibilities are still there and nothing has further broken.

The list of nations has two Oceanias when using all previously compatible claassens. I'd do a nation by nation test, but I haven't the time.
Disregard. Top of the list for Oceania is what matters, its been there for the last 3 updates, hasn't effected anything so I didn;t bother to mention it.. Also, nation list is unneeded for claassens as it hasn't changed at all, old incompatibilities are still there and nothing has further broken.

Alright, you guys keep an eye on it for me. There's not much I can do to fix compatibility issues but as long as things *mostly* work and errors don't impact your ability to start a game, I'm happy.

How exactly do I add my created team into cups? When i created my club, I added them into USASA Midwest, but when I tested the rules, it said there wasn't enough teams for stage 0 of Dairyland Cup.

EDIT: I found the advanced rules for the cup, and it said to get all teams from MN and Wisco- checked my created team, and it said I was placed in Minnesota- but the option to change it is greyed out when all other clubs have the option to change the state.

Edit again: figured it out, but now when I start a game, only the MLS is able to be loaded.

Did you verify all the rules after editing? You need to use SECONDARY divisions to place teams into the cups - not the local region - look under competitions and use the secondary division and add it in there.

The U23 leagues aren't listed on the main league search thingy, but they do exist as a link in the U23 Schedule... and that's about it. :/

It's not even linked in the U23 Squad screen, just the schedule.

Right, I neglected to mention that the U23 competitions don't properly display in the menus, but they work exactly as intended behind the scenes and you can view them by looking at your own U23 schedule and clicking on the link there.

Graaa do you have any idea how to add compomion world comps for youth teams

You mean like 3 more CWC tournaments but for U18 teams?

Did you verify all the rules after editing? You need to use SECONDARY divisions to place teams into the cups - not the local region - look under competitions and use the secondary division and add it in there.

Yep, verified rules, worked fine- just can't select down past MLS now.

EDIT: redid my edits and just edited existing teams (plymouth) and now I can only select USASA to sim down too... no other options, can't select A1/AA/AAA etc.

Archived