England - Euro 2016 Thread

Djstu23

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's everyone expecting from tonight? Italy weakened also?

Looking like Kane will start, Rooney at tip of diamond and Phil Jones at the base of it. I'd like to see Barkley get some game time despite not superb recent form

I'd take a non-defeat, please and not sure what to expect from Italy from this either .... Italian fans, over to you

What's everyone expecting from tonight? Italy weakened also?

Looking like Kane will start, Rooney at tip of diamond and Phil Jones at the base of it. I'd like to see Barkley get some game time despite not superb recent form

I'd take a non-defeat, please and not sure what to expect from Italy from this either .... Italian fans, over to you

The team we have out for this game is ****. Conte is also ****. You should really be looking to win the game.

Buffon; Ranocchia, Bonucci, Chiellini; Florenzi, Soriano, Valdifiori, Parolo, Darmian; Éder, Pellè << that's the XI that will start.

The team we have out for this game is ****. Conte is also ****. You should really be looking to win the game.

Buffon; Ranocchia, Bonucci, Chiellini; Florenzi, Soriano, Valdifiori, Parolo, Darmian; Éder, Pellè << that's the XI that will start.

That is horrible for the most part. Why?

Probably still gonna do us tbh :D

That is horrible for the most part. Why?

Conte's said he's experimenting, wants to see some new players given minutes from the start, like Soriano, Valdifiori and Éder.

Probably still gonna do us tbh :D

Will probably be a draw. Under Conte we've been putting out terrible XIs, playing badly, but coming away with wins or draws.

Who cares who's in here?

Unlike seemingly everyone else in a country or club thread I could not care less who posts in here or what they say. If it's game related then I'll read it and no worries and if it's top bants I'll either smile, ignore it cause it's stupid, reply in a normal way to correct perceived stupidness or shake my head in pity cause they're not remotely funny *shrugs*

3 things i expect to see in here tonightDaylightRhinoPurple Patch
Why wouldn't I post in here? Am I not allowed to comment on the match? If you look at the posts I made on the game on Friday, I'm sure you'll agree it's at least a sensible contribution, even if you don't agree with it.

What's this about Phil Jones starting in midfield? ****s sake...

Defensive Midfield I heard. Perfect player to control and dictate the tempo :rolleyes: That's going to be our major downfall in Euro16 with the CBs isn't it. Expect us to be in games where we score 2/3 but concede one more :D

I reckon there might be too much of a gap between Jones/Henderson/Delph and the front three. You're probably asking Henderson and Rooney to find the space between midfield and attack, but actually hope that Walcott has as much of a free role as Rooney undoubtedly will, and that he's not just stuck out on the right, where he mig be isolated. Seems a strange set-up from Hodgson.

If we lined up against a decent side at the Euros with a midfield of Rooney, Delph, Henderson and Jones, I would actually turn the TV off /o\ :D

Odds of that happening is quite small I'd imagine :D

I know we've had few pull outs but that team just looks **** on paper - would probs have been better off not even having a game this midweek! :D

Only just found out Pirlo isn't playing, which was about 90% of the reason for me wanting to watch this game. It means we'll actually be allowed to touch the ball I suppose. Even as an avid FM player there's at least 3 players in the Italian starting XI that I've never heard of though.

I think we need to see that nothing challenge on Kane again. Maybe some more analysis from Andy, too.
But the angle at which he jumped in conjunction to the trajectory of Chiellini's left leg probably saved Tottenham's season. Important to know.

Archived