Sports Interactive Community
Djstu23

England - Euro 2016 Thread

Well that was a poor boring half. Plenty of possession and next to nothing created.

That midfield needs changing. Ox must come on for the start of the second half.

I wish I didn't remember England were playing tonight, it's so damn boring.
You do have the option of not watching.

Watched the first 20 minutes and then turned my attention to my son on his PS3 playing Angry Birds, now watching the match in between the Angry Birds levels. ;)

This has been terrible so far. Hope we actually turn up in the second half.

was that Henderson with that mental scream? :D

Thought that was Clyne. It was fantastic :D

Rooney giving us a similar performance to the other 99 for England

He'll scuff a shot and score, with us winning 1-0 and the poor performance being ignored...again.

I'd love to have the headache of which to start out of an in-form Welbeck and Sturridge coming back from injury :thup:.

I'd love to have the headache of which to start out of an in-form Welbeck and Sturridge coming back from injury :thup:.

Easy, Both. Drop Rooney.

Jesus, how bad are Slovenia ffs?! Worse thing they could have done is score. After the goal England do what they hadn't tried all game, attack them directly with Rooney running straight at them and they immediately show what an utter shambles their defence is and concede a penalty. Now they're 3-1 down and England look like getting a couple more without ever looking convincing all evening.

Ox? Really? I'm no fan of Downing, but Christ he at least deserves a run out based off form alone.

Ox? Really? I'm no fan of Downing, but Christ he at least deserves a run out based off form alone.

i agree,, we should get through this group no problem, so it would be nice to see players on form for their clubs, Berahino should have got a game. If you are playing for a smaller club but in good form it must be really frustrating when the same old faces are picked regardless of form

Good thing Slovenia cored as it woke us up I think it would have been a horrible 0-0 if it wasnt for their goal. Great header by Henderson btw :cool:

Danny Welbeck is the man, I love him.

Easy, Both. Drop Rooney.

Gotta get Berahino in there too :brock:

10 in 16 in all competitions this season for Danny.

Don't remind me :(

Comfortable in the end, but made it a bit too much hard work in the first half. Seems to be a theme. Welbeck is king. He's been great since day one of his England career. 2nd goal was lovely football.

If ever there was a group for experimenting in competitive games and not just friendlies, it's this one.