I just don't get it

If there is no tactical familiarity in FMC, why can I take a tactic and formation that consistently finished top 3 in Portugal to the German First Division and get absolutely crushed? I have good players, suited to the roles and positions I'm asking them to play, playing against similar formations I faced in Portugal, and yet...

FM really needs better feedback related to "squad gelling" or "playstyle adjustment" or anything factors like that. How am I to know what's wrong?

just because you can take one team with they tactics etc in portugal to top 3 doesn't mean you can do it in germany, its down to the players aswell, teams play different;y under new manages, take Man united with moyes we played absolutely crap under him, and look how we are doing now under LVG...

Your team in germany might just dont want to perform under ur management.

Also whatever team you are find out what tactis and formations they are used to and use them if you don't want get crushed.

I use 1 tactic and formation only really and when i was west ham i only won 1 out of 9 so i left them and a year and half later i went PNE and my tactic and formation seems to work ok with them... so really just because it works for a few teams don't mean it will work for every team.

• Administrators
FM really needs better feedback related to "squad gelling" or "playstyle adjustment" or anything factors like that. How am I to know what's wrong?

By using a tactic that suits your players, not just because it got you results in another league.

Archived