Team Meetings.

Not sure if its me that cant understand this option or what. But I can seldom get a response from my team when calling a team meeting due to a poorley run of losses. It doesent matter if Ive lost 5 games in a row or just taken 4 points out of 9 games.. most often my team response is ........ Nothing. No one reacts at all. How many losses do you have to have to call in a proper team meeting to make them 1s and 0s to put at bit of an effort in next match.

Anyone got the answer to when you are able to call it?

For example, Im currently playing with Leicester season 2015/2016 and had a great start of season being on top 2 of premier league 15-20 games in. Now Im down to 7th and just dropping. I know I should be glad but last season I came 8th first year up. I want to be able to tell my players just a WEE bit more than the 3 poorley team meeting-lines that are now. " I know we are on a good place in the league but our current form is **** and we r dropping like the titanic"

Sidenote..

Ive already decided to not buy the next version of this game as of the poorley bugs and bugs not being fixed on this version. Ill probably let myself down and buy a copy next summer for a proper discount that always come. But fullpris. Never again. Me and my mates are installing and uninstalling this game now and then... Hoping that we will overcome the bugs, but with the frustration and highbloodpressure its unistalled a bit later. I still love the game. Its the best thing out there, I just wish It could be Perfect once. :)

Archived