Inconsistency and rare succes

Hello everyone.

I've read pretty much every sticky thread on here. Yet it seems like i cannot achive consistens results or even some kind of longterm succes. This is why I am asking you to enlighten me, what you do to make your save as successful as possible. How many tactics are you using? How do you approach the game? What kind of information do you use before deciding on your matchday approach? etc etc.

Anything you do or think makes a difference for you please share with me. This is not to copy it or trying to do the same things as you do, its simply just to enlighten me what makes a difference and what i need to look at. Thanks in Advance.

Get tactical knowledge 20 and motivating 20 assistant who likes to play with Juve or Barca tactics, and go on vacation... :-)

Seriously though, most of my games are scrappy for quite a while and I often find myself struggling because I play a lot of youngsters on the first team, a lot of them without crazy high potential. Because for me the win is when I manage to sell a pot 140 kid to Man City for a hefty sum because I've made him into a world star despite his obvious weak stats.

If you really want to ensure long-term success, you need to get ahead of your league as far as player potential goes meaning you have to sign all the right youngsters, make sure you play in the Champions League group every season for finance, be pretty aggressive in the loan market to get players you can't afford to buy from there, and try to play a very careful possession/counter tactic to reduce the amount of goals you lose to the minimum, cause very often the teams at the top are those who lose the least games.

Archived