Goalkeepers carrying the ball out for a corner

Does this happen for anyone else? It's a bug in that it bugs me, but it's not worth raising. But pretty much every match I play, at least once one of the goalkeepers will pick up a loose ball in his box, then sort of 'hover' just over the dead ball line, giving away a corner. Something to do with my graphics settings? Or something else?

Good stuff, cheers. While you're there, any idea if the calendar will be fixed regarding creating notes to recur annually? Them all losing a day every year. Surely it's not that tough to set up an accurate calendar, or is there a bigger underlying problem?

Just saw another weird GK event. My keeper made a save. Carried the ball out to the 18yd box. Went to go drop kick the ball, when he dropped the ball, the opponent standing in front of him kicked the ball in for a score.

Shouldn't my GK know not to drop the ball with an attacker right on him? LOL

Just saw another weird GK event. My keeper made a save. Carried the ball out to the 18yd box. Went to go drop kick the ball, when he dropped the ball, the opponent standing in front of him kicked the ball in for a score.

Shouldn't my GK know not to drop the ball with an attacker right on him? LOL

Not the one I was looking for but 10:20 into this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiMP2yvI8aI

Found it, 2:00 into this one as well:

This, along with instances where GKs carry the ball over the line, are high on the fix list for FM15 as far as I'm aware.

This is the one that annoys me. When the goal keeper catches the ball out of bounds or catches it in bounds and moves out of bounds. At least the game doesn't recognize that the goalkeeper is out of bounds. Then it would go from annoying to rage inducing.

Archived