Sports Interactive Community
ChefRobGaming

Laptop skin problem

is there a skin i can use on my laptop that wont cut off the attributes of the players ? ive been using a scorpio skin on my desktop and it runs awesome but the same skin on my laptop cuts off alot of stuff. my resolution is 1366x768 and id like to be able to browse the web while playing too, i tried windowed mode but it cuts off loads of stuff too.

i know michaelmurray had a skin for notebooks for fm13 but i havent found anything for fm14 any help please?

thanks

Most of the downloadable skins work fine at my laptop (same resolution as yours). The number of panels on club and player screens is lower, but nothing is 'cut off' for me.

i tried loads and i cant get any to work, they all cut off logos or the bottom of the game is under the taskbar, if someone could help me id appreciate it,

thanks

I don't really know what you mean, could you upload a screenshot? Do you have the same problem when using the original FM skin?

I haven't had chance to make the Netbook skin for FM14, your best option is to either set the windows taskbar to auto-hide mode or move it to the side of the screen to give you some extra vertical space, alternatively you can try using the zoom out mode which will display more info but make everything slightly smaller.