Who's the Hottest Babe at The World Cup - VOTE!!!

Gizzy

Who is the Hottest??  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Hottest??

• Jane the Colombian
    • Alejandra Buitrago
    • Ludivine Sagna
    • Fanny Neguesha
    • Jhendelyn Nuñez
    • Andrea Shirley
    • Maya Jama
    • Jang Ye-won
    • Lucy Zelic

Other way around. She's pretty enough, but a body like a Belsen escapee. Nothing remotely attractive about it at all. She looks about 4 foot 2" as well.

Oh, and btw, Viking Belgian girl actually is about 4 foot 2"

Alejandra Buitrago is 1.73m (about 5'8'').

The Belgian girl is shorter, I guess, but not 4'2'' either. I think.

Always laugh when people say they 'don't understand the attraction' of some really attractive girl.

Can't get your head around the fact people are attracted to different things? It's not complicated.

Can't get your head around the fact people are attracted to different things? It's not complicated.

Yeah it's like we all have different tastes or something, what a bunch of weirdo freaks!

@Ackter - I wholly approve of that comparison :lol: I love the Boosh.

Well obviously I know people have different tastes. Think I might have taken your comment the wrong way anyway, thought you were implying that you don't see why anyone would find her attractive or something. My bad.

Well obviously I know people have different tastes. Think I might have taken your comment the wrong way anyway, thought you were implying that you don't see why anyone would find her attractive or something. My bad.

No, as I said, I wouldn't dispute that she's pretty, but I don't find her at all attractive in a sexual way, bit too thin and elfin for me. Brussels Sprouts and all that.

*Cue Boltman likes fatties jibes*

For the record, no, I'm not into to huge girls either, I'm attracted to the Jennifer Lopez, Christina Hendricks types, whereas your Keira Knightleys, Kate Moss's, Frankie Sandfords (before the bloat) do nothing for me at all. Completely accept that other people would be the other way around, all, or neither etc.

No, as I said, I wouldn't dispute that she's pretty, but I don't find her at all attractive in a sexual way, bit too thin and elfin for me. Brussels Sprouts and all that.*Cue Boltman likes fatties jibes*For the record, no, I'm not into to huge girls either, I'm attracted to the Jennifer Lopez, Christina Hendricks types, whereas your Keira Knightleys, Kate Moss's, Frankie Sandfords (before the bloat) do nothing for me at all. Completely accept that other people would be the other way around, all, or neither etc.

See I'm just attracted to everyone you've mentioned there :D (except kate moss)

Nah I get that though. With celebs it's mostly about the face for me anyway, didn't even notice that buitrago might be overly skinny she just has a really, really pretty face.

For the record, no, I'm not into to huge girls either, I'm attracted to the Jennifer Lopez, Christina Hendricks types, whereas your Keira Knightleys, Kate Moss's, Frankie Sandfords (before the bloat) do nothing for me at all. Completely accept that other people would be the other way around, all, or neither etc.

Hear hear! This man's got taste. The way Salma Hayek looked in Desperado (and actually still looks now) is my idea of what comes the closest to perfection.

I prefer women with a distinctly curved figure (not fat, but a little isn't the end of the world - maya jama in OP is pretty perfect.) Love a nice large pair of melons too.

Plus Lucy Zelic blatantly looks utter filth.

Archived