Scouts Missing Regens

Hey,

I send my scouts out on the release date of the regens, my french scout came back saying there is nobody worthy of a mention. So I looked myself and got another scout to look at someone who I thought looked like he had potential.... the second scout came back saying he has 5* potential? This isn't just once it has happened. any suggestions?

When Signing scouts I look for adaptability, Potential and Ability.

Would it be realistic, or even fun as a game, if this scout got instant eyes on to every half decent 14/15 year old a day or five after they appear in the youth teams?

I'd argue not. Unveiling that gem after at least some effort makes it what it is.

You missed the point entirely and please show me where I implied or stated that he should find every single one of them?

A scout has judging potential and judging ability right? So I'm guessing that the closer to 20 that attribute is it is the closer to "perfect it is"

So say he has 19 in this case which he does and there are 20 decent regens and he doesn't notice one of them...... exactly how realistic is that...... go figure.

The scouts in the game are to scout players and If they are not able to notice one out of twenty when they have highly rated stats, I would ask what the scouts purpose is?

You missed the point entirely and please show me where I implied or stated that he should find every single one of them?

A scout has judging potential and judging ability right? So I'm guessing that the closer to 20 that attribute is it is the closer to "perfect it is"

So say he has 19 in this case which he does and there are 20 decent regens and he doesn't notice one of them...... exactly how realistic is that...... go figure.

The scouts in the game are to scout players and If they are not able to notice one out of twenty when they have highly rated stats, I would ask what the scouts purpose is?

Scouting ability and potential only come into play when he's found a player and he needs to judge the player's quality. If he didn't find him, there's nothing to judge!

My scouts aren't finding much in places like Russia and Poland.(Though they did find 5 great regens in Russia, that I can't get work permits for.)

Is this because I didn't add playable leagues or because some of their other stats are low?(Discipline, Determination, Adaptability, etc)

Archived