Expensive Players - Is this Realism

For those saying that he's simply not for sale and to get over it.

"Suarez is not for sale"

*Sold*

"Liam Bridcutt is not for sale"

*Sold*

From every league in the world we see that EVERYONE has a price. This is usually due to a player holding a side to ransom. Take a look at Liam Bridcutts transfer from Brighton to Sunderland this January, Brighton stated he was NOT for sale, but he wanted to leave and expressed his dismay, it's about as FM as it gets at this point right?

Bridders then got 'injured' and wasn't in the 'right frame of mind' to play his football until we offloaded him, upon which he made a magical recovery.

In FM15 I'd love to see a full move towards each player and his agent having the power that they have in real life these days. If Suarez wants to leave and Liverpool do not want him to, Suarez will get his way, as will Bridcutt, Fabregas, Muller and everyone else.

Bridcutt forced a move by effectively throwing a strop and wanting out. Which already happens in FM. Players can get unhappy and hand in transfer requests.

Suarez didnt actually get his first forced move at Liverpool, and got his second because his clause was activated. It's not the same thing at all.

Neither fall into the general scenario as OP described above to be honest, they are kind of beside the point.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For those saying that he's simply not for sale and to get over it.

"Suarez is not for sale"

*Sold*

"Liam Bridcutt is not for sale"

*Sold*

From every league in the world we see that EVERYONE has a price. This is usually due to a player holding a side to ransom. Take a look at Liam Bridcutts transfer from Brighton to Sunderland this January, Brighton stated he was NOT for sale, but he wanted to leave and expressed his dismay, it's about as FM as it gets at this point right?

Bridders then got 'injured' and wasn't in the 'right frame of mind' to play his football until we offloaded him, upon which he made a magical recovery.

In FM15 I'd love to see a full move towards each player and his agent having the power that they have in real life these days. If Suarez wants to leave and Liverpool do not want him to, Suarez will get his way, as will Bridcutt, Fabregas, Muller and everyone else.

Well, the AI is telling you what the price is. If you'll give them ridiculous money, they'll sell the players to you. If you think the price is too high, then try to unsettle the players. There is now a price for EVERYONE in the game. The only problem is that now some people think every players' price should be whatever it is they are willing to pay for the players.

Well, the AI is telling you what the price is. If you'll give them ridiculous money, they'll sell the players to you. If you think the price is too high, then try to unsettle the players. There is now a price for EVERYONE in the game. The only problem is that now some people think every players' price should be whatever it is they are willing to pay for the players.

In an ideal world your board would block you from bidding 191m Muller, and ask you if you had lost the plot.... shortly before hiring a DoF to oversee all future purchases.

In an ideal world your board would block you from bidding 191m Muller, and ask you if you had lost the plot.... shortly before hiring a DoF to oversee all future purchases.

Nah. SI should be a bit more malicious than that. The transfer should go through. The board could the sack the manager for being so wasteful. Maybe in some cases, the manager could save his job but only if the player he purchased has a form above 8 in four out of the next five games.

It'd make me laugh at least and teach people quickly that no you can not really purchase any player in the world you want.

but we shouldn't NEED to bid these prices, I don't care if the club doesn't want to sell, most clubs don't, lets say Shaw.... I tried to buy him, took me until 2016 to get him at a remotely realistic price, of £30 odd million, I was being quoted such stupidity as £56m.

Shaktar wanted £60m+ for Bernard.

what seems odd is, they can cost these vast sums, then as soon as transfer windows close, the prices fall to reasonable levels. especially in the case of Bernard, bought him between the 2 windows for £20m

most clubs don't want to sell their best players, but it does get silly, especially in FM13, when average players start costing £20m+

but we shouldn't NEED to bid these prices, I don't care if the club doesn't want to sell, most clubs don't, lets say Shaw.... I tried to buy him, took me until 2016 to get him at a remotely realistic price, of £30 odd million, I was being quoted such stupidity as £56m.

most clubs don't want to sell their best players, but it does get silly, especially in FM13, when average players start costing £20m+

And why not? You're still not grasping the point here Scott. Because they did not want to sell to you for your value.

Why exactly should Saints sell to you for £30m immediately. Why should each transfer be immediately on your terms? And did you actually negotiate down from the £56m? I actually just bought him for £27m end of first season. So you dont need to at all.

Suarez had shown intentions previously of wanting too move and would of gone for more if it wasn't for the latest controversy.Fabregas has been linked with a move from Barca for a while so Chelsea will have known a bid would be worth a chance,he also left Arsenal as he wanted to go back home,this was known by Barca and if this was FM it would have shown in his profile as Fav Club.

Thomas Muller in the game doesn't want too go to Real Madrid,as Bayern too him are the pinnacle of his Club career it's where he's happy,Bayern by accepting a bid would upset him so by turning every bid down they are preventing Muller losing morale and have no need to accept the bid.Did you know some German's see playing for Bayern Munich as the pinnacle of their Career?

It's taken 56 posts how many more word's and sentences in the English language are their left to describe NO.NO Muller doesn't want to play for R Madrid NO matter what, Bayern said NO they don't want to sell NO transfer,if he becomes a backup Player in a few years then bid 140 million on him.

Unrealistic? How many summers was Patrick Viera supposedly leaving Arsenal for Spain?

Stevie G turned down a much bigger salary at Chelsea even after Liverpool accepted.

Liam Bridcutt joining from Brighton being used as an example of trying to prise Thomas Muller from Bayern Munich European Champions :lol::lol:

Shaktar wanted £60m+ for Bernard.

what seems odd is, they can cost these vast sums, then as soon as transfer windows close, the prices fall to reasonable levels. especially in the case of Bernard, bought him between the 2 windows for £20m

Does this work both ways? Would you sell your best player for a price the AI sets, or would it take a ridiculous offer for you to let him go if you didn't need the money?

As an example, in my current Norwegian save I had a Uruguayan striker who had scored 139 goals in 175 games, and he was tracked by clubs all across Europe. His "value" was £4m, and I regularly received offers for him for around £7m, but he was too valuable for my team to sell him for that. Fortunately my club was doing pretty well financially, and so unlike in the early years in my save, my board left the decision in my hands rather than accepting over my head. Eventually I was asked to name my price, so I asked for £20m and a 50% sell on, which I was offered by Valencia and I accepted.

What you're suggesting is that even when clubs don't need the money they are "forced" to accept offers, which doesn't make sense to me unless it goes both ways. The amount of complaining I've seen over bids being accepted over the manager's head on here is unreal, so I'd assume that would be a very unpopular feature...

Some players are just unobtainable unless you spend obscene amounts of money. That's the way things are in real life, so it's only right that should be replicated on FM.

what point am I supposed to get? the point where you have hardly a chance of Improving your squad because EVERY CLUB wants silly money for their best players. yes it should be replicated, but it has to be replicated to a point where it is Realistic.

I have sold players to the AI, when they come doing PSG - luiz style bids on players, RvP I sold for £35m to Real Madrid and he was 31. his Replacement (Diego Costa, who i got for his buyout of £32m) banged in 51 goals, yet the Highest bid I received for him was £42m, I was ignoring all bids on him regardless but when Man City Transfer list Aguaro and start asking £80m, then that is also Nonsense, City could see their player and replace him with someone of Equal Quality, I would not be able to.

the entire point I am making here is a players asking price has to be fair, otherwise you can not improve your squad at all, rather then relying on random stuff like Monaco selling James Rodriguez for £18m.

£56m for an 18 Y/O Shaw? regardless of if a club wants to sell, that price is beyond excessive, look at real life prices, the players need to be special talents to demand such prices.

so yes I get the point clubs don't want to sell, but when I'm playing a Championship club, and clubs start asking £15m-£20m for a player that is barely an upgrade then it gets stupid.

what point am I supposed to get? the point where you have hardly a chance of Improving your squad because EVERY CLUB wants silly money for their best players. yes it should be replicated, but it has to be replicated to a point where it is Realistic.

Every club DOES want stupid money for their best players, which is why English clubs do most of their shopping overseas. This is entirely realistic.

That's because IRL when a buying team knows there is no chance of getting the player, they look elsewhere rather than sending in bids that will be rejected. You don't hear more outrageous sums because the team isn't daft enough to offer them.

Real Life: Some players just aren't for sale at any point in time and/or don't want to play for you

FM: It's not realistic I can't buy everyone I want for a reasonable fee. Sort it out SI.

I have sold players to the AI, when they come doing PSG - luiz style bids on players, RvP I sold for £35m to Real Madrid and he was 31. his Replacement (Diego Costa, who i got for his buyout of £32m) banged in 51 goals, yet the Highest bid I received for him was £42m, I was ignoring all bids on him regardless but when Man City Transfer list Aguaro and start asking £80m, then that is also Nonsense, City could see their player and replace him with someone of Equal Quality, I would not be able to.

the entire point I am making here is a players asking price has to be fair, otherwise you can not improve your squad at all, rather then relying on random stuff like Monaco selling James Rodriguez for £18m.

£56m for an 18 Y/O Shaw? regardless of if a club wants to sell, that price is beyond excessive, look at real life prices, the players need to be special talents to demand such prices.

so yes I get the point clubs don't want to sell, but when I'm playing a Championship club, and clubs start asking £15m-£20m for a player that is barely an upgrade then it gets stupid.

Wait, why must the price be fair? They are not looking out for your interests, they are looking out for their own interests. Up to you to find a way to make it favourable to you, if you cant, you either work on their terms, or find another target.

That's because IRL when a buying team knows there is no chance of getting the player, they look elsewhere rather than sending in bids that will be rejected. You don't hear more outrageous sums because the team isn't daft enough to offer them.

Real Life: Some players just aren't for sale at any point in time and/or don't want to play for you

FM: It's not realistic I can't buy everyone I want for a reasonable fee. Sort it out SI.

In a nutshell. As has been said before, boards IRL wouldnt allow you to do it, because its beyond the realms of common sense for 99% of targets.

I know exactly how the AI "feels" in this case. I had a 27yo striker who was immense in both goal scoring and providing them. I kept getting good offers for him, but I rejected every time. In the end, two things made me reconsider. The PPM shoots from distance that he doesn't want to unlearn and an offer of £72m.

Fast forward a year. I have another striker like that. This one is only 22 and doing just as well. He has a higher value than the other striker had. I don't want to sell at all.

PSG keep making offers of £41.5m and I reject, saying it isn't good enough. I've had offers from other clubs around £60m, which is fair, I suppose. He's happy at the club and I don't want to sell, so I don't have to. The AI will have to move onto someone else or offer me silly money. I've actually set his asking price at £80m. If I get an offer for that much, I'll seriously consider it.

Only 80? You must not like him that much. I set all guys I am not interested in selling at 100 million and tick reject all offers below that. Of course, that doesn't stop the AI from offering 3 million in cash with another 50 million over the next four years. :herman:

Manchester City called Barcelona to ask if they could buy Messi. Barcelona said no. Manchester City said that they really want him. Barcelona said that if Manchester City would pay the silly amount of 250 million pounds they could have Messi. So Manchester City collected all the money, but what did Messi then? He signed a new contract with Barcelona.

I'm sure this happens more, but most clubs stop when they hear they have to pay far too much because the other club actually doesn't need money and already have the best player possible at that position. They then search for another player or wait until the price of the player drops.

So when you bid for a topplayer and they give you a price far too big you have to see this as a phonecall where you keep saying "please please please" and the other gets annoyed and says "if you pay 200 millions pounds then he's yours. Don't call me again unless you pay this amount".

If you handle things smart, you will be able to buy every top player at a right price. But not: "I want Muller now, Muller comes now for 40 million to my club." That would be far too easy and far too unrealistic.

So yes, buying players in FM is very realistic and close to the real world. Selling players could be better in my eyes.

Are some of you guys and gal's finding it hard to sign some world class players ?. I recently tried to sign up Muller from Bayern Munich and they were arsking for 191 million pounds. Seriously is this realistic ? I thought the most expensive players were Messi/Ronaldo and recently Bale. But 191 million is a bit too steep don't you think.

What is your story ? please post so we can really see if there is an imbalance to realism.

I have to agree actually. In your example, if you countered with say £120 million - would they really reject it in real life? But in FM they would...

it also winds me up when you bid for a player, get it accepted, but the player won't even talk to me so I can't offer a contract. A lot of players are greedy in real life and some would move just for money or at least play a big part (Cashley cole etc) - would they really not talk to me irl so I could offer them an awesome contract??

In what way can selling players be improved, Sven?

I believe that humans players and the AI looks too much to CA/PA and too less to form. It's probably a silly idea, but when you mask CA/PA completely for humans and the AI and you improve the feedback from your staf then you have to rely more on them and yourself.

I have a 21 year old player and he has 4 stars as CA and 4,5 stars as PA, but he almost never played decent for me. I think he just doesn't fit in my tactic. But every topteam wants him and got bids of 30 million and more. I play a 24 year old player instead who just won Player of the Year and Ballon d'Or. He has only 3 stars for CA and PA, but his attributes and personality is perfect for my tactics. I really got a bid of 7,5 million + some extra's. I know there are more variables, but I believe form isn't important enough.

I had onces a striker who scored 33 goals in 1 season, but had only 2 stars as CA and because I got promoted and wanted to change to a tactic without strikers I wanted to sell him. Nobody wanted him and had to let him go for free. Few months later he retired on the age of 25.

I don't say the system is bad, but I think it can be improved.

I believe that humans players and the AI looks too much to CA/PA and too less to form. It's probably a silly idea, but when you mask CA/PA completely for humans and the AI and you improve the feedback from your staf then you have to rely more on them and yourself.

I have a 21 year old player and he has 4 stars as CA and 4,5 stars as PA, but he almost never played decent for me. I think he just doesn't fit in my tactic. But every topteam wants him and got bids of 30 million and more. I play a 24 year old player instead who just won Player of the Year and Ballon d'Or. He has only 3 stars for CA and PA, but his attributes and personality is perfect for my tactics. I really got a bid of 7,5 million + some extra's. I know there are more variables, but I believe form isn't important enough.

I had onces a striker who scored 33 goals in 1 season, but had only 2 stars as CA and because I got promoted and wanted to change to a tactic without strikers I wanted to sell him. Nobody wanted him and had to let him go for free. Few months later he retired on the age of 25.

I don't say the system is bad, but I think it can be improved.

So sell the player who doesn't perform for big bucks and keep the guy who fits your tactics. This situation couldn't be better for you.

I have sold players to the AI, when they come doing PSG - luiz style bids on players

Right, so you sell for stupid money and reject the more "reasonable" offers. Tell me how this differs from the AI again?

So sell the player who doesn't perform for big bucks and keep the guy who fits your tactics. This situation couldn't be better for you.

I think his point is more that the player who is worse on CA/PA but has done the business and banged in the goals is being undervalued. If the AI looked more at a player's recent form history and their achievements (or lack thereof) rather than being more biased towards CA/PA and reputation some of these 'duds' might be more highly sought after.

So what if he is undervalued? If he is in form then surely he wants to keep that player, whilst selling the out of form player?

I get the point, but if it's working in his favour then make the most of it.

So what if he is undervalued? If he is in form then surely he wants to keep that player, whilst selling the out of form player?

I get the point, but if it's working in his favour then make the most of it.

Yes, this time it's in my favour and yes I will sell the out of form player and keep the in form player, but it's not realistic and that ruins the game for me. The player has a fantastic PA on paper, but I never saw it onces on the pitch. For as far as I know it's just an average player. I don't get why they want to pay so much money for someone who's statitics are not so good.

+ they are now bidding on my in form player (probably because he's in form, so it works a little bit), but for 7,5 million? It's a fair price for his CA, but he has won a lot of prices, has just broken the assistrecord in my club and is my second topscorer. I want 30 million for him and 7,5 million for the other player.

I still feel sorry for the guy who scored 33 times for me but earned more than his CA was valued so clubs at that level bought for the same money others guys with higher CA but who didn't had such great statistics.

That's true, but I'd love (and I'm sure you would too) a more sophisticated AI who will factor in form etc as well when making a decision to buy. I can't see it being an easy job to code though!

Would a system similar to UEFA coefficients for form work do you think? The last 5 games weighted at 50%, the previous 10 at 25% and the previous 20 at 15% or something just as an example, then that single number that gets spit out could just be factored into the existing rep/value etc calculations?

I guess the limiting factor is its weighting in that formula. Which could be adjusted in the current one for the same outcome anyway?

Just an idea

Edit: I'd actually love an overall form indicator like this, tied to a graphic the same as the morale indicator, so you can see a general trend and even track it over time as opposed to the bar graph

That's true, but I'd love (and I'm sure you would too) a more sophisticated AI who will factor in form etc as well when making a decision to buy. I can't see it being an easy job to code though!

Another value attribute might do it. One that is dynamic in a much more finer-grained manner than the current value - which is a function of a few other things IIRC. This value would be hidden from the user, but take into account form and other more temporary variables. A hat-trick in a high profile game would give a slight bump, especially with less well known players. But then a starring performance in a World Cup would see the value jump by considerably more. I suppose you could just lump it into the current value attribute, but personally I'd prefer it to be hidden, and leave some human input in the whole judging a players worth area.

Of course the pitfalls of adding form into the determining of value is that it adds another element of the game which could be knocked off its axis by even a small ME issue. Take the central defenders scoring from corners bug - if form was taken into account in value, we'd have had plenty of ludicrously valued center-backs.

I would like that too, but until then I prefer to make the most of what we've got and take advantage when it goes in my favour.

I almost never bother trying to sign players which the scout hasn't valued. It is just too expensive. This thread is about world class players, and I agree with the general sentiment that the prices that the AI quotes mean "not for sale".

The problem arises when less-than-world class players at small clubs are "not for sale". A Norwegian club would in real life never reject a big-club bid of £3m or more even for the biggest prospect the club has ever seen. I suspect that's the reality worldwide, too, not just here. Most youngsters in leagues of that standard would dream of playing abroad, and there is a sort of consensus among all the clubs in those leagues that if one of their players get the chance to play in a big league in Europe it is good long-term thinking to let them go because if they don't it could harm their ability to get talent of that calibre in the future.

I hunted a wonderkid from Valencia for three years before I got him for a reasonable price (£15m). I don't know what changed, most likely he turned 20 and their valuation of him dropped. I put a couple of bids in every window and suddenly the transfer story was leaked and they accepted another AI club's bid! It is possible to get those players but it takes time. They clue is to not take their negotiations as actual negotiations.

The AI has no idea what negotiation is.

That's the main issue with selling players. If it worked like when buying players from them, it would be alright. It doesn't. If I bid 10m for a player and they want 30, I continue to work them until we meet somewhere around 20m, and everyone is slightly unhappy with the deal - as it should be. When selling, if they bid 10m for one of my players and I quote 30 they withdraw and I never hear from them again (or worse, they come back a while later bidding 10m again). So when I bid for a player they don't want to sell, they eventually give me a silly price to turn me off. This means that the negotation is not a negotiation but a middle finger. When I negotiate their bid, they take the quoted price literally (apparently).

When is a negotiation in FM ever an actual negotiation?

It's not the first time you've raised this. Sometimes, that's just their valuation of the player, I guess. They sometimes withdraw and other times they negotiate.

I had an offer for my 1st team Right Back last night. £12m for a £14m valued player. At first, I rejected. Then they came back with the same bid. So I thought I'd negotiate to £30m. They counter with £12m + 1m in installments. I counter with £30m. They counter with £13m + 1.5m in installments. So I counter again, £30m. They accept.

I see Alex is reading the thread. Alex, why would I be getting repeated offers of £41.5m from PSG for my 22yo ST valued at £30m? I keep rejecting with the "offer isn't good enough" reason. Other times, I negotiate to £80m, which is a silly figure so they withdraw only to come back a little later with the same £41.5m offer? They're PSG and even in 2033, they're still owned by rich owners.

It's not the first time you've raised this. Sometimes, that's just their valuation of the player, I guess. They sometimes withdraw and other times they negotiate.

I had an offer for my 1st team Right Back last night. £12m for a £14m valued player. At first, I rejected. Then they came back with the same bid. So I thought I'd negotiate to £30m. They counter with £12m + 1m in installments. I counter with £30m. They counter with £13m + 1.5m in installments. So I counter again, £30m. They accept.

That's so odd.

When you are offering a contract it works as a negotiation, so it's odd they can't get the transfers to work like this too.

In previous FMs you would get cases of the board accepting the offer on behalf of the manager as it was too good to refuse, but this seems to have disappeared. I guess we want it both ways, because we don't want our board accepting bids on our behalf because we actually will reject every offer, even ridiculously high ones.

I think whatever way SI do it, there will be some people who prefer it the other way.

It's even worse when your hubris backfires.

I was at Lincoln of Gibraltar way on in the save, around about 2060. We were now regulars in the latter stages of the Europa League, and pushing to be regulars in the Champions League knockouts. I'd been picking up what you'd probably describe as cast-offs from British sides, picking up really, really good youngsters and giving them a level of football they could only have dreamed of elsewhere. One such player was the extravagantly named Latrell McDonnough. Thanks to Gibraltar being a football backwater relatively speaking (although it had improved obviously) I struggled to get my players at any sort of value. Man United came in for Latrell at £15 million. I rejected, flat-out. They went a little higher, so I negotiated to £50 million. No way would they pay that, I thought.

Then they shrugged and accepted. Latrell agreed terms and packed his bags, but I just couldn't confirm the transfer. I called a halt and kept him on, then immediately regretted it. I tried to offload him for something similar, but ended up not getting anywhere near that massive 50. He stayed, and pretty much ended his career with us.

Right, so you sell for stupid money and reject the more "reasonable" offers. Tell me how this differs from the AI again?

because I don't find £42m for a striker who has scored 51 goals a season reasonable?, when the only player who would possibly even fit that same mold is Llorente, who would cost double or Aguaro (City wanted £121m for him -_-)

I reject because there is no improvement for the same fee Available, look at what Suarez went for IRL, why should I accept anything way under his fee for my 51 goal a season striker?

the system is flawed,

because I don't find £42m for a striker who has scored 51 goals a season reasonable?, when the only player who would possibly even fit that same mold is Llorente, who would cost double or Aguaro (City wanted £121m for him -_-)

I reject because there is no improvement for the same fee Available, look at what Suarez went for IRL, why should I accept anything way under his fee for my 51 goal a season striker?

the system is flawed,

No your logic is flawed. You want everything on your terms. It doesnt work that way.

And Suarez went for that because of a clause. Liverpool originally put a price tag of nearly £100m on him

the system is flawed,

So its ok for you to reject an offer but the AI clubs aren't allowed to??

The bottom line scott is unfortunately you'll never understand the transfer system and never be happy with it whatever SI do.

Even if next year they hold your hand more by the board stopping you making unrealistic bids you'll be here posting "Its unrealistic that my board block this bid".

Meh, I sold my striker for £72m. My other striker (who cost £24m) stepped up and is now scoring even more freely than the sold player did. Bought a replacement for £27m and he's doing well too.

and I have asking prices also, that get never get matched. I have players with asking prices of £100m and I still get bids of £20-30m

and my Logic is flawed? the logic that there is no point selling a player because it is impossible to get anywhere near his standard for the price given?

I want fairness.. why should I be accepting bids of £42m when it would cost double to replace the player? pointless. I would expect around £80m. especially given I would have to hope that my strikers I currently have are up to the job, so no.

I rejected the bid because I DON'T WANT TO SELL THE PLAYER, because there is no point in doing so.

because A. the bid was pitiful for the players performances

B. replacements would cost FAR MORE.

I want more realism in asking prices, not stuff on my terms.

and I have asking prices also, that get never get matched. I have players with asking prices of £100m and I still get bids of £20-30m

and my Logic is flawed? the logic that there is no point selling a player because it is impossible to get anywhere near his standard for the price given?

I want fairness.. why should I be accepting bids of £42m when it would cost double to replace the player? pointless. I would expect around £80m. especially given I would have to hope that my strikers I currently have are up to the job, so no.

Then price him at 80m. And if the others dont want to waste 80m, they wont. That's the bit you fail to understand. Why exactly should they buy him at 80m? They will just go looking for better priced targets instead.

But that just doesn't happen.

If you manage your squad well and make better use of the transfer market you can replace players for more than you get for them. The fact that you think you have to spend twice as much as you accept just shows how poor your use of the transfer market is and how the AI clubs are doing a better job than you are.

For the player you are selling you should be aware months in advance that you might lose him and start planning for when it happens.

Buying players involves forward planning again, target the right players at the times and you get them for less.

Scott, it's simple. Don't want to fork out £80m for a ready made striker? Try and unsettle a striker. See who's transfer listed. Buy one who hasn't reached his full potential yet, like your favourite club does so often. There are many options.

I was aware, bought Costa for £32m, who replaced RvP who i sold for £35m.

the only possible upgrades from where I am now would cost me considerably more then the price I have been offered, simple as, there is no better use of the transfer market because

Aguaro is a no go

Suarez, same

Llorente, already said.

I do know about all this already, which is why I have Bernard and James Rodriguez at £20m eacg and Luke Shaw at £30m, Ramsey at similar. their prices seem to half outside transfer windows.

there is nothing to manage, I just think that the price offered given how the striker has performed and his asking price is insulting.

I have Ballotelli who has been Average, Zivkovic, and Barbosa who are a year or 2 off

Archived