Semi Final 1: Brazil V Germany - 21:00 BST

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess this just shows how little the PASSION of singing the national anthem means :D

Just imagine if England sung with PASSION! This could be us getting whooped 5-0 in the semi!

Let's also remember that Germany are without their best player in Reus so even bigger achievement if they can go on to win the WC. Brazil apart from about 3 are average. Take away Neymar their attack is awful. Oscar this, Oscar that, people believing he can take over the no.10 role. He is average and overrated. Fred, don't need to say anything about him. Actually in shock.

Rio must be so smug right now

Germans haven't left first gear for the entire game

That's the weird thing. Germany haven't done anything special, Brazil have just been that bad.

can't believe Brazil haven't made any subs yet

You can't sub 11 players and those on the bench are even worse...

Luiz is an absolute mental case, 5-0 down and hes about meters from the german box as they break :confused:

Yeah holding your position so important when you've already lost the game...

I don't know if you've already lost the game, trying to get yourself back in it rather than just sitting back and protecting a 5-0 loss seems like an idea to me? Not like GD actually matters.

Either way it doesn't really matter :D

Can't be long until the Germany 5-0 up half time score betting slip screenshots come out of the woodwork can it?

"I bet two quid, and now I own Canada."