Mr B's Transfer Update 2/9/08

Bennett07

I welcome you all to the latest installment of Mr B's Transfer Update!

This time, the windows Closed! We saw sme massive activity near the end of the window, and congratulations to the new Chelsea(Man City)

I have done everything i can think of on this Update, All english transfers, Most if not 3/4 of all europeans transfers. (Spain, France, Italy) Etc, obviousley i except a few missing or wrong.

If this is the case, Please do let me know.

This is revision 1.1 of the Update. I expect to release, depending on loan acitivty from now until October, nd mistakes i need to correct in this version.

I have added Dr Sulaiman Al-Fahim As the chirman of Manchester City, i am aware Shinuwatra, still has some relates or family members as directors, these will change when i find out the correct directors, of the new Dubai Group.

Berbatov is at Manchester United, Robinho At manchester city, probably the 3rd biggest signing of the window was Danny, from Moscow to Zenit St Petersburg.

Anyway enough rambling. The links below. Anything wrong let me know!

Download Link: http://www.zshare.net/download/18065179be071381/

Alternative Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?nuzt546uvsz

Manchester City, are wealthy. The new owener i classed as a sugar daddy.

If you select title winner when the board expectations come up, they are given roughly 80M for transfers. With a bank balance of around 100M. Depending on he transfer budget. This obviousey will increas, due to teh chairmens status.

I have slightly incresed Man Citys rep too. This will obvious increase in the future, (Real life, Not game)

I haven't iven them 10000 rep, that would be silly!

Its gone from around 6250, to 8250.

P.S.. I'm uploading too Mediafire

If there is, which if there is any they won't be very important players anyway

But if you do find that there is some missing transfers just update it your self:D

There wont be many missin, and im sure if Bennett07 can near enough update it completely then surely we can update a few players ourselves cant we ?

it should be enough but look at it realisticly, they are saying they have a shortlist of ronaldo torres fabregas and the fact that they can pay 120m for ronaldo.

50+ really isnt going to go far for them players. Maybe ronaldos left leg! lol

Looking forward to trying the update though, take it it works with macs????

how do i get this 2 work? sorry im new 2 all this type of stuff lol but i downloaded it so wat file do i extract it in? if ne1 cud help it wud b gr8 :-)

Download WinRar from here. When you have that installed right click on the database and choose extract to... and choose the location My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2008/db. Then start a new game in FM2008 and select that database.

yeh i ave winrar and i tried extractin to the db file bt wen i went on the game nuffin had happened, i checkd if berbatov was at united and he wasnt so i assumed it hadnt workd...i ave the 2 patch fing if tha matters...sorry if im bein a pain i jst don't get this kinda things, thanks 4 the help neway :-)

Welshboy - Small tip for you.....the txt speak is not very welcome on the boards, to save you getting moaned at I thought I'd warn you....just type properly mate!

Many many thanks to Mr B for this - cant believe people spend so much time doing this and facepacks, kits etc etc....they make the game so much better for us all.

FM08 is the first time I have ever added stadium backgrounds/kits/skins/facepacks/player backgrounds and cant believe I played the game for so long without it all.

Again cheers to Mr B.

Next Update will be tommorrow:

Will include:

Emile Mpenza [unattached - Plymouth]

Paul Tierney [unattached - Altrincham]

Jamie Waite [unattached - Doncaster]

Kevin Keegans exit from Newcastle

Jimmy Quinn and Jason tindall as the new management team of Bournemouth

Man City Finance Fix

Any other activity that goes on from now, till release.

Next Update will be tommorrow:

Will include:

Emile Mpenza [unattached - Plymouth]

Paul Tierney [unattached - Altrincham]

Jamie Waite [unattached - Doncaster]

Kevin Keegans exit from Newcastle

Jimmy Quinn and Jason tindall as the new management team of Bournemouth

Man City Finance Fix

Any other activity that goes on from now, till release.

Kevin Keegan has not exited Newcastle yet or at least the public have no confirmation from either Newcastle or him. He said he was sacked to his friends and Newcastle denied this. That is all the information we know.

Yer ive downloaded it, and Uses winrar on it, Now i just dont no what to do... I have the folder sitting on my desktop

You need to copy and paste your extracted update to the appropiate location. What is the mac equivalent to My Documents in Windows?

Archived