Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
scotty206

Who's worse? Pepe or Suarez...

Who's worse: Pepe or Suarez?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Who's worse: Pepe or Suarez?

You certainly can be red carded more than once. Dean Windass was sent off three times in the same game for Aberdeen,

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football-windass-sent-off-three-times-1293795.html

I voted Pepe, i think he is by far the worst player out there for discipline issues.

Not sure about 3 actual red cards but think you can be awarded the equivalent 'points' that would equal 2 or 3 red cards, so to speak

Most of those don't look very different from what Suarez does. Both are thugs basically.

They look very different :lol::lol: Never seen Suarez do half the stuff Pepe has done.

Did you see the video posted somewhere of Suarez sticking his boot into a wide selection of achilleses and such? Didn't look very different to some of the crap Pepe pulled.

Yeah, really similar to Pepe kicking players in the back, attempting for the head, stamping on them while they're on the ground

Not different at all

Not sure about 3 actual red cards but think you can be awarded the equivalent 'points' that would equal 2 or 3 red cards, so to speak

Like i say i was at the actual game, and i remember being shocked that someone could get a second red card, but like i say i didnt see the third, as i think it happened in the tunnel either after the incident or after the game. He definitely got shown two red cards on the field. It was a mental situation. Good old Deano, he always was a bit of a nutter.

Hahahaha... Pulling that little runt Rafael's hair is the greatest thing ever

Pepe should have been banned for life after that assault tbh. Should have been criminally tried as well.

10-match ban for that was absolutely ridiculous.

Sign in to follow this